X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Brady's back? The Bills? The AFC East? You're darn right the Bills had no business losing that. We'll see if The Patriots play The Ravens this year along w/all the other teams that have animals like Ray Lewis just counting the seconds for blast off.

Great week and congratulations Dan. I'll make it my best to not forget all the picks this week. Though Thursday's game wouldn't of made a difference in my case anyhow. Lol...

I didn't post twice. Something's up w/the site I guess. Someone delete 1 if they could. I'm not sure i can. Thnx.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• uufta
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Dec 2005

WTF!..The planets were really messed up today, makes it even tougher to pick next weeks games, dart throwing time I guess

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

Ok I'm back this week. My G-Men just finished annointing the new Cowboys stadium.

J. I wouldn't pick against the G-Men too much this year. Seems their back in form. I was going to pick a upset in the Steelers game but went w/the odds.

uufta you're right. Looks like a very interesting year ahead. Jets are smoking. Hope they can keep it up. I'm a G-Man but the Jets are long over due.

Brady's back all right. He's back to being a sore loser and baby. That team and organization changed him. He used to be a go lucky kid. Now he's a angry spoiled brat. Unless his true colors came out. Ryan couldn't care less about those spygate rings. Came str8 at the Pats. Brady's all pocket. Take him out he's lost.

I also was going to go 4 Cincy and Ariz. but went w/odds also. Maybe better w/gut most of time. Very fun week. Good games. NFL is back full throttle.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• Dan
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

What a crazy sunday that was! Well done jm and dr. Smart picking the jets dr.Like you said Brady is average at best when you make him leave the pocket. Great win for the G-Men, nice way to initiate the new stadium. Can't wait for week 3!
          Last edited by Dan; 22 Sep 2009, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

It was a crazy week. I didn't see that Bears win coming at all. Big Ben is another 1 who only has as much as the Defense gives him. Take away the Steelers Defense and brush up on Offense and he too is not anything they make him out to be. That Detroit game also was a blind spot. They also are way over due. Hope they get it together. Detroit's a great sports town. Well it's MNF and w/Peyton at the helm why pick against the Colts. A upset today would put the finishing touch on this week.

Comment

• soup
              Just Trying To Help
              • Nov 2005

I wonder if I can bribe Perry Como, I mean Tony Romo to take a hike.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • May 2007

Lol... He's just not serious enough. I think he needs to grow up big time. Too much immaturity to be stamped NFL QB.

You made my day w/this post. I'm still laughing/smiling.

Comment

• jm1647
                  An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                  • Apr 2005

dr_ml422 is the winner of week 2 with 11 right. Was a crazy week, the football gods smiled on the Manning brothers, on to week 3

Comment

• dr_ml422
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2007

Thnx J. Crazy week is right. Looking like a great year to follow the NFL. If the Manning brothers had God smiling on them who did the other upsets have? Lol...

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
                      Thnx J. Crazy week is right. Looking like a great year to follow the NFL. If the Manning brothers had God smiling on them who did the other upsets have? Lol...
                      The "football gods" of course

Comment

• Dan
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Dec 2005

Congrats dr good rebound week and nice upset picks. I need those football gods to help with my picks, gonna be more upsets I'm sure. Manning to Manningham, I could get used to that.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

Who's Manningham? I missed that one for a quick second. Thnx.

Comment

• Dan
                            Digital Video Master
                            Digital Video Master
                            • Dec 2005

Don't know if Manningham is the real deal yet, but he and Steve Smith both had 10 catches a TD and well over 100 yards against the Cowboys.

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

Going into the Sunday night game we have a 2 way tie with Dan and josie both having 11 picks right. Looks like we'll be going to the MNF game score to break the tie again this week.
                              Good Luck to you both

Comment

• Dan
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Dec 2005

Thanks jm, if it wasn't for Favre miracle and the Bengals last second win I'd be at the bottom this week instead,lol.

Poor Tampa Bay, over 40 minutes before they got a first down and 86 net yards total. ouch!

Comment

Working...