What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

@br7, chewy

it is good. i never heard of it either, untill the other day when i was looking at robert deNiro on imdb. based on true events and a great musical score too
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• ideastoday
      • Dec 2005

A Love Song for Bobby Long

The Life Aquatic was a huge disappointment, especially considering it had Bill Murray coming in hot off Lost in Translation. Oh well...it happens.

But my vote goes to "A Love Song For Bobby Long". I got in on my girlfriend's advice.....and it truly sucked. I knew it was gonna be bad 5 minutes in when Scarlett Johanssen's character gets pissed and storms out of a trailer. When she hits the door on the inside, she's wearing shorts, but when she comes flying out the other side she's wearing jeans. LOL.

Comment

• TNT
        DVD Shrinker
        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
        If you like beer and slapstick this movie is for you
        Are you talking to me? I'll have to check it out!
        Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
        I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• DAFT
          Slightly Stupid
          • Aug 2004

saw the Ringer last night and all I can say is if your going to make fun of something, make fun of it. it starts out brutal and then has this all to typical twist about mid way through the movie where ol Jonny feels overwelming compassion for the participants in the Special games. I'm not bashing menally challenged ppl but if your selling the movie with that in mind then you should deliver and not wuss out to save face. this one knocks Jonny down another peg since his sensless days on Jackass. i'm out.
          Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i seen him on conan the other night and watching the trailer told me it was crap too. he was ok in dukes of hazzard though.
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

i just seen texas chainsaw masscare 2003, lot better than i thought. certainly better than the original. i thought it was basicly a true story but found out it's all a bunch of malarky....
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2003

great raid, if you want a movie based on true story and have an
                "audie murphy/wookie mentality" warning! took in 10 mil at box office
                "some of us march to the beat of a different drummer"

who in the heck is audie murphy?

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                  i just seen texas chainsaw masscare 2003, lot better than i thought. certainly better than the original. i thought it was basicly a true story but found out it's all a bunch of malarky....
                  I also like the new version over the original. The constant screaming of the girl in the orginal drive me nuts. I ended up wanting Leatherface to get her.

Jessica Biel in the remake does some screaming as well but at least she kept me interested.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

i agree with everything you said, jessica biel sure is something

i've got the other 4, so it's kind of like a massacre marathon here...

i always mix her up with jennifer biels
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

i've got the other 4, so it's kind of like a massacre marathon here...

I haven't seen the others. I have been known to do a Elm Street and Friday 13th Massacre. I end both with Freddy v Jason. It starts of as a Friday kind of film but it is more of a Freddy film towards the end.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

you speak of freddy vs jason? i have that one too, haven't seen it since i bought it. i think you and i made of few comments on it deep into the abyss of this thread too
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

you speak of freddy vs jason? i have that one too, haven't seen it since i bought it. i think you and i made of few comments on it deep into the abyss of this thread too

Probably. This thread is getting big now.

I just got this film as it looks like it might be good.

So Close (Chik yeung tin sai)

Last edited by nwg; 30 Dec 2005, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

it certainly looks like a movie that you'd like. you must have all the bruce lee movies jackie chan all that stuff too i bet?
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

it certainly looks like a movie that you'd like. you must have all the bruce lee movies jackie chan all that stuff too i bet?
                              I do have all of Bruce actually . Fist of Fury is probably my favourite. He actually filmed his scenes with a back pain problem at the time after nearly being permantly paralysed (see the film Dragon: A Bruce Lee story). He must have been in agony and he doesn't even show it.

Enter the Dragon was a fun film and it was his first and only film where he spoke English.

I have most of Jackie's.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

too bad what happened to brandon, his son. still remember hearing about that like it was yesterday.
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...