What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by locoeng
    I suffered through Harsh Times the other night...I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemies, although they may enjoy it

http://imdb.com/title/tt0433387/
    I thought it would be better too.

Comment

• locoeng
      Who Farted?
      • Dec 2005

It was an entire movie of listening to one of my buddies talk like a homeboy....bad homeboy impersonation at that.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
      Walt Kelly

Comment

• Dan
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

yup........had trouble "getting into" alpha dog too, basically for the same reason,lol.

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
          thanx fellas, kindly let me know, when you know.
          Hello LT Some one just informed me that Black Sheep will be out on DVD October 9th.He also informed me that he has cable and it's showing on video on demand

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            • Jun 2006

I took my kids to see that Rat movie...A rat that cooks did not hold my kids attention for 10 minutes. They were bouncing all over the family truckster.. Finally got them to sleep in time to watch Oceans 13... Very enjoyable flick... Andy Garcia and Al Pacino were a nice bonus.
            sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
              Hello LT Some one just informed me that Black Sheep will be out on DVD October 9th.He also informed me that he has cable and it's showing on video on demand
              r1 dvd oct 9?
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
              (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

I am almost positive he meant R1 DVD.But I will double check to make sure

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                  I am almost positive he meant R1 DVD.But I will double check to make sure
                  i want them damn sheep, brother!
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• rsmober
                    KiNgS recognize KiNgS
                    • Jul 2006

long time since ive been here but good to be bacc!!!
                    i was making a bacc up of "cabin Fever" as i was using dvd shrink i notice xtra scenes on the dvd that i have never noticed...has anyone notice other dvds with hidden scenes???
                    RsMoBeR

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                      Here you go LT Link
                      ----------------------

I just watched the High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story and really enjoyed it.You may want to check it out I think you may enjoy it .I am not sure if you seen my recs for horror flicks but you may want to check out the Masters Of Horror series My favorites were
                      1.Imprint
                      2.Screwfly Solution
                      3.Family
                      4.Dance Of The Dead
                      5.Pelts
                      6.Fair Haired Child

Don't shy away from the rest they are real good it's just I enjoyed those 6 the most
                      Last edited by BR7; 8 Jul 2007, 08:13 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                        Here you go LT Link
                        ----------------------

I just watched the High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story and really enjoyed it.You may want to check it out I think you may enjoy it .I am not sure if you seen my recs for horror flicks but you may want to check out the Masters Of Horror series My favorites were
                        1.Imprint
                        2.Screwfly Solution
                        3.Family
                        4.Dance Of The Dead
                        5.Pelts
                        6.Fair Haired Child

Don't shy away from the rest they are real good it's just I enjoyed those 6 the most
                        The Weinstein Company.
                        just seen that in sicko's credits.

anyway, ty very much!
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

anyone like "the host" (korean movie) ?
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                            Super Moderator
                            • Nov 2003

saw where it set a record in S korea for most watched home grown movies

a friend who goes to most of the indie films gave it 2 thumbs up

personally I prefer something like room 1408 or mr brooks

Comment

• NightTran
                              King of Digital Video
                              King of Digital Video
                              • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Chewy
                              saw where it set a record in S korea for most watched home grown movies

a friend who goes to most of the indie films gave it 2 thumbs up

personally I prefer something like room 1408 or mr brooks
                              any one like the Zodiac, many pp lived at that time seem to like it alot,

I do like 1408 and MR Brook too, for action the Die hard 4 is good for an old man to perform
                              sigpic

Comment

• burcs
                                • Feb 2006

I thought Zodiac was pretty good. Amazing how they never arrested him tho. These days the second he made the mention of the bloody chicken knife they would have locked him up on the spot, worried about evidence gathering later.

I've seen tons of slashers, people getting their heads lopped off a la 300, etc, but that one scene with the couple out on a picnic was the first time a movie kind of made my skin crawl.

Comment

Working...