What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNT
    DVD Shrinker
    • Jan 2004

Lord of war was a pretty good movie, but I went in with the wrong expectations. I thought it was going to be an action movie, kind of like Con-air. It's a more serious film for those who haven't seen it. A slightly old but surprisingly good movie that I watched yesterday was Mind Hunters. If you like thrillers, you will probably like this one. Nothing earth shattering, but a good flick.
    Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
    I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      actually thinking back to that one with that wrapper DMX i think it is and tom arnold. that one isn't bad. what was the name of it?

got it-exit wounds.

@tnt. i'm going to IMDB now to watch the trailer--i'll report back.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• soup
        Just Trying To Help
        • Nov 2005

The Glimmer Man wasn't too shabby IMO.

Comment

• nwg
          Left *****
          • Jun 2003

Belly of the Beast is easily Segals worse films. He can't even fight good in it. It's all poor wire work as well.

Comment

• Jack Lurker
            Oh Bugger! It's bust again!
            • Jun 2005

TNT, you are right, MIndhunters wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. The most surprising film i've seen recently was the remake of "Assault on precinct 13", it was actually rather good. I expected it to be dreadful in comparison to the original but I was pleasently surprised.

Never been a Seagal or Van Damme fan, both a bit too wooden for me.
            Jack

The best thing for trees is a bloody big axe! Works for stupidity too!!
            You have a problem? Search the forums, you 'aint the first person to have your problem thats for sure!!
            There's a bloke called Blutach here somewhere, check out his signature. Loads of useful info in it!

Comment

• nwg
              Left *****
              • Jun 2003

I prefer the remake of 13th Precint. The original looks too dated now.

Comment

• Jack Lurker
                Oh Bugger! It's bust again!
                • Jun 2005

Thats true, but I still have a soft spot for it. I saw it at school as a christmas treet. Lord knows how old I was, but definatley not old enough to see it. It was a very easygoing education I had!
                Jack

The best thing for trees is a bloody big axe! Works for stupidity too!!
                You have a problem? Search the forums, you 'aint the first person to have your problem thats for sure!!
                There's a bloke called Blutach here somewhere, check out his signature. Loads of useful info in it!

Comment

• soup
                  Just Trying To Help
                  • Nov 2005

So would they be a chip off the old block then.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

@tnt

seen trailer before. didn't sell me. wrong cast it looks like to me. you and i have no matches on almost every title
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• NightbladeXX
                      Digital Putz
                      • Jan 2006

By far the worst i ve seen recently is Black Dawn with Steven Seagal, my wife loves him for some reason and forced me to watch that waste of money/resources/life film

http://www.steelers.com/

AMD FX-62 @3.2GHz
                      2GB of Corsair XMS 4-4-4-12 @ 860 MHz soon to be 4GB
                      MSI K9N Diamond nForce 590 SLI
                      nVidia 8800 GTS 320 MB
                      650W PSU + 465W (external)
                      6 WD HD's 2x500, 2x320, 250, and 36GB Raptor + 200 External for Vista HP back ups
                      LG DVD+RW
                      Koolance EXOS Coolant System
                      Buffalo Link Station Live 500GB NAS
                      Dual Acer 2223's (22") Monitors
                      Antec 900 Case custom painted interior black w/ 4 120mm blue fans + 200mm top vent
                      Vista Home Premium 32 bit
                      Vista Ultimate 64 bit (new)
                      XP Professional 32 bit
                      Ubuntu 7.04

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

yep. just mentioned that one too on p86.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• TNT
                          DVD Shrinker
                          • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Jack Lurker
                          TNT, you are right, MIndhunters wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. The most surprising film i've seen recently was the remake of "Assault on precinct 13", it was actually rather good. I expected it to be dreadful in comparison to the original but I was pleasently surprised.

I saw Assault on Precinct 13 last week. It was surprisingly good as well. I never saw the original.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

was it you TNT that liked or suggested red eye in here? i just seen it and i must say it's pretty damn good. no boring parts at all. simple little plot but the fast paced scenes don't leave you yawning. actually the only thing i didn't care much for is that it was perhaps too fast-paced as the whole movie is about 77 minutes. might be the shortest movie i've seen yet. a good watch for anyone. (maybe not you drf).

columbo says:
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• TNT
                              DVD Shrinker
                              • Jan 2004

No, but since YOU liked, it I guess I'll be staying away.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

yeah that's usually a safe bet!
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...