What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Quentin Tarantino is making another film called Inglorious Bastards

Plot summary:Set in World War 2, Tarantino's story revolves around group of soldiers on their way to be executed, only they get the chance for a reprieval. He describes them as "Not your normal hero types that are thrown into a big deal in World War II." This is the only information he will release at present

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Chewy
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

he's been writting the script fgor 7 years

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Chewy
        now guys I liked kill bill, but he ain't done sh1te since then
        never seen it. i'll wait for it to be on TV
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• ger@co
          Shrinkslinger, movie only
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by BR7
          Tarantino's story revolves around group of soldiers on their way to be executed, only they get the chance for a reprieval.
          That sounds a lot like The Dirty Dozen.
          ger@co rulez "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins). The Silence of the Lambs.

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
            never seen it. i'll wait for it to be on TV
            It would be a better watch if it's uncut it would be like watching the Sopranos on A&E.
            Just thought I would add my two cents

That sounds a lot like The Dirty Dozen.
            Now that I think about it,it does sound like TDD
            Last edited by BR7; 7 Oct 2007, 05:40 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• burcs
              • Feb 2006

Agree with BR7. It's been on TBS and TNT, etc, just not the same movie. Not that I think they're spectacularly awesome movies or anything, but definitely worth a rental if you haven't seen them, even if you're not a Tarantino fan. Good dialogue, ridiculously over-the-top violence, and a great score. What else could you ask for?

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                Digital Video Master
                Digital Video Master
                • Nov 2005

I recently watched the new Fab 4 movie. It was terrible. Even the special effects were inferior, IMHO.

Comment

• Dan
                  Digital Video Master
                  Digital Video Master
                  • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by jamoskeag3
                  I recently watched the new Fab 4 movie. It was terrible. Even the special effects were inferior, IMHO.
                  I thought it was average at best. The story just isn't there, a far cry from Spider-man series anyway.

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

Out of the comic movies I think X-Men and Spider-Man are the best out there.Although I think the new Batman has a chance at being a great series
                    Last edited by BR7; 13 Oct 2007, 09:40 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                      Digital Video Master
                      Digital Video Master
                      • Nov 2005

I did not see the latest Spiderman movie. While I liked the first 2, many friends told me 3 was terrible.
                      What was your opinion on the latest 3?

Comment

• Dan
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Dec 2005

I have heard good and bad also, but I thought it was quite good. Good action, story and special effects as always, maybe too many stories going on at once for some people to like it as much.

Evil spidey was good and I thought Topher Grace was good as Venom.

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

Superman Returns wasn't to bad all though it was slow in spots.I think the reason for that is because they are retelling the story of the hero and villains .This new generation of directors is trying to tell these stories the way the should off been told and as a benefit to us these guys are comic book fans. I have a feeling the next Superman movie will be a lot better I can't wait for The Dark Knight to come out I am curious to see how Heath Ledger plays the Joker
                          Last edited by BR7; 13 Oct 2007, 09:48 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Dan
                            Digital Video Master
                            Digital Video Master
                            • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                            Superman Returns wasn't to bad all though it was slow in spots.I think the reason for that is because they are retelling the story of the hero and villains .This new generation of directors is trying to tell these stories the way the should off been told and as a benefit to us these guys are comic book fans. I have a feeling the next Superman movie will be a lot better I can't wait for The Dark Knight to come out I am curious to see how Heath Ledger plays the Joker
                            Same here, it should be good. Heath will have a different approach I'm sure, after Jack already playing the Joker so well.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • May 2007

movie buffs huh. good to change topic for once. i've seen all 3 saw movies and looking forward to saw 4 this friday. unbelievable how w/such a small budget they've been able to pull this whole thing off. i haven't seen, or can remember the last time a sequel lived up to the original and was that good, except for god father 2.

hostel 1 was good also as was hostel 2. i loved underworld and underworld evolution. couldn't get enough of viktor and marcus' violent but confident ways of taking out there adversaries. funny too in a way.

wolf's creek let me know to basically stay in the usa right now. based on true events. started off real slow, but once that aussie got busy i was all in.

i think the name of the movie where the girls go cave exploring was "the cave". that was on the money afaic. any chic that goes rambo like that got my vote.

on that note the brave one w/jodie foster was good. but i like just about everything jodie's in. especially jodie.

i haven't seen 3:10 to yuma, but i'm betting my life it has nothing on unforgiven w/clint.
                              i watch it all the time just to see that seen where clint tells the kid"helluva thing killing a man. you take away everything he got and everything he's ever gonna have."

now after troy you knew it was all over for jennifer aniston. brad actually looked like a greek god in that flick. i'll take angelina over jenny any day.

looking forward to american gangsta w/denzell and crowe.

you wanna laugh yourself senseless go see super bad if you haven't already. i was rolling as was everyone else in the theater.

k guys. hope to hear from you soon.
                              SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

hostel 1 was good also as was hostel 2.
                                Hostel is a good movie, I haven't seen Hostel 2 yet .Hostel was based off true events as well, and this practice is still going on today

wolf's creek let me know to basically stay in the usa right now. based on true events. started off real slow, but once that aussie got busy i was all in.
                                Knowing this was based off a true story made this movie all the more creepy The part that got to me was when that guy was having fun chopping up that chick.

looking forward to american gangsta w/denzell and crowe.
                                I am looking forward to American Gangster as well, but I fear they are going to Hollywood it up and take away from what really happened when the black mafia ran Harlem.

I just watched Planet Terror recently and I freakin loved it,it was just as good as it's counterpart Death proof .That tongue popping scene was just nasty LOL .
                                Last edited by BR7; 24 Oct 2007, 02:39 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...