What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DAFT
    Slightly Stupid
    • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
    I just found out about this I know it's old news from the month June but did anybody else know that <a href="http://radio.about.com/b/a/178003.htm">Howard Stern is remaking Porkys</a> if you ask me this movie shouldn't be touched
    I said it before and I'll say it again, remake the bad ones and leave the classics alone. Porky's is a cult classic so I guess Howie thought all bets where off. I really hope it flops and we all learn a lesson.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

never seen a porky don't know what the heck is a porky or even a monty python. what do yall think about that?
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DAFT
        Slightly Stupid
        • Aug 2004

that comment hurts me more than you'll ever know LT. Monty Python should never be used in the same sentence as Porky's
        do yourself a favor LT and see Monty Python's The Holy Grail. you will will love it my friend since your love of slapstick comedy is similar to mine I am conviced this is the right recommendation. you'll laugh for days.
        Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
        I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• TNT
          DVD Shrinker
          • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by DAFT
          do yourself a favor LT and see Monty Python's The Holy Grail. you will will love it my friend since your love of slapstick comedy is similar to mine I am conviced this is the right recommendation. you'll laugh for days.
          I'll second that! But then again, Columbo doesn't like movies I like.
          Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
          I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

Well Daft I finally got to see Evil Cult it was very good the only thing I didn't like was how they left the ending wide open I was wondering is there a sequel to this movie I looked but couldn't come up with anything

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Floppy

I just watched The Exorcism Of Emily Rose....

Not a bad one.... Nice... Got a little tear in my eye...

Comment

• Chewy
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2003

Sure, suspension of belief also, watched most of Cind man last night.
                I can almost tell you who's gonna love it and who's not gonna get it.
                Movie with a message, not sure exactly what that message is tho.
                Painful to watch. Crowe nails it as always.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

i'll have to do some investigating at IMDb daft....

TNT, i'm sure there are tons of movies you like that i do also...

chewy, cinderella man i will be watching. it better be bloody good!
                  Last edited by LT. Columbo; 4 Dec 2005, 07:05 AM.
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Chewy
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2003

LT,
                    bloody for sure, it's about boxing in the early 30's.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Chewy
                      LT,
                      bloody for sure, it's about boxing in the early 30's.
                      lol, that much i knew....i think i'll like it. wonder why it never got to be that big though?

ebert and that other meatball gave it 2 thumbs up, i find they are right about 80% of the time.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                        lol, that much i knew....i think i'll like it. wonder why it never got to be that big though?

ebert and that other meatball gave it 2 thumbs up, i find they are right about 80% of the time.
                        many were turned off by girly title, poor release timing!

I would have released it may 6th or 13th

hey I trained ebert
                        Last edited by Chewy; 4 Dec 2005, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

i agree, i was mad when it was being advertised. "cinderella man" ron howard needs a good shot in the chops for that! it would have done better i bet with a better title. all i can say is...if it's gonna stink in the bush it will go!
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                            Super Moderator
                            • Nov 2003

actually I feel howard did better than eastwood with this genre

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

i haven't seent in yet, but i'll give you that. i can't stand eastwood. only the spaghetti westerns--that's it. the guys 90 yrs old and his mother is still alive! i thought his boxing movie stunk like a room full of rotting cow dung. and can you believe they are giving this guy awards? lol. i guess it's no biggy when a bonehead like britney spears has a star on the hollywood walk of fame next to people like oliver hardy, gregory peck etc. unforgiven i hated, bloodwork was crap to me...let's see what else...?
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                                Super Moderator
                                • Nov 2003

unforgiven was to me the first modern western, it was surpassed
                                by later ones

Comment

Working...