What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
    Just seen a good movie last night on The IFC Channel called <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325655/">Jian gui (The Eye)</a> it was very well done IMO and a bit scarey it made me jump a couple times this movie sucks you in and you feel for the female character which helps the movie scare you when it wants to. I am going to buy the DVD well worth it in my book
    @LT
    This may be one for you to check out
    I saw that ages ago and it is good. There is also The Eye 2.

Try another film called Pon (The Phone). This one creeped me out. Watch it in the dark for maximum effect.

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

Thanks nwg I will check it them out

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

i don't know br7. i kind of am spoiled with "hollywoodized" movies. i just watched the passion of the christ the other day for the second time since it came out, and following subtitles seems like so much work
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

I'm not much for subtitles either but the story was good and I got so wraped up in it the time flew by. Put it on your I will get it if a can't find
          anything else to watch list I guarantee it will surprise you
          Last edited by BR7; 5 Jan 2006, 12:50 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

ok, i will, i have faith
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by jmet
              I just watched "Wedding Crashers". I laughed so freaking hard, I was snorting! Amber said she has never seen my laugh like that before. I definitely recommend this movie for a good laugh!
              just seen this, and jmet is right people, it's a damn good movie. i seen the unrated version. jane seymour. ohhhh jane seymour
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

I have been wanting to see Wedding Crashers but I haven't had time to do so I haven't even been able to go see the movie Hostel yet

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

that hostel is a tarrantino movie, yes?
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

I think he had his hand in it some how but it was written & directed by
                    Eli Roth

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• ls2229
                      • Jan 2006

I really hate anything that's stupid and the MOST "STUPIDEST" OF 2005 GOES TO: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy....

Any movie that is so stupid it becomes confusing and boring to the point that your attention span gets side tracked by anything going on around you including your children's web surfing.

So far I watched it over 5 times - never reached the end of the movie and still don't understand it to save my life.

Comment

• nwg
                        Left *****
                        • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by ls2229
                        I really hate anything that's stupid and the MOST "STUPIDEST" OF 2005 GOES TO: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy....

Any movie that is so stupid it becomes confusing and boring to the point that your attention span gets side tracked by anything going on around you including your children's web surfing.

So far I watched it over 5 times - never reached the end of the movie and still don't understand it to save my life.

Have you seen the old BBC TV series? The film is good but it was really made for people who have seen the old series and/or radio series. I can see people getting confused who haven't seen either of them.

Comment

• Derree
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Jul 2005

I just saw a really interesting movie called 'The Jacket' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366627/
                          very good..you should check it out!
                          sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                          good
                          -------------------------------------------

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

@Derre
                            I have been putting off The Jacket I keep hearing mixed reviews I should check it out though I try to keep a promise I made to myself and not listen to people when the movie is so called bad there has been many occasions I found movies I liked that others didn't
                            Last edited by BR7; 11 Jan 2006, 03:23 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Raven386
                              • Nov 2005

@BR7 -
                              The Jacket was pretty good. The WORST movie of 2005 has got to be Duece Bigalow 2. it was horrible.
                              Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

I just seen another good movie on the IFC Channel it's called <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0256009/">The Devil's Backbone</a> Abandoned at an isolated orphanage during the Spanish Civil War, a ten-year-old finds himself in an eerie world on the brink of destruction. His new home is an imposing though deteriorating compound of buildings that encircle a dusty courtyard, the cool darkness of its interiors offering little sanctuary from the desert sun or the violence that men do in the name of politics or greed.
                                @Raven
                                Thanks for you advice I will check it out as soon as I can
                                Last edited by BR7; 12 Jan 2006, 01:02 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...