X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

I would like to see Farve play for the Bears.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

Let's see how real Minnesotta is by year's end. Brett only has so much left. They have to do it this year imo. With the Saints, Indy and the Bengals hungry as they are it's going to be tough. Bears defensive line suffered too much this year for any real meaningful season.

Patriots are finished. No more video, no more Super Bowls. I see Brady calling it a day soon. Saints again made him look avg. at best just like every other team that has pressured, hurried, and sacked him.
      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• uufta
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Dec 2005

I think the if the Vikes hit the wall, it will be in New Orleans, nobody can win there this year..I hope some one knocks off NO soon so we can get home field..
        But, I have seen many flameouts in the first round in my life, of the so-called favorites,

Comment

• uufta
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by doctorhardware
          I would like to see Farve play for the Bears.
          Sorry, cant have him....Na-Na Boo-Boo

Comment

• doctorhardware
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Dec 2006

If the bears can't have him then no one can. Hint Hint.
            Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• jm1647
              An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
              • Apr 2005

uufta and Dan - Nice pick with the Jets we're in a 3 way tie in the standings going into the rest of the week. Looks like I gotta you both to try and stay at the top

Good Luck again to all the rest of the week

Comment

• uufta
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
                uufta and Dan - Nice pick with the Jets we're in a 3 way tie in the standings going into the rest of the week. Looks like I gotta you both to try and stay at the top

Good Luck again to all the rest of the week
                Bet you thought it was a home game in Buffalo didnt you??? I was shocked to see it in Toronto, I better pay more attention

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

You kidding me

Originally Posted by uufta
                  Bet you thought it was a home game in Buffalo didnt you??? I was shocked to see it in Toronto, I better pay more attention
                  I thought it was in Buffalo myself, but then again I just went w/Buffalo because the Jets, well, are the Jets. Shame on Buffalo for losing, no matter where they played.

Had to have a couple this week. Modelo's pretty good. The regular one not the Dark. Actually taste, and goes down better than the Coronas.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

uufta - I knew it was in Canada, thought the game would be close so went with the Bills because they are the only one of the 3 New York teams that have their stadium and play, in NY. The Giants and Jets oughta change the NY to NJ

I live in Jersey, born and raised in Philly, I bleed green for the Eagles, and could never be a Giants or Jets fan. I do root for the NFC, especially the NFC East, and when it comes to SB time the 'Skins, G-Men and Cowgirls even have my support.

dr - when it's football time I always have a few.

Good Luck to everybody

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

Yeah, that stadium thing has to someday get straightened out. No more room really for another stadium in the Apple. Especially a Football one.

Jm- yes, a couple of cold ones is good every now and then. Sometimes I forget how stressed it is in this concrete jungle, until I have a couple and relax.

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

I've fallen and hope I can get back up!!! The with my picks

uufta - you da man!!! 3 weeks in a row, nice pickin

dr - I picked Dallas , thought the Giants wouldn't do it, but I'm glad they did! The NFC East is gonna be real interesting to the end. And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_0l14CzIos

Thursday Night Game this week too. Good Luck to All

Comment

• uufta
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Dec 2005

Thanks Again JM kinda bittersweet, saw my Vikes go down in flames big-time, they still have a tough schedule to go, I think they will be a one and done in the play-offs, of course we are used to this kind of behaviour, but it was fun dreaming.

And: we lost our defensive captain for the year maybe longer, and our best, Winfield is still not back.
                          Last edited by uufta; 8 Dec 2009, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • May 2007

Originally Posted by jm1647
                            I've fallen and hope I can get back up!!! The with my picks

uufta - you da man!!! 3 weeks in a row, nice pickin

dr - I picked Dallas , thought the Giants wouldn't do it, but I'm glad they did! The NFC East is gonna be real interesting to the end. And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_0l14CzIos

Thursday Night Game this week too. Good Luck to All
                            J- I picked against the G-Men in next week's picks on the new site. They're schizo right now, but we took care of them CowGurls for the whole NFC East, and NFC period. Romo still is not prime time. What a bunch of cry babies. Lost composure again.I think they will fold again. Yes bad loss for Vikings. Favre is coming to end of season, and as always showing it. Really needs to stay home, and watch on Home Theatre. Hope Eagles or any of us put CowGurls outta their misery. Good for them for letting The Tuna go. Miami will be good by next year you'll see.

Great video. gotta get w/some music. Mostly a Sports Guy and movie buff growing up. Yes, Good Luck to all.

Bye Bye CowGurls.

Comment

• josie
                              • Aug 2006

Let me be the first!

Uufta - Let me just say . What an impressive 3 weeks in a row of 13 right picks!!!

Dan - Honorable mention goes to you. The last 3 weeks you have been right behind him with picks of 12, 12 and 11!

Just 3 weeks left in the regular season, so guess it's time to make my move! lol

Oh, by the way! How about them BRONCOS !?! Gotta love em!!!

Josie xx
                              Last edited by josie; 8 Dec 2009, 09:58 PM. Reason: error
                              Josie

Comment

• dr_ml422
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • May 2007

Eagles vs. G-Men J. Guess it is kinda a important game for both teams. May the more desperate team win. Lol...

Cincy is quietly in the mix. Might just be the sleeper team this year who knows.

Don't forget to make your picks Guys.

Comment

Working...