• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Thnx Guys.

That's a good one about Gary D jumping into Lake Superior. LMAO...

J you're a good guy, and yes a hard worker too. Takes a lot of leadership and managerial qualities to keep this up week after week. I put in my picks for this week so I'm good.

Otn, Yanks win again thnx to A-Rod's mammoth HR in bottom of 9th that's still orbiting the Bronx, and the $ train. Texiara put a lid on the coffin. I know NFL thread, but what the heck, I think we're all sports fans.

Good luck to all this week.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

to our '09 season first 2X weekly winner dr_ml422 !!!!

He won the week by breaking the 9 correct pick tie between me and him by the MNF score tie breaker

Dan and josie still tied at the top with a 2 pick lead over uufta and a 3 pick lead over dr and me

Another crazy week in the NFL

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

Great week guys.

Thnx j. I'm trying not too think too much about pulling the trigger on my gut reaction to picks. Something told me Denver would beat Brady. I think Brady era coming to a end. Spygate and all. Good luck guys on this coming weeks picks.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• Dan
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

Nice upset picks again dr, you almost had the Skins right too, didn't think Denver could do it, guess I should start picking them,lol. Should have stayed with Miami at home, had a gut feeling but I didn't go with it. Good luck in week 6 all, Saints vs. Giants should be a dandy!

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

Thnx Dan. The Skins have been very disappointing as of late. I thought they could of pulled that one off at least. I'm going w/my G-Men this week although reason tells me Saints might pull it off. 1 wrong pick ok, and it's just fun, but I love the competition. Season's going by quickly.

I have Denver again this week. Let the Games begin. Good luck Guys.

Comment

• uufta
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Dec 2005

I need a bunch of Mulligans and a Hug

I dont know what to pick anymore, Jekyl and Hyde every week...GRRRR

Comment

• doctorhardware
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • Dec 2006

New England blanks Tennessee 59-0.
                Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• NightTran
                  King of Digital Video
                  King of Digital Video
                  • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by uufta
                  i need a bunch of mulligans and a hug

i dont know what to pick anymore, jekyl and hyde every week...grrrr
                  mn
                  sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by uufta
                    I need a bunch of Mulligans and a Hug

I dont know what to pick anymore, Jekyl and Hyde every week...GRRRR
                    Here's a , Mulligans, nah

Another week of crazy games, OT, fumbles, interceptions, a safety, missed field goals, kickoff and punt returns for TD, all had part in determining winners of games.

6 weeks in and we have 5 different weekly winners with dr having 2. This week after having lost 2 weekly ties with the MNF score, I was the dog that had its day with 10 correct picks, woof, woof, aaaaaaaa ooooooooooooo

josie is at the top all alone this week with a 1 pick lead over Dan, a 2 pick lead over me and a 3 pick lead over uufta and dr.

The picks are up, Good Luck to all this week

Comment

• uufta
                      Digital Video Expert
                      Digital Video Expert
                      • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by NightTran
                      mn
                      Hi Night! The next two weeks should tell if the Vikes are for real..we are holding our collective breath here..

Great week jm outstanding picks for you, mine were guesses, this week should wake up a few more teams that have been sleeping, hope I guess right.

Good Luck All!......There goes Josie again, sneaking away from the pack

Comment

• uufta
                        Digital Video Expert
                        Digital Video Expert
                        • Dec 2005

Did I really pick the Raiders???? What a dumb-a$$

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

Listen you're not alone. I picked the Raiders also. jets are schizo right now. Crazy year. Even G-Men turning into G-Gurls. I wonder how I did. good luck to all and congrats to whomever won up to now.

Comment

• doctorhardware
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • Dec 2006

The bears absolutely sucked. Need to get rid of cutler and lovie and turner who has no clue on what offense play should be called.
                            Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• Dan
                              Digital Video Master
                              Digital Video Master
                              • Dec 2005

Congrats josie, trying to pull away from us but were hanging on,lol. Steelers-Vikings game was good, lots of blowouts though. Yeah dr, what's with the G-Men? Next game in Philly, they better get their act together quick!

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

uufta - The Vikes lost 1 but are still playing their butts off!!!! Favre musta found the fountain of youth too when he got his shoulder fixed

dr - Phils and Yanks in the WS - who woulda thunk it. Should be a great series. And the Giants and Iggles coming on Sunday @ Philly this Sunday...Should be a great game too!

josie - for wininng week 7 for your 2nd weekly win and opening up your lead in the pack

After week 7 with the byes there are still 3 unbeaten and 3 winless teams

With the week 7 picks all the favorites looked good, but I went for a few upsets and only came up with 1 and we all got burned with Carolina.

Good Luck to all this week!

Comment

Working...