X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

A buncha

To the Colts winning the Superbowl and making volfann happy !

To Dan for winning week 21

To BR7 for finishing the season at the top of the heap with a 4 game lead

Comment

• Dan
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Dec 2005

It was a great season, I had a lot of fun with you all!

Comment

• volfann
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Jun 2006

Television is now in Commerce City , Colorado. Just keeps getting further away. Can't get a comment from UPS about this round about delivery method. Glad I got free shipping. Don't think I could afford the mileage. This thing is like that Roaming Gnome..

Good pick on the score Dan.....

BR whipped us all. Just wait till next year...
        sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• Dan
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

Seems all my luck comes from picking the scores, where was that luck with all the bad picks I made this year? (Oh yeah, BR has it)

Comment

• volfann
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            • Jun 2006

Here is the latest roaming Gnome report: After a 13 hour layover in Commerce City,Colorado (I think this long delay was so the TV could acclimate itself to the high elevation.) the TV has finally departed for an undisclosed location. (I smell CIA here.) UPS has yet to admit any problem with this US tour and assures me that my TV WILL eventually tire of its long journey and find its way back to Tennessee sometime in the near future.
            sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• Kabuchan
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Apr 2006

Sounds like you should get frequent flyer miles out of this!
              That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• volfann
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Jun 2006

Unfortunately Kabu I think all these extra miles are by truck!!!
                sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
                  He is coming to your little town!
                  • Aug 2005

I had a blast this year that site was a great find jm.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Jun 2006

The roaming gnome spent 12 more hours on the road from Colorado only to once again arrive back in Salina ,Kansas. After waiting a couple of hours to refuel and catch its breath it is back on the road to destination unknown. I talked to UPS rep once again and they still refuse to accept the fact that it was put on the wrong truck from Nashville.
                    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                      I had a blast this year that site was a great find jm.
                      Me too, was a great bunch playing!! And no trying to count who won what, red eyed and hungover with the tailgate site

Comment

• volfann
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        • Jun 2006

Here is the roaming gnomes full travel itinerary thus far. If my memory of U.S. geography is correct it does appear as he is now traveling in the proper direction. this thing has made more U.S. tour stops than the Stones recent Bigger Bang tour!
                        For those who missed the previous updates this thing was only scheduled for a 90 mile journey from Nashville,Tn. to Winchester,Tn. and was scheduled to be delivered on the 2nd in time for the Super Bowl in Hi Def.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="sec-row-od"><td class="sec-pad"> EARTH CITY,
                        MO, US </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/07/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 2:55 A.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> DEPARTURE SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-ev"> <td class="sec-pad"> EARTH CITY,
                        MO, US </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/06/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 11:29 P.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> ARRIVAL SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-od"> <td class="sec-pad"> SALINA,
                        KS, US </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/06/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 4:01 P.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> DEPARTURE SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-od"> <td class="sec-pad">
                        </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/06/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 2:37 P.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> ARRIVAL SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-ev"> <td class="sec-pad"> COMMERCE CITY,
                        CO, US </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/06/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 3:28 A.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> DEPARTURE SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-od"> <td class="sec-pad"> COMMERCE CITY,
                        CO, US </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/05/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 1:20 P.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> ARRIVAL SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-ev"> <td class="sec-pad"> SALINA,
                        KS, US </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/05/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 4:19 A.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> DEPARTURE SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-od"> <td class="sec-pad"> NASHVILLE,
                        TN, US </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/02/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 5:27 A.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> DEPARTURE SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-ev"> <td class="sec-pad"> NASHVILLE,
                        TN, US </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/01/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 9:34 P.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> ARRIVAL SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-ev"> <td class="sec-pad">
                        </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/01/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 7:56 P.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> DEPARTURE SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-ev"> <td class="sec-pad">
                        </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/01/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 6:11 P.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> ORIGIN SCAN </td> </tr> <tr class="sec-row-od"> <td class="sec-pad"> US </td> <td class="sec-pad"> 02/01/2007 </td> <td class="sec-pad" align="right"> 4:52 P.M. </td> <td class="sec-pad"> BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED </td> </tr> <!-- End: Detail Rows --> </tbody></table> <!-- End Package Progress -->
                        Tracking results provided by UPS: 02/07/2007 8:56 A.M. EST (U
                        sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

You may get it quicker by telling them to keep it at it's current location and just go pick it up yourself

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            • Jun 2006

My wife and I have had many laughs about this the last few days after I got over not getting it in time for the game. Most of the laughs came from the refusal of UPS to admit any problem . The latest tracking scan shows it in Memphis ,Tn. now and hopefully back in Nashville by tonight and possibly get delivery Thursday. My wife suggested getting some balloons and champagne and giving the delivery driver a party when he finally shows up at our house with television in hand!
                            sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

if your town is like mine, they leave stuff on the front porch with out a signature! If they do the same in your town, shake 'em up and say ya never got it and then a day later say a neighbor brought it their house for safe keeping and you finally got it

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

That's almost like what a friend of mine does.If they don't make him sign he says he didn't get it and the company has no choice but to send him a new one.But I dont think he has ever
                                done anything as big and expensive as a Plasma

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...