• Nov 2005

"go cowboys".

Comment

• doctorhardware
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2006

GO Bears!!!!
      Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• locoeng
        Who Farted?
        • Dec 2005

Go Panthers!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
        Walt Kelly

Comment

• jm1647
          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
          • Apr 2005

The tie at the top is broken with uufta jumping to a 3 pick lead with week 15 picks

All the playoff spots are not determined yet, so hold on for the last 2 crazy weeks. The Iggles need to win out and need a loss by Atlanta or Dallas to make the playoffs.

Good luck to all

Comment

• doctorhardware
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Dec 2006

All of you get ready for a rollercoaster ride to the playoffs.

Comment

• jm1647
              An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
              • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
              All the playoff spots are not determined yet, so hold on for the last 2 crazy weeks. The Iggles need to win out and need a loss by Atlanta or Dallas to make the playoffs.

Good luck to all
              My bad, make that a loss by Tampa Bay or Atlanta....I'm confused already or should I say still confused

Comment

• uufta
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by doctorhardware
                GO Bears!!!!
                Now I get it the subject will be moot when VIKES pull one out of the hat and beat Atlanta, the Bears and the Pack can just slap each other around a little on Monday and start making Tee Times.

Sorry Doc

Comment

• doctorhardware
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • Dec 2006

Actually not yet if the Vikings loose it still will help the Bears.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2007

Very interesting down the stretch here. If my G-Men choke down the line here, and Philly goes to SB then I'm w/Philly for the win. Now in AFC I don't see a strong enough team right now going against a NFC team in the SB other than the Steelers, and if they don't score and Philly's there then I'm there as they're defense right now good also. We can't sleep on the Colts as they are a threat if get hot here down the stretch as well as Miami, but don't see the power there to mess w/these NFC defenses like Eagles, Cowboys and G-Men. The gorilla left Dallas, but the circus is still in town like I said before, but they could make some noise here also. Just that Romo still hasn't convinced me in the big games. Jets have been exposed several times already, and Tenn as much as their record reflects just doesn't win me over against some of the monster defenses in NFC and their penchant for scoring also. So is anyone ready for some real football?

p.s. Could care less about the Patriots, but hey who knows. Good story though. Better story when we see next year about Brady's return w/that screwed up leg. My forecast. Cassel stays w/adjusted new contract as backup. Highly unlikely. Never know though. Or he ends up as a starter w/one of the big name teams that need one w/a big new contract. That's my $.02 for now. Missed tonite's pick so already 1 point down.
                    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• Dan
                      Digital Video Master
                      Digital Video Master
                      • Dec 2005

If the Giants can get a first round bye, and get healthy (mainly Jacobs), they will be back in top form.

Great matchups this weekend, AFC and NFC top teams fight for home field, the Boys and Ravens on Sat. night should be good playoff type games.

Comment

• doctorhardware
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • Dec 2006

I wonder how the Bears will do on monday night agains the pack.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

Bears might pull it off. They're just as hungry and desperate as other teams in the hunt, if in fact they still have a shot. Haven't seen standings. G-Men better wake up and fast. At this point in the season I have to pick them to win against Carolina because of their record and they need a convincing win or just plain win or Carolina would end up in 1st place.

I'm thinking maybe changing my pick for that Ravens game, but Dallas must be starving. Though Baltimore is thirsty as well and their defense is good also. I'll see. It's just a pick.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• uufta
                            Digital Video Expert
                            Digital Video Expert
                            • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by doctorhardware
                            I wonder how the Bears will do on monday night agains the pack.
                            Da' Bears will be beat the stuffing out the Pack on Monday, the air has gone out of the Packers..And the Vikes just might lose to the Falcons and makes us all sit and worry for another week, Jackson is still an unknown..

Comment

• dr_ml422
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • May 2007

Oh so Da' Boys play later tonite Sat. Man, what a easy pick I missed in last night's game. A Manning Bowl? Hmmm... Anything's possible in the NFL. Colts aren't going down gently and if G-Men wake up and play like they can, they definitely could be in the SB again.

Comment

• uufta
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Dec 2005

Awful day so far jm's making his move , great picks so far my friend

Comment

Working...