What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiscoInferno
    • Apr 2005

A little bit. Has a mix of pot smoking ,with a bit of shotgun toting tinkers, a smattering of erection drugs topped off with hare coursing. My kinda film.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

jm1647

that girl (dakota fanning) in that movie, what do you think? she's got to be the best child actor i have ever seen, she was pretty creepy in hide and seek. it seems to come so natural, i hope her success doesn't fizzle out like some child actors did (macaulay culkin, or as my associate says "ma-kluks-key--kluks-ken")

disco, next time i 'm at blockbusta, i'll ask them if they have it in their system.
      Last edited by LT. Columbo; 30 Aug 2006, 11:55 AM. Reason: typo
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DiscoInferno
        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by blutach
        Memento is good. Needs watching twice or 3 times.

Regards
        Thats right, i thought i sussed it the first time, second time i REALLY sussed it. yeh thats the one LT

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

sounds right up my alley, i like "sussing". it's what i do for cryin out loud!
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DiscoInferno
            • Apr 2005

Ahh, youll have it figured in the first 5 mins.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

ahhhh, that's an awfully good way to score rep points i tell ya!

unfortunately, i must wait 24 hrs--greenies have been spreading from me like wildfire today!
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                • Apr 2005

Thank you but no thank you. I dont deserve them.
                Has anyone seen lord of war yet, the nic cage film?

Comment

• blutach
                  Not a god of digital video
                  • Oct 2004

Originally Posted by DiscoInferno
                  Ahh, youll have it figured in the first 5 mins.
                  Don't mind admitting that I didn't. It was a good twist.

Regards
                  Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
                  [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

re: lord of war

no disco, i'm not letting my gaurd down on that one---have you?
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                      • Apr 2005

Ill wait for rental. Hes sold out to Hollywood recently so it might not be worth the trip to the cinema.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

yep gotta be careful, they suck you in with the trailers and when you watch it, you just want to throw a crate full of tomataz at the screen!
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• DAFT
                          Slightly Stupid
                          • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                          jm1647

that girl (dakota fanning) in that movie, what do you think? she's got to be the best child actor i have ever seen, she was pretty creepy in hide and seek. it seems to come so natural, i hope her success doesn't fizzle out like some child actors did (macaulay culkin, or as my uncle says "ma-kluks-key--kluks-ken")

disco, next time i 'm at blockbusta, i'll ask them if they have it in their system.
                          macaulay culkin is actually still in the acting game and making decent money doing it. His last movie "Saved" was about those very religious areas in the mid west. I actually thought it was funny but I'm just a cinical A type so that sort of thing appeals to me. My latest DVD purchase is the Family Guy presents Stewie Griffin: the untold story. I haven't watched it yet but i'm a sucker for Seth MacFarlane's humor. I'll let you know if it's good tomorrow.
                          Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                            He is coming to your little town!
                            • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by DAFT
                            My latest DVD purchase is the Family Guy presents Stewie Griffin: the untold story. I haven't watched it yet but i'm a sucker for Seth MacFarlane's humor. I'll let you know if it's good tomorrow.
                            I got it the day it came out if you like the series you should like this I thought it was very funny

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                              Slightly Stupid
                              • Aug 2004

yea I figure I'll love it. I like his humor but haven't been able to get into American Dad. I watched it on Adult Swim last night(although sunday nights is the Adult Swim only night at my house) and it was so so funny. the Family Guy Ep was great though, love that there are new eps.
                              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                              I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                                He is coming to your little town!
                                • Aug 2005

Yea I dont care for American Dad at all as for the new eps of the family guy they have been good so far

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...