What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DAFT
    Slightly Stupid
    • Aug 2004

Just finished watching it and your right, you have to like the show to like this dvd. I loved it in all it's obscure references. a must have for th Family Guy fans.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

Yea its funny this line cracked me up.Stewie Griffin: Let me tell you something Nessa, a bullet sounds the same in every language. So stick a bleeping sock in it, you cow.
      Last edited by BR7; 1 Oct 2005, 06:39 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
        Left *****
        • Jun 2003

I thought Man on Fire was excellent and easily one of the Denzels best films. Dakota was also very good and I actually got emotional with the ending. That doesn't happen to me.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

daft,

but mac doesn't have the fame he did when he was a kid, and everyone wants him to be a kid again like in home alone which i think is a damn good movie...

nwg,

hmnn i shut the movie off before it ended, 1 hr 45 min i think, so i don't have a clue why everyone cries maybe it's your subconscience telling you that you actually hated it?

p.s. i liked denzel in the bone collector better....
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• nwg
            Left *****
            • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
            hmnn i shut the movie off before it ended, 1 hr 45 min i think, so i don't have a clue why everyone cries maybe it's your subconscience telling you that you actually hated it?

p.s. i liked denzel in the bone collector better....

I didn't like Bone Collector much. Man on Fire was a much better film. Christopher Walken was good as always.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

yep, i can't think of any movie that i didn't like him....
              have you seen nick of time? he was damn good in there, so was johnny depp.
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Mig$y
                Retired
                • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                I thought Man on Fire was excellent and easily one of the Denzels best films.
                Man on fire was good. Denzel's best film has to be The Hurricane.... what a film. It has to be in my top 5 of all time.

The missus always crys at the end.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

isn't that a boxing movie? i thought he was good in the pelican breif too....
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                    Left *****
                    • Jun 2003

I like Walken in The Dead Zone. I am also watching the Dead Zone TV series on DVD and that is good as well.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

that's one of king's older movies like (cujo for ex) i want to see but never have, what is that about?

has anyone seen gettysburg? a masterpiece.
                      Last edited by LT. Columbo; 2 Oct 2005, 03:43 AM.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• DAFT
                        Slightly Stupid
                        • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                        I like Walken in The Dead Zone. I am also watching the Dead Zone TV series on DVD and that is good as well.
                        I agree with you about the Dead Zone series, it's a very interesting show. Walken is also really good in Suicide Kings. or that bit part in Pulp where he rants about a watch in his @#$, the guy is unstoppable!!!
                        I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

lol i just noticed your new animated avatar daft, cool
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                            Left *****
                            • Jun 2003

that's one of king's older movies like (cujo for ex) i want to see but never have, what is that about?
                            [/IMG]
                            Walken has a car accident and wakes up after a being a coma with psychic visions when he touches people.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

ok now i recall, i hate movies with psychics and people with visions....that's why i haven't seen it. ty

looking back at this thread to the first few responses made me laugh just looking back now:
                              this one by anonymez

"any movie with bernie mac, ashton kutcher or will farrel in it. can't stand those three losers..." (me too, well will is ok)

and this one by jmet, who was the very first to respond in this thread. you can really feel his well warranted hate for this movie and he did it all with a few words and a couple exclamation points, no need for emoticons here.

"Napoleon Dynamite!!!! That is/was the worst movie I have ever seen!"
                              Last edited by LT. Columbo; 2 Oct 2005, 06:02 AM.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• DAFT
                                Slightly Stupid
                                • Aug 2004

lol i just noticed your new animated avatar daft, cool
                                thx, UncasMS made it for me...and I'd check out Dead Zone, one of the better SK movies.
                                I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

Working...