X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Dan
    The 'Boys shouldn't be too bad, but I see the NFC east being a dog fight again as usual.
    Yeah I like a season where 1 team doesn't dominate so much it's a lock from the beginning. A good battle down to the last game of the regular season makes it an interesting season and then the playoffs really make the beer flow

Comment

• doctorhardware
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2006

It is definitely more interesting when the teams are evenly matched.
      Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

Getting ready for the Iggles/Carolina game tonight .

I was just watching NFLTV Blitz of preseason week 1 and seen the Bengal/Lion replay of the interception return by the Bengals 311 lb. lineman who returned the interception 81 yards with good blocking by his teammates. But then again who would try to tackle a 311 lb lineman running with the ball . The announcer of the game said it had to be the slowest 81 yard interception returned for a touchdown and it looked it. But I know Toeaina is happier than a pig in poop

1-10-CIN 13 (10:33) 6-D.Orlovsky pass short right INTERCEPTED by 66-M.Toeaina (57-A.Frazier) at CIN 19. 66-M.Toeaina for 81 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Comment

• doctorhardware
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2006

Just got home how is the game going

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

For the Iggles Donovan was back and looked great. The D played great also. I hope this continues into the regular season.

Comment

• jm1647
              • Apr 2005

IAW my local news Vick is going to plead guilty and probably get 12-18 months in jail for his part in the dog fighting. Wow a 10 year $130,000,000 contract and the endorsements going down the drain.

Comment

• Kabuchan
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Apr 2006

Go Niners!!! It's gonna be a decent season, just you all wait and see
                That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• Dan
                  Digital Video Master
                  Digital Video Master
                  • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
                  Go Niners!!! It's gonna be a decent season, just you all wait and see
                  No arguments here, wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs.

Comment

• Kabuchan
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Apr 2006

I'm not THAT optimistic! LOL

I would be happy with a season where they win more than they lose. It will be very hard for them to recreate the Montana/Rice days...sigh...
                    That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
                      I'm not THAT optimistic! LOL
                      Ya gotta shoot for the stars and see what happens We Iggles fans been doing it for a long time. I just got a Tshirt with a skeleton in a Eagles shirt sitting in the stands with a beer. On the top it says Philadelphia Eagles Fan, with "DIE HARD FAN and waiting for a championship since 1960 on the bottom. 1960 was the last time the Iggles won the NFL Championship which was before the SB and I have been waiting since then for them to win the big one. Thats a lotta beers ago and there were some long long times between good seasons

Comment

• Gary D
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • Dec 2005

Vick may still face charges in Virginia

RICHMOND, Va. — Michael Vick's legal troubles from dogfighting could get even worse. The Atlanta Falcons quarterback faces possible prosecution in state court, where punishment might far exceed the maximum five years in prison that could await him in his federal case.

Local prosecutor Gerald Poindexter has said he likely will pursue charges against Vick, who has plummeted from favorite son to a symbol of animal abuse in the four months since authorities raided his Surry County property. Poindexter says the case could go before a county grand jury Sept. 25.

Poindexter did not return messages left by The Associated Press at his office and on his cell phone Tuesday.

Among the state laws Vick could be charged with violating are those against dogfighting and animal cruelty. Both are felonies punishable by up to five years in prison.
                        Gary D

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

The Iggles released MLB Jeremiah Trotter. He hit the crazy age, 30, and slowed down a lil late in the season last year. 2nd year Omar Gaither has his spot.

The official source of Philadelphia Eagles headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and gameday information. Go Birds!

Comment

• doctorhardware
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • Dec 2006

Monday night Bears vs Colts. From what I saw of Greise he played decent. And then the Grossman excuses, my wrists were sweaty,the crowd noise was bothering me, and the center exchange was not good. If Grossman gets benched the Bears will have a fighting chance.

Comment

• uufta
                              Digital Video Expert
                              Digital Video Expert
                              • Dec 2005

The Vikings are out there picking up loose change, maybe they will grab Trotter, they just grabbed Ferguson from Green Bay...Now if they could just find a QB

Comment

• Gary D
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by uufta
                                The Vikings are out there picking up loose change, maybe they will grab Trotter, they just grabbed Ferguson from Green Bay...Now if they could just find a QB
                                I hear Michael Vick will be "available" in a little "while".
                                Gary D

Comment

Working...