What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiscoInferno
    • Apr 2005

The Stand is so cheesy cool. My fave of Kings has to be Shawshank and the Running Man though, uber cool.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

oh yeah running man, i consider it a classic 80's movie.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DiscoInferno
        • Apr 2005

Yep. I reckon its done the Lost boys route. Cool as when it was released, slipped into late night tv ****e, now reborn as cheesy cool dvd. By the way , King, if youre reading , stop casting yourself in your films, youre a terrible actor.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

lol, yes and choose another setting other than maine for bloody hell!
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DiscoInferno
            • Apr 2005

Ha yeh. Maine must be the most dangerous places to live in the world. Full of spell casting gypsies, killer cars with souls, killer clowns, vampires, homicidal writers and loads more. Cant fault him tho, top class writer. I prefer Michael Crichton for easy to pick and read stuff. Have to be in the right mood for King. Favourite Crichton film has to be West world i guess. Congo was ok, book was great. He has like 20 or 30 odd films to his name. Thats an easy living.

Comment

• nwg
              Left *****
              • Jun 2003

You forgot about the Devil as in Needful Things.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

i found congo at a yard sale and haven't watched it yet, i heard it was crap because it has a talking monkey?
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                  • Apr 2005

Its ok. There is a gorilla called amy who uses sign language. Wasnt a good book to film port.
                  @ NWG Forgot aliens hiding in autistic people as well a la Dreamcatchers. Man, King's done more acid than me.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

he is indeed one warped bastard dreamcatchers i liked untill after that guy crapped out that worm---man was that sick. that part didn't bother me, it just got dumber after that and the ending, dumb too
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                      • Apr 2005

Did you watch the alternate ending? Actually, they were both poop.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

lol@poop, you DEVIL you!

no i didn't see the alternate ending, what was it?
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                          • Apr 2005

erm, i cant remeber excatly what the first ending was, so ill describe both. In one an alien rips out of dugbs? body and fights the other alien, in the other ending just dcubs fights him. BIG difference hey.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

yeah, sounds like "poop" (to use a word from your amish vernacular)
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                              • Apr 2005

Hey, poop is a dangerous word. I should be saying proper poop, or pony if i want to retain any street cred. would have said s_h_i_t but i keep getting censored.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...