What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

I liked him as an actor too. There goes the Darwin thing again eh?
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

yep. i first discovered him in resevoir dogs. he's great in there.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DiscoInferno
        • Apr 2005

He was good in Dogs, True Romance but of course his best performance was in Footloose alongside Kevin Bacon.

Comment

• nwg
          Left *****
          • Jun 2003

I first saw him in Best of the Best and Best of the Best 2.

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

I finally got to watch Frailty last night I think LT recommended it I have to say I was impressed it had a great story and it kept you wondering if they actually believed in what they was doing. I wish I would have watched it sooner I kept putting it off because I can't stand Bill Paxton. I even noticed they played Johnny Cash no wonder LT liked it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Cambion7
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Nov 2005

For me, the most hated films are thus far:

House of Wax (the only good part was seeing Paris Hilton getting whacked)

Dark Water (how many movies is this bloke going to make where ghost kiddies want a mommy)... and what the heck was up with that attorney flashing piccies... pointless!

Cambion7
              Like the info in these forums? Want to contribute? Click here to Register for Free!

"In space, nobody can hear you cha cha cha...."
              - Confidence

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

yep. i sure liked that song in there. it's a good little movie. glad it wan't a waste of your time.

@nwg, disco
                i forgot all about the best of the best movies. i'm going to have to check them out. and i have true romance and just watched it this summer but can't picture him in there (penn)
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

Cambion

House of Wax (the only good part was seeing Paris Hilton getting whacked)
                  i liked this one, but i can understand that

Dark Water (how many movies is this bloke going to make where ghost kiddies want a mommy)... and what the heck was up with that attorney flashing piccies... pointless!
                  say what?
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                    • Apr 2005

If i remember correctly, Slater brings him along to meet the director that wants to buy the coke. Hes slaters actor friend that lives in l.a or something.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

right!
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                        • Apr 2005

Does anyone have anymore info on how he died? I read he was found in his bed. As far as i know he wasnt known for taking drugs. Maybe it was his heart? He did put on a lot of weight very fast.

Comment

• Zero G
                          Next to Arch Stanton
                          • Jan 2006

There doesn't seem to be anything released as a cause yet.
                          "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Cambion7
                            Digital Video Expert
                            Digital Video Expert
                            • Nov 2005

@LT. Columbo

Say what to huh? About the attorney snapping photos? Or the bloke making movies where kids want a mommy? I think I got mah movies crossed on that one... LOL
                            Like the info in these forums? Want to contribute? Click here to Register for Free!

"In space, nobody can hear you cha cha cha...."
                            - Confidence

Comment

• BR7
                              He is coming to your little town!
                              • Aug 2005

For some reason I kept thinking Chris Penn was in <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113552/">Kiss of Death</a>
                              but he wasn't it was Cage.If you haven't seen Kiss Of Death check it out it's a Great film with a great story line and the acting was great. Some may not like Caruso but I think he truely holds his own in this one.If you like crime-dramas I say check this one out
                              Last edited by BR7; 26 Jan 2006, 09:14 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                                Slightly Stupid
                                • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                                yep. i first discovered him in resevoir dogs. he's great in there.
                                How can we forget our friend Chris Penn in the Classic Footloose, JUST LET THE KIDS DANCE!!! He actually had a camio in the HBO show Entourage. He's my favorite of the Penns as far as likability. Sean is the better actor but you always like his performance begrudgingly. I actually met Chris Penn with his dad in Morristown, NJ his father lives there and likes the bar scene. He's going to be missed here.
                                Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                                I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

Working...