What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i was wondering, the voices for C3PO and the emperor were dead on, are the originals still living? or was this done differently?
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      i was wondering, the voices for C3PO and the emperor were dead on, are the originals still living? or was this done differently?
      C3PO is voiced and acted by Anthony Daniels in all six films. He and Kenny Baker (R2D2) are the only two people to be in all six films.

The Emporer is played by Ian McDiarmid in the Prequels and in ROTJ. The voice was by Clive Revill in ESB and acted by a actress. Ian McDiarmid was not in it. The new ESB DVD has a CGI scene where they put Ian as the Emperor over the top of the old actress with Ian voice.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

interesting trivia! thanx nwg. i like the emperors voice, i'd like to make a an anonymous call to my mother in law just like it!
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• drfsupercenter
          NOT an online superstore
          • Oct 2005

LOL! For more trivia, check out IMDB. They have a trivia section on almost every movie - including Star Wars, which is where I found that little fact from.
          CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
          Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
          My DVD Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

thanx for the tip but, i have been using IMDB since i started using the net and has been in my favorites folder since. it really is a great place for information. you can even pick some meatball from the middle of the credits on a movie and look at their history--amazing
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• drfsupercenter
              NOT an online superstore
              • Oct 2005

Yep! They even have George Bush and John Kerry in there LOL!
              CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
              Visit my website!!

My DVD Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

i'm in there too...

Columbo moments...

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                  NOT an online superstore
                  • Oct 2005

Lol!
                  CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                  Visit my website!!

My DVD Collection

Comment

• BR7
                    He is coming to your little town!
                    • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                    you weren't one of those people camping out front of the theatres for months were you?
                    LOL Nope not me thats whats so great about this town I went to the noon showing and there was 30-40 people there but if you wait to go in the evening here thats a whole different ball game

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

small towner hey? i remember watching on jimmy kimmel live they had a segment of people camping out 2 months before the release date to ensure a seat, talking to them---mocking more than talking actually...
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Sioux City is kind of small it has a popultaion of 85013 for some reason this town doesnt get hyped up about stuff which is a plus for a person like me.You cant get better then Jimmy that guy cracks me up those people waiting like that are nuts you would think after all that waiting you would be to tired to enjoy the movie

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

i'm waiting for Walk the Line nov 18, that's my next big event

look at the ratings and comments!

Last edited by LT. Columbo; 6 Nov 2005, 01:27 PM.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

I wasnt to sure about this movie its great and all they are making a movie about Cash but for some reason I cant see Joaquin Phoenix pulling it off

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

all i have is the trailer to go on, and NOBODY can imitate cash's voice. but joaquin spent four months with a voice trainer or something and learned how to play the guitar from scratch before filming began. the whole movie joaquin sings and plays EVRYTHING himself. i'm a huge cash fan so this is a must see for me. there is no way i won't like it.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                                NOT an online superstore
                                • Oct 2005

What will that movie be rated? And what it is about?
                                CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                                Visit my website!!

My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...