X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

The bears did not do much better either.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• Dan
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Dec 2005

Congrats on the tie breaker win josie. 3 weeks, 3 different winners, good stuff!

Some of last years playoff teams (Titans, Dolphins, Panthers) are in deep trouble, if they go 0-4 might as well start planning for next year.

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Dan
        Congrats on the tie breaker win josie. 3 weeks, 3 different winners, good stuff! ...
        josie, on winning week 3 with the tie breaker! We all had the score for that game much higher than it came out. With the Panthers up 7-0 at halftime and all the fans booing Dallas, the Cowboys wokeup in the 2nd half to score 21 and keep the Panthers scoreless in the 2nd half. I guess they didn't want to be 0-2 in the Jerrydome.

NFL very interesting so far
        AFC divisions - leaders are all 3-0 with teams at the bottom of each division at 0-3
        NFC divisions - 3 leaders at 3-0 with 3 teams at 0-3 with the NFC South having having 2 of them with the Saints at the top at 3-0

So we have the NFL with 7 teams at 3-0, 9 teams at 2-1, 9 teams at 1-2 and 7 teams at 0-3. Should be an interesting year,

And for our pool, speaking of 3 after week 3, we have a 2 way tie at the top with 34 picks right with a 3 pick lead over a 3 way tie at the bottom with 31 wins.

Good Luck to all this week, with the byes starting, we only need 7 right to go .500 for the week
        Last edited by jm1647; 30 Sep 2009, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

Congrats Dan on this week also, and great picks to all of us as well. Yes this year looks great. JerryDome. That's a good one J. He's more concerned about publicity than putting D'Boys back on or near the top.

The real deal is the G-Men. Looks like they got something really nice this year. Poor Tampa. At least the backup showed some promise. Those miracle comebacks messed me up or else I'd be on top prolly.

Those 3 teams from last year are history. Detroit's finally woke up some. Hope they continue. Great sports town.
          Last edited by dr_ml422; 30 Sep 2009, 01:57 PM.
          SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• uufta
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Dec 2005

Congrats Dan and Josie Looks like Josie is on cruise control again, still would like to visit Vegas with him/her
            And a log jam at the bottom, nice to have visitors down there with me....

Comment

• dr_ml422
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • May 2007

Got locked out by a couple of mins. darn. Wish there was some small grace like 5-10 mins. Anyway. Good Luck guys.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Going into the week 4 Sunday night game, we had a week 4 winner, the 4th different weekly winner so far.

to uufta our week 4 winner. Sorry to here Buck get banged up

Dan and josie are still tied at the top

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

Way to go uufta, and all of us as well. I'll be more diligent, and make this weeks picks in time. Looks like the 0-3 teams are toast. Think all are 0-4 now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• Dan
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Dec 2005

Congrats uufta, only 2 wrong, hard to beat that. You have lots of time to catch up dr, just need a good crystal ball to get all the upsets right,lol.

Yeah, those 0-4 teams are done, what happened to the Titans, last year they had it all working. Dolphins are the only 0-3 to win after spanking the Bills 38-10.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

I'm going to be more prudent about going for too many upsets. Lol... Every team in Sports has a Cinderella season. Last year it was the Titans in Football, and The Rays in Baseball. Like Baby Hank Steinbrenner said,"It's time to restore order to the universe, and have the Yanks win the World Series again, and Boston at the top as well."

Jets fell also. I didn't see the game. I just ran into a friend that asked me what happened to them. All I said was the defense working.

G-Men have a easy schedule this year compared to last year where they played almost every contending team the whole year. Let's see what happens. 0-4 teams hopefully have Fios, or Satellite to watch the rest of the season, and the Super Bowl. Lol...

Comment

• uufta
                        Digital Video Expert
                        Digital Video Expert
                        • Dec 2005

Thankyou all, every dog his day I guess

I live in Minnesota, so as you all might imagine I have nearly had a stroke over the past 5 days or more, My Gophers even lost to Wisconsin again by 3 or less points, I have lost track of how many times that has happened, and the friggen Yanks burst our bubble tonight, I finally get a day off tomorrow from the stress...

Sure miss the whole gang in our pool

GC

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

Thnx uufta for suggesting the Mulligan. I prolly would of been near the top. I will not forget these week's picks.

Otn, I think Minnestota is going to have a long time to evaluate the most likely quest for the 27th World Series by the Yanks. Although anything's possible after thay spanked The Tigers. Burnett's going tomorrow w/Molina catching. Posada's have to get over it. Girardi's the manager not him. It's a team now. A-Rod finally is waking up. God bless the rest of the teams if he goes full throttle. He's long over due.

Comment

• cinsryspa
                            • Oct 2009

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all.
                            Such a very amazing link!

Comment

• uufta
                              Digital Video Expert
                              Digital Video Expert
                              • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
                              Thnx uufta for suggesting the Mulligan. I prolly would of been near the top. I will not forget these week's picks.

Otn, I think Minnestota is going to have a long time to evaluate the most likely quest for the 27th World Series by the Yanks. Although anything's possible after thay spanked The Tigers. Burnett's going tomorrow w/Molina catching. Posada's have to get over it. Girardi's the manager not him. It's a team now. A-Rod finally is waking up. God bless the rest of the teams if he goes full throttle. He's long over due.
                              Yur Wecome dr_ml422, I hope JM can pull it off for you, I know its extra work for him, but he's a stand-up guy hate to see anyone stressing out over a simple goof-up.

Would be nice to have the Twins win tonight, but I think after playing 3 weeks of must win ball, they look a little spent, hard to beat a well rested team with 3 times the budget

Everybody is talking about the Vikes winning the NFC now, that worries me, dont want their heads to expand to much, they have a very tough schedule the rest of the way, if the old fart can hold up, we might have a chance though.

Wish Gary D was around so I could razz him a little about his number 4 in a purple jersey, but he probably jumped into Lake Superior when he heard the news...

Good Luck All

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

Dr - your 90.9% mulligan is in to give him his average wins so far. Like Maynard says it was "Work!" You wound up with a 1 pick penalty

So please everybody, don't forget to make your picks, they are up for a long time to be made before the deadlines.

Coming up are more earlier in the week games starting with week 10 as the schedule is now:
                                Week 10
                                THU, NOV 12
                                Chicago at San Francisco 8:20 PM

Week 11
                                THU, NOV 19
                                Miami at Carolina 8:20 PM

Week 12
                                THU, NOV 26
                                Green Bay at Detroit 12:30 PM
                                Oakland at Dallas 4:15 PM
                                NY Giants at Denver 8:20 PM

Week 13
                                THU, DEC 3
                                NY Jets at Buffalo 8:20 PM

Week 14
                                THU, DEC 10
                                Pittsburgh at Cleveland 8:20 PM

Week 15
                                THU, DEC 17
                                Indianapolis at Jacksonville 8:20 PM

Week 16
                                FRI, DEC 25
                                San Diego at Tennessee 7:30 PM

I'll try to remember to send reminders as the games approach. But as we go on no more mulligans

Comment

Working...