What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derree
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jul 2005

Thanks Lt The Mrs and I will be watching Lord of War tomorrow night! Just watched The Island tonight..wasnt too bad I thought...We were in a local Blockbuster so I could rent Resident Evil 4 we took a quick look at movies and it seems that there is a sequel to 8MM, looks like it has nothing to do with the orginal at all tho....anyone seen it?
    sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
    good
    -------------------------------------------

Comment

• DAFT
      Slightly Stupid
      • Aug 2004

Derree, first off I would like to compliment you on the Stewie Wave and secondly I can't believe they made a sequel to that cinima cancer. again great AVl.
      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
      I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

I didn't want to ruin chewys <a href="http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=60891">Bargin Basement</a> thread so I continued here. We were talking about SNL and it made me think of the show In Living Color this show was funny as hell and the skits with Jim Carrey were gut busters especially the
        Fire Marshall Bill ones

If you havent seen Fire Mashall Bill here is a <a href="http://thetravisty.com/In_Living_Color.php">Link</a> with some clips as well as some other stuff Jim did on the show
        Last edited by BR7; 22 Jan 2006, 03:30 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DiscoInferno
          • Apr 2005

Ha yeh! I remember them, and the ones he did as a woman keep-fit instructer, gross man. Caught a few movies this week, Red Eye was pretty poop, and The Man was dismal. The thing is i knew it would be, so why did i bother seeing it? Ive been watching loads of Family Guy, its the funniest show ive seen for a long time. pant wetting stuff.
          Derree, that 8mm sequel is a cack film unfortunately. I havent seen it myself, but the video shop guy said it was, and hes always spot on.
          LT, youre right about the beginning of Lord Of War, a very clever way of introducing a film. Quite nasty too. Roll on more Nic Cage films!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i thought the man was great. into the blue was pretty good too. much better than i thought. i also just finished the hunt for eagle one. i knew it would be cheap, it's a straight to video movie. for a low budget war flick it wasn't bad.
            what's so bad about red eye?, that's next for me i think.
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• jmet
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2002

I thought Red Eye was pretty good.

Has anyone seen "The Cave"?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

i have that here too (the cave) i'll be watching it tomorrow. have you seen it yet, and is it any good? looks like another B flick with the main star a washed out baywatch actor. eddie somethin or other.
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                  • Apr 2005

Regarding Red Eye. At the beginning of the film, it showed the hockey stick, or her in a photo with one, and i thought "yep, that'll come into it". Also, why would an international terroist for hire be doing the dirty work, surely he'd have people to do that for him? He would never need to leave the office. Damascus and hauer, when you see those names on the dvd case you know its a budget film. Rutger was so cool as The Hitcher tho, he'll never outdo that role.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

yeah i knew it would be cheap by the names. did you see this thing?
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                      • Apr 2005

No, i might now you reckon its not that bad. Whats the plot? Its not just a guns, explosions film is it?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

it really isn't THAT bad. the explosions don't really look fake, crashes look ok. actually the effects were ok for this kind of movie. it starts out an american chopper "eagle one" goes down and a team is sent for them and the captain who has been taken hostage by al-quaeda fighters.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                          • Apr 2005

Ok, i might then. But if i see one michrophone boom ill be upset

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

it isn't that bad. maybe check out the trailer on IMDB.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                              • Apr 2005

I will. I always have to prepare before visiting imdb. I lose track of time on there, checking out films, then actors in films, then message threads on actors, then more films from message threads on actors, then more actors....etc. Endless.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

i know exactly what you mean. i went today to check one movie and ended up on there looking at completely unrelated stuff for another 45 min.
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...