X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Uufta, I know exactly how you feel and so I try not to get crazy myself over the money that rules these games and series. Just too much corruption. They literally tried to kill Warner and Favre. Manning is too smart. He will lay down and if hit and no penalty than we know what's up. I told you guys a while back this was all fixed.

Roger Baddell is a moron too. What sense did having the Pro-Bowl last week have?

Otn, I'm going Colts all the way, but the money and corruption coupled w/the feel good story for The Saints winning might just prevail. After more than a few blown calls we'll know for sure.

I'm not sure if we are to answer this either. JM let us know if this here set of picks are the same as Office-Pools.com or our local set of picks for the forum. I haven't checked Office-Pools yet obviously.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
      ...I'm not sure if we are to answer this either. JM let us know if this here set of picks are the same as Office-Pools.com or our local set of picks for the forum. I haven't checked Office-Pools yet obviously.
      Yes the proposition bet picks are to be posted here in the forum. The OP site only has a pick for the winner of the game with no spread, the final score with the home and away team score as a tie breaker for the OP site to pick.

Good Luck to all!

Comment

• josie
        • Aug 2006

Here we go!

Last week fellas! Gosh another year speeding by! Thanks for the memories! I'm going with Peyton! Hope that doesn't jink him. LOL

Greg, friend of mine! I was so sorry that your Vikes lost! I was so rooting for them and it was one hell of a game to say the least! Hopefully they'll give them hell next year. But you know I can't go for your team until mine is out! Nothing personal! LOL

Sames goes for you John! I cheered for your Eagles as long as they were in it. But I can't cheer for yours until my team no longer needs cheering!

Hoping and praying for big things from the BRONCOS next year! Might have to go coach them or play myself!!!

So here's my picks for the SuperBowl:

Winner Of Game with a point spread of Colts -5.5 Colts
        Will the total score be over or under 55.5 points Yes
        Coin Toss - Heads or Tails Tails
        Team to win the coin toss Saints
        Team to receive the opening kickoff in the game Saints

Team to score first in the game Colts
        Team to score last in the game Colts
        Will the team that scores first win the game Yes
        Will the first score of the game be a TD, FG or Safety TD
        Will the team that scores last win the game Yes

Team with first penalty Saints
        Team with first Coach's Challenge Saints
        Team with first regular time out Colts
        Will there be a score in the final 2 minutes of the first half No
        Will there be a score in the final 2 minutes of the 2nd half Yes

Will there be overtime? No
        Team with longest pass play and how long (1st tie breaker) Colts, 52 yds
        Team with longest running play and how long (2nd tie breaker) Colts, 36 yd
        Team with longest FG and how long (3rd tie breaker) Saints, 43 yds
        Team with longest Punt and how long (4th tie breaker) Colts, 50 yds

Team with longest KO return and how long (5th tie breaker) Colts, 96 yds
        Team with longest Punt return and how long (6th tie breaker) Colts, 50 yds

Good Luck Everyone! Gotta love this game!!!
        Josie

Comment

• jm1647
          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by josie
          Will the total score be over or under 55.5 points Yes
          josie - for Will the total score be over or under 55.5 points Yes - need over or under

here's mine
          Winner Of Game with a point spread of Colts -5.5 Saints
          Will the total score be over or under 55.5 points Over
          Coin Toss - Heads or Tails Tails
          Team to win the coin toss Saints
          Team to receive the opening kickoff in the game Saints

Team to score first in the game Saints
          Will the team that scores first win the game No
          Will the first score of the game be a TD, FG or Safety FG

Team with first regular time out Saints
          Will there be a score in the final 2 minutes of the first half Yes

Team with longest pass play and how long (1st tie breaker) Saints 51 yds
          Team with longest running play and how long (2nd tie breaker) Saints 32yds
          Team with longest FG and how long (3rd tie breaker) Saints 44 yds
          Team with longest Punt and how long (4th tie breaker) Saints 48 yds

Team with longest KO return and how long (5th tie breaker) Colts 27 yds
          Team with longest Punt return and how long (6th tie breaker) Saints 44 yds

The how longs of the picks, 6 of 'em. will be used for tie breakers as needed. Closest to the actual number wins.

Email sent to those whose picks were not in @ OP

Good Luck to all

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

Excuse the late thanks for the conference week games JM. I didn't realise I had won until reading the post.

If Reid wants to give McNabb another chance then fine. Hope they have some QB in mind when they axe him. No not Vick! Lol...

Ok here goes:

Winner Of Game with a point spread of Colts -5.5 Colts
            Will the total score be over or under 55.5 points Over
            Coin Toss - Heads or Tails Heads
            Team to win the coin toss Colts
            Team to receive the opening kickoff in the game Colts

Team to score first in the game Colts
            Will the team that scores first win the game Yes
            Will the first score of the game be a TD, FG or Safety FG

Team with first regular time out Saints
            Will there be a score in the final 2 minutes of the first half Yes

Team with longest pass play and how long (1st tie breaker) Saints 50 yds
            Team with longest running play and how long (2nd tie breaker) Colts 41 yds
            Team with longest FG and how long (3rd tie breaker) Colts 46 yds
            Team with longest Punt and how long (4th tie breaker) Colts 50 yds

Team with longest KO return and how long (5th tie breaker) Saints 30 yds
            Team with longest Punt return and how long (6th tie breaker) Saints 41 yds

Ok Boys n Gurls. Here it is. All 4 fun. Let's see if the Officials let them play a fair game!

