X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
    Eagles vs. G-Men J. Guess it is kinda a important game for both teams. May the more desperate team win. Lol...
    Desperate... The Eagles put the D in desperate. McNabb wants a winner SB ring so bad I can taste it

dr- Nice pick with Cleveland to start off the week Who woulda thunk it... 8 sacks....the dog pound was goin' crazy

Good Luck to all

Comment

• Dan
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Dec 2005

Guess the frigid temp woke them up a bit,lol. Looks like the Steelers are toast, now I see why KC and the Raiders beat them.

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

Well, looks like the Keystone Cops came to The Meadow Lands tonite. What a bunch of losers. The Offensive, and Defensive coordinators need to go from the Giants. Pronto also. Great game J. Hope you guys can storm through all the way. It's going to be tough w/The Saints, and even The Colts if you face them in the SB.

At least the Cowgurls are done. They will lose next week against The Saints. The "D" in Dallas stands for "Done". That team is even more lost than my G-Men. Romo should go somewhere else, and start new. I think he can become better w/a different team. Maybe.

Cry Baby Moss starts acting up as always. Just matter of time. Once a loser always a loser.

Uufta I hope even The Vikings get to the Big Dance as well. That's also going to be tough. NFC is very strong this year.

Oh well, I had a shot, and am calming down now. Someone had to sleep w/a smile. Lol...

I'm going to go see how I did on my picks. I think I made out Ok this week.
        SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• uufta
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

Told you I went out on limb again, not to bright, picking Chicago and Oakland...DOH!
          Way to go Josie back on your game I see..and congrats to all, cept' me...now we have a log jam, and no idea of who is going to come to play from here on in.

Geez, Arizona looked as bad this week as the Vikes looked last week

cheers

Comment

• doctorhardware
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Dec 2006

You forgot about the Cutler factor. He is trying to break the NFL all time interception record of 45 interceptions for a season.
            Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• josie
              • Aug 2006

Thanks Uufta - But I basically decided my fate in the standings last week with coming in dead last with one of the worst week of picks I've had the pleasure to claim.
              Josie

Comment

• dr_ml422
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • May 2007

Don't forget to make your picks Guys.

Great picks everyone. Tight race this year. It'll always be a mystery how things change from 1 week to another w/these teams. Schizo.

Uufta, I could of sworn you was at the top this week. Maybe some games were still going.

@ doc Cutler came to Chicago at a bad time. Lots of injuries. I'm giving him small benefit of doubt. If he's still whining about the trade then he needs to get over it quickly. Bears not bad to play with.

@ Jm Really put Dallas outta their misery when you play them again. I think you face them 1 more time. They'll be well done by then, but some added punishment never killed anyone.

Gotta keep the enemy down. Way down.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• jm1647
                  • Apr 2005

congrats josie for the week 14 win with 13 right!

Everybody had double digit wins this week

uffta still at the top but sharing it with Dan who has tied uufta

I'm not picking against either the Colts or the Saints unless they play each other. I picked against the Colts and took the Broncos figuring Indy was due for a loss but nooooooooooooooo they kicked butt

Picks are up - Good Luck to all

Edit -

dr - we play Dallas in the JerryDome the last week of the regular season January 3, when the dust will settle and we'll finally see who wins the NFC East
                  Last edited by jm1647; 17 Dec 2009, 12:16 PM. Reason: forgot to respond to dr

Comment

• dr_ml422
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2007

Originally Posted by jm1647

Everybody had double digit wins this week

uffta still at the top but sharing it with Dan who has tied uufta

I'm not picking against either the Colts or the Saints unless they play each other. I picked against the Colts and took the Broncos figuring Indy was due for a loss but nooooooooooooooo they kicked butt

Picks are up - Good Luck to all

Edit -

dr - we play Dallas in the JerryDome the last week of the regular season January 3, when the dust will settle and we'll finally see who wins the NFC East
                    Eagles will take NFC East easily. Dallas is losing this week in Orleans, and the G-Men have a world of issues from the top to bottom. Redskins are toast. Only real competition is in playoffs against any of the other NFC teams. The Vikings, Green Bay, Arizona, and of course The Saints can knock some one out 1st time.

