What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Dec 2005

Most anticipated DVD release by me in some time.

Comment

• SirDonk
      • Jan 2007

I'm looking forward to seeing Ghost Rider and 300.

Comment

• NightTran
        King of Digital Video
        King of Digital Video
        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
        I can't wait to see this movie Tuesday can't get here fast enough for me

it is your type of movie
        sigpic

Comment

• volfann
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Jun 2006

Originally Posted by BR7
          I can't wait to see this movie Tuesday can't get here fast enough for me
          Scorsese,Nicholson,Damon,Dicaprio....."The Departed" has to be good..Only thing missing is DeNiro!!
          sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

@NightTran
            Your darn right it is Night
            @Volfann
            Don't forget Joe Pesci

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Black13
              Welcome to the Jungle
              • Jan 2006

Date Movie. Lost IQ points watching that movie.

Comment

• rsmober
                KiNgS recognize KiNgS
                • Jul 2006

i saw the guardian not bad...ashton kutcher was not a good drama actor..got used to seeing him as kelso!!!!!!!!!
                i cant wait to see pirates of the caribbean 3..
                RsMoBeR

Comment

• shaka
                  Hot!
                  • Apr 2006

king kong horrible pathetic flick in my book.

Comment

• BR7
                    He is coming to your little town!
                    • Aug 2005

I just got done watching "The Karate Kid" and the part were the two guys have beer bottles on Mr. Miyagi's truck came on.Well one of them thugs was actor Larry Drake he played a lead role in a movie I completely forgot about until now see if you guys remember it Click Here

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• burcs
                      • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by shaka
                      king kong horrible pathetic flick in my book.
                      Gee I'd hate to read that book. I think they could have shaved a good 30-45 minutes off of it, but overall it was a good movie.

btw if anyone wants to stream some HD trailers full screen for 300 or the new Transformers movie you can do so at GWchannel.tv. Just requires a plug-in (Powergrid). This would be the only instance where I'd recommend using IE (if you don't want to install activeX in Firefox), but to me it's worth it. Amazing streaming quality. The 300 trailer only has an HQ version, but the Transformers trailer has an Insane Quality version (1920x728).

300 - High
                      Transformers - Insane

The site is mostly game related, but there are some other trailers there too (I think). It's still in beta but I haven't had any problems streaming anything. *Obviously requires a broadband connection, as well, tho that probably goes without saying when talking about streaming 1920 content. As I said it's simply amazing quality when you consider it's streaming, with very minimal buffering (5-10 seconds for me). And full screen, to boot. Enjoy.

-edit- oh and you can watch the low quality versions without the Powergrid plugin, it's only needed for the High and Insane's. The "low" Transformers is still pretty fricking sweet quality, about 4x better than Youtube's full screen video, for reference.
                      Last edited by burcs; 9 Feb 2007, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

turned me down on low with nopowergrid, what in the heck is it anyway?

Comment

• volfann
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          • Jun 2006

I just watched "The Marine". Wasn't expecting much,but was mildly surprised at how much I enjoyed this modern day Rambo type flick. Full of crashes and explosions and very witty at times. Not bad for a low budget action film. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419946/
                          sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by volfann
                            I just watched "The Marine". Wasn't expecting much,but was mildly surprised at how much I enjoyed this modern day Rambo type flick. Full of crashes and explosions and very witty at times. Not bad for a low budget action film. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419946/
                            was it full of that rapid, jerky disorienting camera movements that so many new movies have? i just seen crank and it was nauseating because of this. ruined what could have been a good movie.
                            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                            Columbo moments...
                            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• volfann
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Jun 2006

Not filmed like Crank LT. I liked Crank ,by the way. The Marine is a pure Rambo type action film with some surprisingly good acting even though the plot has been well worn over the years. It was produced by the same group that made "See No Evil' .
                              No award winner here but fun to watch if nothing else is available.
                              sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• burcs
                                • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by Chewy
                                turned me down on low with nopowergrid, what in the heck is it anyway?
                                Tried it using IE? I tried uninstalling the plugin and tried the low using Fx, and it said I needed the plugin, but in IE the low res worked fine. Fx also showed I still had the plugin installed when I didn't, and IE showed it as not installed, but the low res still worked in IE. So as with a lot of sites, Fx is still a bit finnicky. I'm a diehard Fx user but as I said this is the rare case where I recommend using IE, especially for those who don't want to run ActiveX in Fx. I'm also still using IE 6 so it may be IE 7 acts the same as Fx, I dunno.

Some background on the plugin. they have some traiilers in their demo like Spiderman 3, and some 720p trailers too. You can also uninstall Powergrid just like anything else in add/remove programs if you so desire.

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                                was it full of that rapid, jerky disorienting camera movements that so many new movies have? i just seen crank and it was nauseating because of this. ruined what could have been a good movie.
                                At the risk of sounding like a broken record, see Children of Men if you can. Action sequences that nearly rival Saving Private Ryan, and some sequences are upwards of 8 minutes without a single cut, and you're right there in the middle of it every second of the way...literally.

Comment

Working...