1 more reminder for Josie on the Over n Under for the score. No mulligans. Lol...

Good luck to all.
            Last edited by dr_ml422; 7 Feb 2010, 12:07 PM.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• dr_ml422
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • May 2007

Well NO and the NFL got what they wanted. I'll leave it at that.

Congratulations to the SB winner for the picks. I can't recall who right now.

Pitchers and Catchers now. Lol...

Comment

• uufta
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Dec 2005

They sure accomplished their goal, no matter what the cost, I hope what goes around comes around and soon..
                good luck with the tabulating John..thanks for a fun year again, though its been kinda quiet, I will see if I cant recruit some people for next year.

cheers....a reminder if Brett dont play, you know McNabb is heading this way...LOL

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

yup. It's a great shame this sort of nonsense is right in one's face. NFL should be ashamed. i mean they ran that Katrina bit through the ground all year long. That was a TD? What the heck.

TBH, I don't even think this was all that good for Football period.

Try to get some new recruits Greg. Don't worry, Vikes are just a QB away.

Comment

• Dan
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Dec 2005

sigh....sorry all, missed out on the SB picks, came down with a flu sat night. Could only watch part of the game, I was not too happy that's for sure. Starting to recover a bit now.

Sure was a fun season though, hope everyone is around next year to do it again.

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

dr won the Playoffs with a final score off 8 which includes the score of 6-5 with 2 weekly wins We all goose egged with the Colts in the SB game pick

SB prop results

uufta - 13 wins the SB prop bets
                      me - 12
                      josie - 10 - breaks tie with dr with 1st tie breaker
                      dr - 10
                      Dan - 8 didn't make picks but gets lowest -2 . Sorry to hear you are sick but glad to hear your feeling better.

Winner Of Game with a point spread of Colts -5.5 result Saints
                      Will the total score be over or under 55.5 points result under
                      Coin Toss - Heads or Tails result Heads
                      Team to win the coin toss result Saints
                      Team to receive the opening kickoff in the game result Saints

Team to score first in the game result Colts
                      Team to score last in the game result Saints
                      Will the team that scores first win the game result No
                      Will the first score of the game be a TD, FG or Safety FG result FG
                      Will the team that scores last win the game result Yes

Team with first penalty result Colts
                      Team with first Coach's Challenge result Saints
                      Team with first regular time out result Colts
                      Will there be a score in the final 2 minutes of the first half result Yes
                      Will there be a score in the final 2 minutes of the 2nd half result No

Will there be overtime? result No
                      Team with longest pass play and how long (1st tie breaker) Colts 40 yds
                      Team with longest running play and how long (2nd tie breaker) Colts 26 YDS yds
                      Team with longest FG and how long (3rd tie breaker) Saints 47 yds
                      Team with longest Punt and how long (4th tie breaker) Saints and Colts 46 yds

Team with longest KO return and how long (5th tie breaker) Saints 34 yds
                      Team with longest Punt return and how long (6th tie breaker) Saints 4 yds yds

Overall winner this year including the regular season, playoffs and SB prop bets is uufta

More playing in the pool next year would be nice but to play for free @OP we have to limit it to the first 10 people who sign up if more than 10 attempt to

I like OP with the tie breaking with the home and away team score and the option of tweaking the player score for weekly wins. Next year probably an extra point for nailing the tie breaker game score if anybody has the exact home and away team score.

The draft is next and hopefully we all get what we need to make it to the big game next year if there isn't a lockout.

Was another fun year and looking forward to everybody coming back

Comment

• uufta
                        Digital Video Expert
                        Digital Video Expert
                        • Dec 2005

Wow!!

Sorry I am so late, what a pleasant surprise, thanks John and everyone who played this year....

Greg
                        Last edited by uufta; 15 Feb 2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

uufta congratulations and hopefully like John said we all get something to make it to the big dance. John thnx for the hard work. Had a great year and looking forward to this one God willing. Just wish the powers that be give us a no holds bar game for once and for all.

Pitchers n catchers. Lol...

I didn't receive this previous post in my mail w/the stats. I'll check n make sure everything's cool.

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

The NFL(Not For Long) policy of "What Have You Done For Me Lately" has struck again!!

I seen the writing on the wall. Eagles gonna cut Westbrook http://www.csnphilly.com/pages/landi...241&feedID=704

Who knows who might be next! McNabb??

Comment

• dr_ml422
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • May 2007

Gets Me Too Winded Up!

I enjoy sports. Always have. Even playing them. I can't follow all the time though because the "Writing On The Wall" as you say is just too obvious anymore. All that talk about McNabb staying etc... will soon be just that. Talk. Whether it's looking ahead or not, I did believe the Eagles needed some changes. They should just be up front about them. This goes for all teams. I saw the news today on MSN.com. Well hope they have some really great plans. He did suffer some serious injuries, so maybe in the long run it might be best for him. Those concussions add up.

I'm disgusted still w/the results of the SB. That's life. Soon it'll be practice and Pre-games. Wonder who the "New Famous Loser" will be this year.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • May 2007

Delhomme is Free Agent. Hmmm. Who will take a shot and snatch him? Idt he's finished is he? Ravens get Boldin from Cardinals. They're making moves to get past the Colts. After that they can go all the way. Only thing is that everyone shore's up in the off-season. So the Colts will also as NFC teams as well.

Comment

Working...