What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aegmorgil
    • Nov 2005

Three jeers for Solaris from me as well. I'm usually a junkie for space movies and the like. If I hate it, then it must be REALLY bad.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

to nwg

There is an excellet scene in the first film where there is a sniper shooting at kids in a playground. It proves that Riggs is psycho and nuts in the film as he takes out the sniper. He walks into the line of fire and shoots his entire clip of bullets into him.
      ok i see that scene, he walks right into to the situation despite officers and glover's warnings and kills the guy atop the building. funny how the case doesn't mention director's cut.

@br7 you're right. glover and gibson are perfect together. i really am glad i got these and am kicking myself for waiting so long. you gotta love joe pesci too, he's bloody hillarious and chris rock? too many funny parts. great purchase for me.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

Well guys it's that time of year to pull out my favorite Christmas show
        Great movie

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

HOLY BLOODY SUNNAVA GUN! that's one of my all time favorite christmas movies. i'm proud to own it. national lampoon's christmas vacation and home alone are in the same category 3 of the very best christmas movies ever made IMO

well done br7
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

Thanks LT
            If you like that you should check out these if you haven't seen them already

It Runs in the Family
            The Great American Fourth of July and Other Disasters
            They are form the same book and not as entertaining as A Christmas Story but still funny IMO

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

these are christmas movies br7?
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

No unfortunately they are not Christmas movies but they are from the same book and its more holiday misfortune and bad luck for the family They have different actors but they have the same guy from the Christmas Story narrating
                Last edited by BR7; 27 Nov 2005, 09:28 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                  Slightly Stupid
                  • Aug 2004

all time best christmas line ever from that movie. "You'll shoot your eye out" and then he almost does. god I love that movie good call BR7.
                  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                  I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

I finally got to see Lady Snowblood this weekend it was a very good movie thanks for the recommendation nwg You can see a lot of stuff Tarantino used I cant wait to get some time and see the second Lady Snowblood movie.I also watched <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105859/">Dragon Inn</a> another good movie to pick up if you haven't seen it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Floppy

ermmm! Isnt this supposed to be about hated films?

Comment

• nwg
                        Left *****
                        • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by Floppy
                        It started that way and not it isn't It is more off a Film Recommendation thread.

I finally got to see Lady Snowblood this weekend it was a very good movie thanks for the recommendation nwg You can see a lot of stuff Tarantino used I cant wait to get some time and see the second Lady Snowblood movie.I also watched Dragon Inn another good movie to pick up if you haven't seen it
                        Did you watch the R1? The R2 is awful and I will pick up the R1 sometime.

I already have Dragon Inn. It is called New Dragon Gate Inn in the UK.

Comment

• Floppy

I recommend you watch Bram Stockers Way of the Vampire then....

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

No unfortunately they are not Christmas movies but they are from the same book and its more holiday misfortune and bad luck for the family They have different actors but they have the same guy from the Christmas Story narrating
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gotcha br7.

not anymore floppy, anything goes that has to do with movies, actors, cinema etc.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• Floppy

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gotcha br7.

not anymore floppy, anything goes that has to do with movies, actors, cinema etc.
                              Well in that case watch UNLEASHED with Jet LI

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

yeah you know i don't know much about jet li except i really got a good idea what he's all about in lethal weapon 4 the other day. i think nwg or br7 mentioned it too. he's a quick one alright
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...