What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Floppy

ahhhh! Jet LI is the master... he quit WU-SHU championship when he was 17-19 or something... no one could beat him.....

The man pulled a performance in UNLEASHED not to be sneard at....

Comment

• jmet
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2002

My all time favorite "Christmas" movies:
      1. "A Christmas Story"
      2. "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation"
      3. "Home Alone"
      4. "Its a Wonderful Life"
      5. "Scrooge"
      6. "Dr. Seuss - How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
        It started that way and not it isn't It is more off a Film Recommendation thread.

Did you watch the R1? The R2 is awful and I will pick up the R1 sometime.

I already have Dragon Inn. It is called New Dragon Gate Inn in the UK.
        I watched R1 nwg the picture quality was good if I had to rate it I would say the quality was a 6 and a half and it was all in sub titles.Also I should be getting Evil Cult / Dr. Wai somtime this week I think DAFT recommended it. I hate half.com sometimes people take forever to ship stuff I was expecting this last week
        @jmet
        Great list I like those as well I also forgot to mention Santa Claus the Movie with Dudley Moore, John Lithgow great movie IMHO
        Last edited by BR7; 28 Nov 2005, 01:47 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by jmet
          My all time favorite "Christmas" movies:
          1. "A Christmas Story"
          2. "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation"
          3. "Home Alone"
          4. "Its a Wonderful Life"
          5. "Scrooge"
          6. "Dr. Seuss - How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
          holy bloody hell jmet!, i have all of those and are my fav's too! good taste!

BTW #6 do you mean the 2000 one or the 1966 cartoon? i have both and are great.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• jmet
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2002

The 1966 Cartoon version.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

that was my guess since you put "dr. seuss" a must see every christmas.
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Chewy
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2003

I don't know about the man that puts up a list like that and then
                has santa taking a dump down a chimney, something doesn't add up.
                Of course he left off "Miracle on 34th st", who knows?
                Last edited by Chewy; 28 Nov 2005, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• jmet
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2002

Originally Posted by Chewy
                  I don't about the man that puts up a list like that and then
                  has santa taking a dump down a chimney, something doesn't add up.
                  Nothing gets past you does it??

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

you're right chewy, miracle on 34th street and it's a wonderful life are on my list also
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2003

There are good films and there are great films, one of the key elements
                      is that enigmatic property, "the suspension of disbelief", and/or
                      "a tear in my eye". If you have to ask what that means? Don't!

Comment

• nwg
                        Left *****
                        • Jun 2003

A few more films I think are worth watching.

Ying Yang Master (Fantasy martial arts like Zu Warriors)

Moon Warriors

Zu Warriors and the Magic Mountain

Comment

• Floppy

I think his version of the miracle on 34th street is the one where Santa's dump turns into gold nuggets....

Comment

• jmet
                            Super Moderator
                            • Nov 2002

Man, If that was true. I buy Santa a squishy toilet seat lid to put on top of my chimney. lmao

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

I think his version of the miracle on 34th street is the one where Santa's dump turns into gold nuggets....
                              Man, If that was true. I buy Santa a squishy toilet seat lid to put on top of my chimney. lmao

There are good films and there are great films, one of the key elements
                              is that enigmatic property, "the suspension of disbelief", and/or
                              "a tear in my eye". If you have to ask what that means? Don't!
                              BTW chewy, i didn't know wookies could cry
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                                Left *****
                                • Jun 2003

Does anyone like Jet Li's western made films (apart from Lethal Weapon IV)?

I think Romeo Must Die is his worse but still quite enjoyable. My favourite is Kiss of the Dragon. I like the European setting. I also like The One. I thought they did a good job of having Jet Li fight himself at the end.

I didn't think much of Cradle 2 the Grave. I didn't like the way Jet Li didn't bother fighting with his right arm.

Comment

Working...