What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Dan

Click was entertaining for what it is. Let us know what you think of it LT.
    i thought it was pretty damn good. sandlers best movie since happy gilmore to me. many funny parts had me almost spitting my beverage all over the living room.

lol

his little girl: "daddy, do you smoke crack?"

also nice was him jumping on haselhoffs desk and emitting a fart on his face!

2 thumbs up

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I just watched Click the night before last I thought it was very good also and it was a lot funnier then I thought it was going to be.Last night I bought one of your recommendations "Tales From The Darkside : Demon Nights" I got it for $5 at switch discs.I know your a horror fan and I have a suggestion for you last night on IFC I watched a movie called "May" and I think you may like it. I thought it was kind of on the weird but it was surprisingly good and Anna Faris pulled off her role as usual if you get time check out the tailer
      Last edited by BR7; 21 Oct 2006, 08:09 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
        I just watched Click the night before last I thought it was very good also and it was a lot funnier then I thought it was going to be.Last night I bought one of your recommendations "Tales From The Darkside : Demon Nights" I got it for $5 at switch discs.I know your a horror fan and I have a suggestion for you last night on IFC I watched a movie called "May" and I think you may like it. I thought it was kind of on the weird but it was surprisingly good and Anna Faris pulled off her role as usual if you get time check out the tailer
        excellent suggestion BR7, i'm definetly going to check it out

how was Tales From The Crypt Presents: Demon Knight?
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

how was Tales From The Crypt Presents: Demon Knight?
          I haven't seen it yet I'm hoping the guy I got it from sent it today it should be here Monday or Tuesday

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

For Those Looking For Horror

Hopefully these will put the BOO!!! back in your Halloween

1. May
            2. Wolf Creek
            3. Dawn of the Dead
            4. Videodrome
            5. Feast
            6. Audition
            7. House of 1,000 Corpses
            8. The Devil's Rejects
            9. Suspiria
            10. Night of the Hunter
            11. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Stay away from the remake)
            12. Session 9
            13. The Changeling
            14. Children of the Corn
            15. Night of the Demons
            16. Dolls
            17 Pulse (Japanese Version)
            Last edited by BR7; 22 Oct 2006, 04:29 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

good list, i have some trailers to watch now don't agree on the chainsaw thing though, the 2003 one is excellent! the second one is a piece of crap, very very bad.
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

I just didn't like the 2003 TCM as well it just didn't have the same creepiness as the 1974 version But I hope you will be able to enjoy some of the ones I listed.If you can think of some other goods ones please post em up for me,I have been on a horror movie kick lately

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

The TCM original is a very poor film now. I am sure it was considered good when it came out (it was banned in the UK for ages) but now it is just laughable nonsense. The 2003 remake was what I wanted to see. I haven't seen the new film yet but it looks too much like the previous film.

Has anyone seen 2001 Maniacs?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                    I just didn't like the 2003 TCM as well it just didn't have the same creepiness as the 1974 version But I hope you will be able to enjoy some of the ones I listed.If you can think of some other goods ones please post em up for me,I have been on a horror movie kick lately
                    i'm sure i will will. MAY seems promising. that will be my start. what about that new movie called slither? it's supposed to be out on dvd soon. looks cheap, but maybe thats ok
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

I haven't seen it but Slither is already out in the UK.

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

I think Slither looks great and I can't wait to get my hands on it. If I am not mistaken I think it comes out this Tuesday Did any of you see Omen (2006) yet if so what did you think of it? It looks like it's getting the rotten tomato salute .This is the first I have heard or seen anything about "2001 Maniacs" it don't look to bad I will put it on my list
                        Last edited by BR7; 22 Oct 2006, 07:03 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                          I think Slither looks great and I can't wait to get my hands on it. If I am not mistaken I think it comes out this Tuesday Did any of you see Omen (2006) yet if so what did you think of it? It looks like it's getting the rotten tomato salute .This is the first I have heard or seen anything about "2001 Maniacs" it don't look to bad I will put it on my list
                          the new omen i thought was good, i posted here not long ago. i got up extra early this morning and made some healthy bacon and eggs for breakfast to go along with my morning cigar. the only thing on tv was The Shining. i've seen bits and pieces in the past but was never impressed. today i saw it from the start and i must say what a frickin good movie! jack nicolson sure plays a great mental case! dang, i'm going to look for this one at the pawn shop. i know this is old news for pretty much everyone, so laugh it up!
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• burcs
                            • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                            the new omen i thought was good, i posted here not long ago. i got up extra early this morning and made some healthy bacon and eggs for breakfast to go along with my morning cigar. the only thing on tv was The Shining. i've seen bits and pieces in the past but was never impressed. today i saw it from the start and i must say what a frickin good movie! jack nicolson sure plays a great mental case! dang, i'm going to look for this one at the pawn shop. i know this is old news for pretty much everyone, so laugh it up!

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

The Shining was a good film but a poor Stephen King film and quite a bit of it is nothing like the original story.

I have the new Collectors Edition of The Dead Zone to watch. The last release was pretty poor.

Comment

• Dan
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Dec 2005

Yep, The Shining is a goodin'

@ burcs

Comment

Working...