What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightTran
    King of Digital Video
    King of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Chewy
    what one did you not get night?

gone baby gone had almost as many twists as basic

charlie's war was a little hard to follow but not as difficult as the good shepherd
    Charlie Willson war is the one I did not get it ( samething with Lions for Lambs), I did understand the Good Shepherd
    sigpic

Comment

• doctorhardware
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2006

I thought the good shepard was a good movie and was not hard to follow.
      Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

that's ok, most people won't figure out what happened to the 2 million either?

I am not telling you which movie

CW's war was all about the USSR's vietnam and an unknown tx congressman who pushed the first domino over

Comment

• doctorhardware
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2006

I have not seen Charlie Wilsons war, I do want to see that one. Looks interesting. By the way where is wilson?
          Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• Chewy
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2003

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Wilson_(politician)

Comment

• Kabuchan
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Apr 2006

I saw The Bucket List on Christmas Day. Thought it would be funny with Nicholson and Freeman. But all the funny parts are seen in the commercials. It was a tear-jerker more than a comedy.
              That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• dr_ml422
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • May 2007

i'd thought some of us would like Gone Baby Gone 4 its real life drama, and twist.
                i have to go rent and watch The Good Shepard again, had to leave as it was late, and business 2 attend. it was long, but yes i did find it good, and a lil difficult to follow. just need 2 see the ending.

The movie about the FBI traitor was great too i thought. seeing it was a true story also. someone help me out here w/the name i went blank and can't recall it right now.

Fracture w/Anthony Hopkins was good also imo. as was MR. BROOKS.

Perfect Stranger was ok. thought they rushed it to get to the ending though. the twist at the end wasn't so bad.

If anyone wants 2 see something along the lines of reservoir dogs w/a twist go rent UNKNOWN. pretty decent.
                Last edited by dr_ml422; 7 Jan 2008, 01:17 AM. Reason: got it mixed up w/the post of charlie's war.
                SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• Chewy
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2003

breach was pretty good/ok

good shepherd needed 2 watches for me and then I had to compare notes with a friend after we saw it at the theater, pause rewind replay just doesn't work there

Comment

• dr_ml422
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2007

thnx 4 the hand w/breach chewy. i've been getting a lot of senior moments lately. not a spring chicken anymore. keep 4getting what my dr. told me a while back. "You're not 15 anymore."

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• Chewy
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2003

I had to find horse whisperer at imdb to look up films that chris cooper was in, terrible with film and actor names, always have been

as soon as an actor speaks a first line tho I can recognize them even in a disguise

Comment

• priji
                        • Jan 2008

I don't know the movies.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

well just add clover field to this list. just came back from leaving the theatre. didn't bother staying. damn those $12 bucks could come in handy. i knew i should of convinced my buddy to go w/There's Going To Be Blood w/Daniel Day Lewis. well at least last night i enjoyed an old b&w flic w/Edgar G. Robinson. Scarlet Fever. to be honest it was better than about the last 10-12 flics i've seen.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • May 2007

oops.
                            Last edited by dr_ml422; 20 Jan 2008, 09:33 AM. Reason: double post by accident

Comment

• Dan
                              Digital Video Master
                              Digital Video Master
                              • Dec 2005

Been staying away from the theater lately and enjoying my own little theater at home. There Will Be Blood might get me there but I can wait.

Bourne was great and Shoot em up was a bit unrealistic at times but entertaining. Next on my list Eastern Promises and The Kingdom.

Comment

• NightTran
                                King of Digital Video
                                King of Digital Video
                                • Aug 2005

eastern promise is drama it is life happen every where but we normal life are hardly see it, I like the KingDom great movie.

Thanks for the warning on Clover field I still dont know why they are on number 1 watch maybe it is a Myth
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...