What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Dec 2005

Just finished watching American Gangster and Death Sentence, both good, but the extended version of AG is a bit long. Next to watch is Jesse James, and next week Old Country For Old Men.

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

Hi fellas. If you really love acting, and haven't already seen it, then you have to see There Will Be Blood. Unbelievable performance by Daniel Day Lewis. Putting it simply he was the movie, and both were great. Realistically, I didn't even notice if there was a supporting role for either a man, or woman in this movie. That's how good it was.
      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

he developed the role beautifully, it was a wonder to see, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

he definitely deserved best actor

yes there really was no true supporting actor

interesting comparison to no country where there were no real leads, but I was surprised by the "best supporting actor" award for that film, can't say that I disagree with it tho

pulling off a believable pure evil character isn't easy

the script and story line in there will be blood was it's weakest element

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

Was it partially based on true events as rumored? Some funny moments in that movie also. The parallel to corruption depicted by the greedy, and probably shisty preacher was also worthy of good notice. Kid had me kinda fooled until the end.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

Originally Posted by Dan
            Just finished watching American Gangster and Death Sentence, both good, but the extended version of AG is a bit long. Next to watch is Jesse James, and next week Old Country For Old Men.
            Yep, I'm with you on Jesse James. Also heard it was pretty good. Saw 30 Days Of Night. Not Bad. Have to watch BeoWulf and return it today. Kid at the video store said it was pretty good.

Comment

• dr_ml422
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • May 2007

BeoWulf not bad at all. Real good story and the animation was surreal. Really enjoyed it. Saw Shattered also w/Pierce Brosnan and Maria Bello. Wow what a twister. From beginning to end had me going.

@BR7. Going to have to go to Kim's Video here in N.Y.C. to rent and see Karakter. BB didn't have it.

Revolver by Guy Ritchie starring Jason Stratham was the wildest psychological action flic I've seen in a while. Didn't know Ritchie made flics like this. Not too familiar w/his work. Changed my view on No country for old men. Great flic. my expectation for the ending distorted the overall performance.

Will see In the Valley of Elah. Just rented it today.
              Last edited by dr_ml422; 2 Apr 2008, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Joseph felix
                • Aug 2007

The worst and movie I hate is "EPIC Movie".

Comment

• BR7
                  He is coming to your little town!
                  • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Joseph felix
                  The worst and movie I hate is "EPIC Movie".
                  You wont get an argument from me LOL.

I just seen I am Legend and I wasn't all that impressed.It's good for one watch and that's it

Originally Posted by Dan
                  and next week Old Country For Old Men.
                  I have this movie and the more I watch it, the more I love it. Javier Bardem was the perfect choice for the Chigurh character
                  Last edited by BR7; 10 Apr 2008, 09:56 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Dan
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                    You wont get an argument from me LOL.

I just seen I am Legend and I wasn't all that impressed.It's good for one watch and that's it

I have this movie and the more I watch it, the more I love it. Javier Bardem was the perfect choice for the Chigurh character
                    I just watched both flicks myself. I am Legend was alright but not for me. No Country For Old Men was really well done, have to watch it again soon.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

Originally Posted by Chewy
                      the whole movie was a subtle statement till the end, and then the message hit you like a ton of bricks
                      Saw it the other day. right on point w/the message and the ending. enjoyed it very much. Guess there's always something we can take out of the methods to madness.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • May 2007

Alien vs. Predator:Requiem. Tomorrow at Blockbusters. Can't wait. Really enjoyed it at the theatre. Also Juno and b4 the devil knows you're dead.
                        Last edited by dr_ml422; 28 Apr 2008, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• frdrck.edwin
                          • Apr 2008

What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008?

I can't say it as the most hated film but still I ranked it as one of the boring movie i've ever saw. its the movie based on the attack on world Trade center and guess who was in the lead character - Nicolas cage! can you believe this? few days before he got a huge movie like Ghost Rider and I was expecting that this movie too has got some action packed scenes but all in vein. yet the movie was dedicated to the people that died in this tormenting situation. Still i've downloaded some spam link removed of this movie that are of high intensity...
                          Last edited by blutach; 16 Apr 2008, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• NightTran
                            King of Digital Video
                            King of Digital Video
                            • Aug 2005

Mohabbatein Indian movie in 2000 great movie if you know movie like this would you recomend? Paglamon?

thanks great flick and dance plus story
                            sigpic

Comment

• dr_ml422
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • May 2007

88 Minutes w/Pacino wasn't that bad. Actually didn't mind the $11.75. Stopped listening to the critics years ago. Reservation Road was ok. Didn't complain as it was a free rental due me at BB.

Comment

• doctorhardware
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • Dec 2006

From the previews it looks decent. I will wait when it is on disc to see it.
                                Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

Working...