What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
    Never seen it but, I do have the Yello remix vinyl as they are one of my favourite groups in music.
    Never heard of them before I will have to look them up and check them out

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
      OK how many people here liked the movie The adventures of Ford Fairlane this movie cracks me up
      I liked it, it's a shame what's his name (long night last night, football, )has almost totally dropped outta sight. I haven't seen him doing anything lately.

If we're talking about the crazy comedian with the cigarette in his mouth all the time movie.
      Last edited by jm1647; 5 Oct 2005, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• nwg
        Left *****
        • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
        Never heard of them before I will have to look them up and check them out

You have probably heard a couple of their tracks as they are often used in TV and film.

Oh Yeah - Secret of my Success

and several tracks are used in Nuns on the Run including their famous The Race track. They have been around since 1980 and started in clubs. They are a form of Electronic music.

Have a listen to their music on their site. Their first six albums have just been remastered with unreleased material (not previously released on CD).

Comment

• DAFT
          Slightly Stupid
          • Aug 2004

speaking of soundtracks.
          Anyone heard the Less than Zero ST?
          Any Danzig fans will enjoy the combined efforts.
          Danzig wrote the song Roy Orbinsen sings and Roy wrote the Danzig song. great stuff.
          Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
            I liked it, it's a shame what's his name (long night last night, football, )has almost totally dropped outta sight. I haven't seen him doing anything lately.

If we're talking about the crazy comedian with the cigarette in his mouth all the time movie.
            Yea thats the guy Andrew Dice Clay I agree it a shame he didnt make it in the business

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

andrew dice clay is hillarious. he's not for everybody though. very dirty material. absolutely filthy. he made a few movies and was popular for a while, but i read just a few weeks ago in a paper when someone actually asked what the hell happened to him, and apparently he still performs regularly in vegas---doing his stand up routines.
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
              (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

Thanks for that bit of info LT thats nice to know I would love to get down to Vegas sometime soon and catch one of his acts.His nursery rhymes are very funny Hickory Dickory Dock lol we will stop there
                Last edited by BR7; 5 Oct 2005, 01:07 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

lol, yes or the christmas cards and happy anniversaries are nice too

i can't share even one here
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                    Liverpool 'til I die......
                    • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                    "Why do you hate him so much LT?
                    last time they had some kind of award show that chris rock hosted (academy awards?) he made a joke (rock) "who the hell is jude law anyway? he's been in every damn movie i've seen in the last 4 yrs!"

this was so true! at the time he had 4 movies coming out, so it made sense to me. everybody thought it was humorous, but not big-nosed sean penn. nope, meatball there had to make sure he set the record straight when he got on stage to accept a farce of an award, and proclaim "just to answer our hosts question here: "jude law is one of americas finest young actors".
                    I definitely wouldn't go that far re Jude Law - dopeball Penn got it wrong - Jude Law is English !!!

Known for: The Talented Mr. Ripley, Closer, The Grand Budapest Hotel
                    "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

he also is fond of nanny's!
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

What did you guys think of Constantine I am thinking of putting it on my queue I havent heard that much about it
                        Thanks

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jmet
                          Super Moderator
                          • Nov 2002

It was ok. I call it a "1 Timer". Good enough to watch 1 time, thats it.

It was very blasphemous if you are religious.

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

Thanks for your opinion It was helpful

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                              Slightly Stupid
                              • Aug 2004

I agree with jmet. I'm a sucker for the supernatural religious movies though. the 7th Sign was a good one and same with the Prophecy. Constantine is good for a watch. by the way Waiter comes out tomorrow and it looks awesome. I bartended for years in college and that sending back the food thing is real ppl. If you get the wrong thing or have a problem with your food that you can live with do yourself a favor and just live with it. For some reason when you send things back your server and everyone else looks to take revenge on your meal. No telling how much saliva and god knows what else we've eaten as a result of complaints about food. anyway I can't wait for this flic. and if anyone cares Dane Cook is an Expo cook in it so it should be funny.
                              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                              I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Cool thanks Daft.What about Underworld

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...