X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiscoInferno
    • Apr 2005

Good news boppers....

Rockstar games have finally made a game of the movie
    " The Warriors ". Going by the trailer it looks pretty true to the film, and if it has the original soundtrack i will be a very happy bunny. Cant wait to rumble with the Baseball Furies. "Im sick of running from these wimps!!!"
    New York, 1979. A battle on the streets. The armies of the night number 60,000 strong, and tonight they're all after The Warriors — a street gang wrongly accused of killing a rival gang leader.The Warriors must make their way from one end of New York...
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Be very wary of the New York City subway ;>}

Comment

• DiscoInferno
      • Apr 2005

This was the first 18 rated film my dad let me see, i must have been about 10 or so. He dubbed out all the swear words . ha!

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by setarip
        Be very wary of the New York City subway ;>}
        Any subway for that matter

And be sure to have a radio with you to listen to the DJ that is giving away your position!

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

"And be sure to have a radio with you to listen to the DJ that is giving away your position!"

Unfortunately, that actress died awhile ago...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
            • Apr 2005

Quite a few of them died. The little skinny one, Rembrandt, did, cancer i think. And the leader of the Gramercy Riffs died of pneumonia. Im showing my true fanboy colours now. There is a great site www.warriorsmovie.co.uk full of stuff about the film, locations, news on where the actors are now, news on the 2006 remake (please dont f**k it up M.T.V) etc.

Comment

Working...