X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Someone who's in need comes back for that. He has enough to stop the levees in Miss. from flooding. Vikes aren't going anywhere anyway. I just now am noticing the circus called The NFL. Oh well, some picks and some quality games here n there will kinda make up for that.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• deejay1
      • Aug 2009

Da bears!!! =)

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

For DVF pool members that are playing this year, the season starts tonight with the Titan Steeler game Don't forget to make your picks

Comment

• uufta
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
          For DVF pool members that are playing this year, the season starts tonight with the Titan Steeler game Don't forget to make your picks
          Hi again all thanks for doing this again JM, I went out on a limb again this week.

Kabu, come on, I will ring your bell once a week, you do so well when you dont forget

Good luck everyone
          Greg

Comment

• NightTran
            King of Digital Video
            King of Digital Video
            • Aug 2005

sorry everyones but I got a reason not to do this year, I will have to go for three months so I can't do it, personal reason

sorry
            sigpic

Comment

• doctorhardware
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Dec 2006

I was going to sign up this year but my back is really been acting up lately, having to take more meds, I have been sleeping more too. I have been getting up at 3 or 4 o'clock in the afternoon and later or I get up for a while then got back to bed.
              Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• uufta
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Dec 2005

We will miss you Night and Doc, hope you get feeling better soon Doc and I hope all is well with you NightTran, you are one of the good people.

GC

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

You guys racked up this weekend. Good. I didn't go w/the suggested percentages and tried some upsets. That Green Bay game was great. Very interesting this year. Looks like plenty of action as always.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• Dan
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Dec 2005

You said it! Great first week, I watched waay too much football yesterday though,lol. Got burned by taking da bears but my fluke Denver picked helped, what a wild finish to a poor game.

Looking ahead, week 2 has some very interesting matchups, can't wait. Sunday's finally feel normal again,lol.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

Me too. I had to call it a night after the 2nd 1/2 of Green Bay. Saw everything else I could. DA BOYS better watch that video tape for next week's G-MEN. Although BIG BlUE better also get inside that end zone when in the RED. That game should of been put away earlier. Redskins lose composure again. Steelers keep getting what the defense gives them. That over time was also a tight one. Peyton keeps on being Peyton. I'm curious to see what Brady does when some of those animal defensive ends come after him this year. Many have not forgotten that spygate. I haven't.

Comment

• doctorhardware
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • Dec 2006

Stick a fork in the Bears they are done for the season. The Bears over paid for Cutler, should have kept Orton. He sure played well for the Broncos. I could not believe Cutler's attitude about the loss to Green Bay. Well there is 15 other games, that I might win attitude.
                        Last edited by doctorhardware; 16 Sep 2009, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

He'll get over it hopefully. Still upset Denver let him go. He'll have to. Unemployment's at it's highest.

Comment

• jm1647
                            An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                            • Apr 2005

NightTran - we'll miss you, there is always next year!

doctorhardware - sorry you can't make it and hope you feel better!

Dan is the winner of week one by breaking the 3 way tie of 13 correct picks by nailing the MNF late game score

Comment

• Dan
                              Digital Video Master
                              Digital Video Master
                              • Dec 2005

Thanks jm was a fun first week, got darn lucky with the tie breaker.

It will be interesting to see who starts for the Eagles Sunday, and looks like Brady is back, but the Bills had no business losing that one. Bring on week 2!

Comment

• doctorhardware
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • Dec 2006

Maybe Cutler should have pulled his head out of his *** and quit throwing interceptions. He was doing his impersonation of Rexx Groseman. It was a very good one at that. The one thing that I did not like was the post game interview with Cutler. He came off looking very pompous ***. Good job Dan on the first week win.

Comment

Working...