What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Dan
    No problem with audio at imdb with FF 2.0 here LT.
    I just watched the trailer for Hannibal Rising, I will check a few more just to make sure I get audio.
    just as i thought, wonder what the problem is....
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• burcs
      • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      looks good, i will get it when on DVD. for some r4eason i get no audio with these trailers at imdb with firefox 2.0. IE is ok. wtf? all sound elsewhere on pc is ok....anyone else got audio at imdb with firefox?
      Have the WMP plug-in for Fx?

Wouldn't hurt to get the latest flash and shockwave for Fx as well.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by burcs
        Have the WMP plug-in for Fx?

Wouldn't hurt to get the latest flash and shockwave for Fx as well.
        yep, i installed WMP 10 again from that plugin page anyway. i always keep these things updated and it always used to work. seems like it only IMDB. i get sound everywhere else i try with firefox. i even tried this site's trailer (which is also WMP) and it works fine!
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• burcs
          • Feb 2006

The more I think about it it seems I do recall a trailer or 2 from imdb not having sound, but I rarely use imdb for trailers. So it's probably just the videos themselves.

On a side note, if you haven't seen Children of Men it's definitely on my recommended viewing list. I think the dvd is already out overseas, not sure tho. Still in theatres in the states tho, best place to see it too. Still giving my vote for best picture to The Departed, but if one of these 2 don't win then the entire Academy should be disbanded and sold for scraps. They really both deserve best picture, but for completely different reasons. Children of Men should definitely win for cinematography. Simply brilliant camera work. But as far as story-telling goes, The Departed is just rock solid start to finish.
          Last edited by burcs; 23 Jan 2007, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by burcs
            The more I think about it it seems I do recall a trailer or 2 from imdb not having sound, but I rarely use imdb for trailers. So it's probably just the videos themselves.

On a side note, if you haven't seen Children of Men it's definitely on my recommended viewing list. I think the dvd is already out overseas, not sure tho. Still in theatres in the states tho, best place to see it too. Still giving my vote for best picture to The Departed, but if one of these 2 don't win then the entire Academy should be disbanded and sold for scraps. They really both deserve best picture, but for completely different reasons. Children of Men should definitely win for cinematography. Simply brilliant camera work. But as far as story-telling goes, The Departed is just rock solid start to finish.
            yeah i see it has very high ratings. forgot about that one.

saw 3 was not bad but the weakest of the 3. worth a watch if you liked the other 2.

as for the sound thing - f*&% it. it's only imdb that does it. IE has the same prob so it can't be me. ty for your time.
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
              Left *****
              • Jun 2003

I have Childrern of Men to watch in my watch pile. I am watching Bones season 1 at the moment and will be finishing it first.

Saw 3 is out in a month and I will be renting it out.

Comment

• BR7
                He is coming to your little town!
                • Aug 2005

I went and bought SAW 3,The Protector and Invincible.I will be watching SAW tonight with a nice cold one and some popcorn
                Last edited by BR7; 24 Jan 2007, 11:28 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                  I went and bought SAW 3,The Protector and Invincible.I will be watching SAW tonight with a nice cold one and some popcorn

I watched The Protector last week (called Warrior King in the UK). If you like Ong Bak, it is pretty much the same thing. Very little story and just watch people getting beat up for the whole film.

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

I noticed that also.Instead of ripping off a statue this time they go after the elephant lol.But you have to admit the guy can do some wicked moves I think he could be the next Bruce Lee if he can get with the right people so it would be nice to see him hook on to a better film company this way we can get a good story that goes along with his impressive fighting talents.

@LT
                    saw 3 was not bad but the weakest of the 3. worth a watch if you liked the other 2.
                    I couldn't agree more.It was good but a little predictable to me.That twist machine was nasty to watch, but it wasn't the sickest thing I seen in a horror flick.For me one of the sickest things I seen was in 2001 Maniacs when they quartered that lady
                    Last edited by BR7; 25 Jan 2007, 03:09 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                      I noticed that also.Instead of ripping off a statue this time they go after the elephant lol.But you have to admit the guy can do some wicked moves I think he could be the next Bruce Lee if he can get with the right people so it would be nice to see him hook on to a better film company this way we can get a good story that goes along with his impressive fighting talents.

I couldn't agree more.It was good but a little predictable to me.That twist machine was nasty to watch, but it wasn't the sickest thing I seen in a horror flick.For me one of the sickest things I seen was in 2001 Maniacs when they quartered that lady
                      for me it was jigsaws operation. kept on rubbing my scalp watching that scene and figeting like i had parkinsons.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                        Left *****
                        • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                        Did you notice the Jackie Chan lookalike?

What did you think of that big (bone snapping) fight sequence near the end?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by NightTran
                          any one have seen Man of the year ?
                          forgot all about that one. i'll see it when it comes to dvd in feb i think. have you seen the guardian? wasn't bad but wasn't too great either. demi moore's son ruins the whole thing - can't stand him.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

Did you notice the Jackie Chan lookalike?
                            No I didn't I will watch it again and keep an eye out.
                            What did you think of that big (bone snapping) fight sequence near the end?
                            That was kinda cool and a bit unsettling he was going around and snapping them like they were twigs

@LT
                            I like the new Avatar
                            Last edited by BR7; 25 Jan 2007, 08:16 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                              No I didn't I will watch it again and keep an eye out.
                              It is fairly early in the film. I thought it was actually JC for a second as he was a really good lookalike.

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Thanks for the tip now I wont have to look all over the place

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...