What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Furiousg
    If you have any poo....throw it now
    • Dec 2005

" Who wants a mustache ride ! ! ! ! "
    -FuriousG-

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Derree
      I must add that I love Furiousg av...That is such a great movie..."'Get out of the car right meow..'did you just say meow?' ..'Now why would I say that now get out of the car right MEOW'" so funny,....
      i thought it was SGT. Slaughter! (WWF)

"....AND THAT'S AN ORDERRRRRRR!"
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Furiousg
        If you have any poo....throw it now
        • Dec 2005

LOL could have been in his earlier days. Looks like he is being frisked from behind
        -FuriousG-

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Furiousg
          LOL could have been in his earlier days. Looks like he is being frisked from behind
          yeah it looks like the suspect is right behind him too
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Zero G
            Next to Arch Stanton
            • Jan 2006

Doesn't look like he's on the ball!
            "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

lol, it looks like ol tuco there had one too many burritos!
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                Next to Arch Stanton
                • Jan 2006

yeah he's really toughing it out! lol
                "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Zero G
                  Next to Arch Stanton
                  • Jan 2006

An update on Chris Penn's death here.

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                    • Apr 2005

Cheers, i was waiting for news about that. I would have thought they could have worked out how many pills he ingested.

Anyone seen Brokeback Mountain yet?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by DiscoInferno
                      Anyone seen Brokeback Mountain yet?
                      ah....NO!

Originally Posted by zerog
                      An update on Chris Penn's death here.
                      man did he get big!
                      Last edited by LT. Columbo; 15 Feb 2006, 12:46 PM.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• soup
                        Just Trying To Help
                        • Nov 2005

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!

Comment

• soup
                          Just Trying To Help
                          • Nov 2005

I just heard that The Avengers complete Emma Peel MegaSet will be released on dvd at the end of the month.Just thought I would pass it on.

Comment

• TNT
                            DVD Shrinker
                            • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                            BTW people Saw II is kina dumb. first one better. but worth watching if you thought the first one was good. i can smell Saw III already and if they do it, they should all be shot because the plot will be absolutely ridiculous...
                            I just saw saw and though it was one of the best thrillers I've ever seen. I love the mind games.

LT, did you not like saw II because it was too inconceivable, or for other reasons? I'm thinking about renting it.
                            Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                            I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• jmet
                              Super Moderator
                              • Nov 2002

Saw 1 and Saw 2 were really good to me. I agree with LT though, Saw 3 would be a overkill and ruin the whole sequel thing.

Comment

• TNT
                                DVD Shrinker
                                • Jan 2004

OK, thanks, will give it a try. Who knows, since LT didn't like saw II as much, I'll like it even more.
                                Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                                I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

Working...