What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

Nice to see you here Floppy!

Comment

• Floppy

@nwg

It's like a special appearance.... let's see how this goes.... gently.... Nice to be back... mmm I think?! therefore I shazam!

Comment

• Floppy

@cynthia

Tack sa micket!

Comment

• DAFT
          Slightly Stupid
          • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
          I like Jet Li as well my favorites of his are
          The Legend 1,2
          Fist of legend
          Hero
          Once Upon a Time in China 1,2
          Twin Warriors
          lets not forget that he was introduced to us by a little movie called Lethal Weapon 4 where he stole the show away from Gibson and Glubber. I would not even remember this film except for the scene where Jet pulles the top off Gibsons gun in the house scene. Jet was in some DMX film where he is looking for these Black Diamonds that are Uranium or something and he has a great cage scene with some UFC guys. He actually said that there is no way he could have stood a chance RL with one let alone all of them. At least he isn't stupid. I might be alone in this but I've always been a fan of Steve Segal, the earlier Movies. any takers?
          Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

sorry bud, i'm not with you on this one. steven segal should definetly be shot!
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DAFT
              Slightly Stupid
              • Aug 2004

you know there used to be a flash series on Newgrouns site about Segal in everyday situations. funniest thing I've ever seen, can't find it in there anymore. what about Under Siege, you gotta admit that movie was cool if only for the girl in the cake.
              I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

i haven't seen it in a long long time...don't even recall it. the one with him and tom arnold, newer movie...what the hell was it? that one was kind of funny actually...
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Segal is an embarrassment now. His bes films were Nico, Marked for Death and Out for Justice. Under Siege 1 and 2 were ok.

Jet Li has been around in films long before Lethal Weapon 4. He was rumoured to be up for the part of the Oracle's protector in Matrix Reloaded (the bit where hefight Nero on the table before the big Agent Smith scene in the park).

Comment

• DAFT
                    Slightly Stupid
                    • Aug 2004

what was the name of the movie where he fights the Jamacan mafia?
                    I always loved that one.
                    I know Jet was in flics before that but that was the introduction of Jet to the mainstream in the US. he's done tons of films in china and they usually shoot those films in weeks as opposed to months. I saw a great documentery on martail art films on IFC about their history and they got alot of there methods of filming from the old samuri films from japan. the idea for editing in the camera is also a chinese invention and has made action scenes in all films more atractive to the viewers. it's hosted by Tanentino and Jet and I'm sure it's available somewhere , definently worth a watch.
                    ps.-Van Dam is watchable in Bloodsport and Kickboxer only, I hate all his other films. he's a little #@$$$.
                    Last edited by DAFT; 8 Nov 2005, 09:07 AM.
                    I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by DAFT
                      what was the name of the movie where he fights the Jamacan mafia?
                      I always loved that one.
                      Marked for Death.

Comment

• micpat84
                        • Oct 2005

that movie with johhny knoxville, dirty shame or something like that...absolutly terrible.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                          NOT an online superstore
                          • Oct 2005

I think the title of this should be changed to Movies or Movie Discussions or something - very seldom do people actually hate these movies, as they are just talking about them.

Just my observation - correct me if I am wrong!
                          CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                          Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
                          My DVD Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

ps.-Van Dam is watchable in Bloodsport and Kickboxer only, I hate all his other films. he's a little #@$$$.
                            have to agree, i have bloodsport, i like don gibbs, (the mental guy from the revenge of the nerds), good stuff
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                              NOT an online superstore
                              • Oct 2005

Woah - world's fasted response time, unless that was a coincidence. I post and then hit F5 on the main page only to see that LT. Columbo posted again. LOL!
                              CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                              Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
                              My DVD Collection

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                                • Apr 2005

Fell asleep during House of Wax, must be getting old, never done that before. Revenge of the Sith was better than i expected. Particually enjoyed seeing all the Wookies kicking droid ass.

Still havent worked out whats wrong with Joaquin Phoenix's shoulders yet, but after googling it, a few other people are noticing.

Comment

Working...