I will not even think about going against Peyton, or The Saints at this point. A unbeaten SB w/2 unbeaten teams is the ultimate experience.

It's sad The G-Men haven't panned out this year as expected, because Eli's numbers are really good this year, and he's having a Peyton like season as far as numbers go from previous seasons. I saw the stats today on CBSSPORTS.com.

The rest of the Teams are like what Romeo said a while back,"They are who we thought they were." I think it was Romeo who said that. So I wouldn't even think about the Broncos, Patriots, etc... However, look out for The Chargers, but they have to win, and not 1 and done. At least The Steelers are Toast as well, and my assessment of Big Ben has come to fruition. He's very over-rated, and can only do as much as the D-Fence gives him. The verdict's in.

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
                      ...."They are who we thought they were." I think it was Romeo who said that....
                      It was Arizona's Dennis Green....who probably came the closest to using the F word in a post game interview than anybody when he lost it
                      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Another of my favorite post game interviews is the one with Jim Mora
                      Jim Mora's famous playoffs rant! Had to use sdp multimedia to wrench this from the incredibly clumsy, ill-designed, and -worst of all- proprietary fauxsport...

Here is a video of top 10 NFL coaching rants
                      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I'm hoping the Eagles can do it this year, we are 0 for 2 in the SB since it's inception.....they won the whole thing that was there to win twice in my lifetime, '49 and '60. Division and Conference Championships are nice but like McNabb, I'm desperate too.

I still have my 2 front teeth, so I'll change the song a little...All I want for Christmas is a Eagles SB victory and I don't care if McNabb pukes 20 times us Eagles fans need a SB win This is the most successful decade the Eagles have had and again I "hope" they get it all

Comment

• dr_ml422
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • May 2007

That was great JM. I had a great laugh just now. Green's was prolly the best. Mora was real funny too. "Playoffs. Playoffs." God knows what he's doing. Me a coach I'd be locked up or on blood pressure meds for life. Lol...

This is the year for all the teams in contention that have/have not won a SB. It has to be done now. Every year every team gets better for the most part.

I'm a Yankees Fan, so yes division/playoffs is total failure. Anyone want a nice time can go to a amusement park, or see a flic. When it comes to Sports, it's not the journey, it's the destination. That's mo anyway. Reminds me of the Atlanta Braves winning 10 or more consecutive divisions w/out a WS title. Talk about frustration.

Comment

• josie
                          • Aug 2006

Originally Posted by jm1647
                          Thanks JM
                          23 regular season wins in a row for Indy, and 14-0 this year....impressive to say the least. We'll see if NO joins them after they play Dallas.

Uufta and Dan -
                          on being on top of the standings!

Good luck everyone! Hope everyone is ready for Christmas!
                          Last edited by josie; 18 Dec 2009, 09:11 PM.
                          Josie

Comment

• dr_ml422
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • May 2007

NO will KO Dallas for sure, or it will be the biggest upset of the year etc... Anything goes in the NFL though, and in sports in general. I think Dallas is well done, and just needs a pitch fork in them. To think about them playing the Eagles also is a crime. Oh well, someone has to go home and watch.

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

How 'bout them Cowboys beating NO. Romo had a good game and Ware on defense had a great game. Colts at 14-0 are only unbeaten team now. Eagles need to win the game against SF to stay in first place.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • May 2007

Classic case of "They are who we thought they were." regarding NO. Now the Big Game is wide open as far as the NFC goes. I don't see anyone beating Indy now, but Murphy's Law might prove me wrong as w/NO. I don't believe NO would throw this game away, so the jury's out on them from here on end.

J, don't root for the Boys you just might have to face them now in the Divisional Playoffs. You know how it is when a team gets hot down the stretch. Always hated the Wild Card because of that.

Then again you just hoping to meet them for the final blow.

Looks like Favre is running outta gas again, or just another upset ending to a great start for The Vikings this season. Uufta might be right after all. 1 and done. This game is definitely too unpredictable for the most part. When the 2 highest scores going into MNF are 9 there is no doubt about it. Hope these knuckle heads G-Men win, and my points also, so I could snatch a week before the end of the regular season.
                                Last edited by dr_ml422; 21 Dec 2009, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...