What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

no, but the title was alright. he's filming the asassination of jesse james (i think that's the name)right now, that i'm sure i will like.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

I just watched the new versions of War of the Worlds and Amityville Horror. Both are better than the originals which are rubbish now. I would give WOTW 8/10 and AH 7/10.

If anyone likes the originals and saw them ago, don't re-watch them as you will change your mind.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

no doubt wotw the new one is better than original. 8/10 is my rating too. they should have made it longer though, explained where the aliens come from etc....amityville i especially liked, i'd give it 8.5/10.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Floppy

Originally Posted by nwg
          I just watched the new versions of War of the Worlds and Amityville Horror. Both are better than the originals which are rubbish now. I would give WOTW 8/10 and AH 7/10.

If anyone likes the originals and saw them ago, don't re-watch them as you will change your mind.
          Did you change your mind

I watched WOTW original in a battery operated TV in an Island (complete darkness and by myself on a windy night, I was 10 and left sh1t traills down my pants) but not then.... I wasnt laughing....

I agree with you... the remake is great... 9/10 for the use of scumbags (ok everyone) as fertiliser (The red parts of the Land reminded me of the book The dreamcatcher By Stephen King)... (nice film too).

Comment

• nwg
            Left *****
            • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by Floppy
            Did you change your mind
            Change my mind? I like the new versions best.

The DTS on WOTW was great. It would have been even better if I used my sub but it was too late in the day to use it.

Comment

• Floppy

I know the sound was amazing out of my 5.1 DD...

Mind you mate, everytime I watch a film the whole lot trembles..... Thank the double glazing otherwise the windows would crack...

Comment

• nwg
                Left *****
                • Jun 2003

I liked the lightning strikes. It really sounded like it was outside my window.

Comment

• Floppy

I thought at some stage I was surrounded....

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

the movie does have great sound. i really like that noise those things make. crank up the sound when that happens to wake someone up in the morning...just duck for the flying alarm clock!
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                      the movie does have great sound. i really like that noise those things make. crank up the sound when that happens to wake someone up in the morning...just duck for the flying alarm clock!
                      They reminded me of a loud foghorn.

Comment

• Floppy

U.F.O. Alarm clock?

I love this.....

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

anyone here have or see The Fan (1996) Robert Deneiro, Wesley Snipes. looking through my list today, decided to watch it again. haven't seen it since i bought last january. excellent movie fellas, you sport nuts ought to like it especially.
                          Last edited by LT. Columbo; 3 Dec 2005, 03:10 PM.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• TNT
                            DVD Shrinker
                            • Jan 2004

You see, a movie that I wansn't too crazy about. I guess we have different tastes.
                            Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                            I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• BR7
                              He is coming to your little town!
                              • Aug 2005

I just found out about this I know it's old news from the month June but did anybody else know that <a href="http://radio.about.com/b/a/178003.htm">Howard Stern is remaking Porkys</a> if you ask me this movie shouldn't be touched

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• TNT
                                DVD Shrinker
                                • Jan 2004

I agree. Kim Cattrall. Yum!
                                Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                                I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

Working...