X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Are you ready for some football???

Draft is over, moves made by all teams and camp has started. The Eagles are down to 2 guys left from the SB XXXIX team, David Akers and Quintin Mikell everybody else is gone including McNabb. Now us Eagles fans hafta see how far Kolb and the rest of the young guns can take the team.

DeSean Jackson was carted off the practice field today with a back injury

Email invites have been sent to existing pool members, join up to save your spot. Pool size is limited to 10 people to play for free! Nine spots are left.

Anybody that didn't play last year and wants to play this yearsend me a pm with an email address to send the invite to you.

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

I'm all in J. Thnx for the heads up and another year w/the pool.
      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by LeeRain
        Here we go, first divisional game about to begin!

Just had a look at the picks and all picks are the same aside from uufta going with his Vikings.

Good luck all and enjoy the games!
        Yo LeeRain, you watching reruns on ESPN or the NFL network?

Comment

• uufta
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

Looks like LeeRain is looking at last years stuff John better show him the new stuff. Great to hear from you again John, been to long, I gather that pre-season dont count, I forget, getting old ya know.

Let me know if I am signed up right, first game on 9/9 right? I hope Favre is there, doesnt look good though ....grrr
          gc

Comment

• josie
            • Aug 2006

Hi Gang

Hi Guys! Good to see familiar faces as always! John, got the invite and I'm all set. I'm ready to give you all a run for your "money" LOL Just gotta say it: BRONCOS BABY !!!!
            Josie

Comment

• uufta
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Dec 2005

I'm sorry did you say Bronco's??? they will be down there with The Vikings without Favre

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Welcome back to the pool dr, uufta and josie. Counting me that's 4 in so far, 6 spots left.

uufta - seems Favre still has the Vikings hanging on whether he's gonna play this year pending how the ankle feels. The Vikings even upped the ante to $16,000,000 guaranteed.

Info for the pool
                The DVF 2010 football pool is for all the regular season (starts 9-9-2010) and playoff games including the SB. It's a no point spread pool that uses the last game of the week total score, home and away team scores for tie breakers for the weekly winner. Picks hafta be in before the start of the weeks first scheduled game. A point is awarded to all players for each winning game they pick and the weekly winner gets an extra point. No cost to join and no prizes, just bragging rights.

Invitations to the pool are sent via email from the site, so an email address is needed to join. No personal info is needed, not even a real name, age etc.. I'm in the pool as jm1647 dvf. All ya need is an email address, and a first and last name u wanna use.

Anybody else that is interested in joining send me a PM with your email address.

Good luck to all that play this year

Comment

• Dan
                  Digital Video Master
                  Digital Video Master
                  • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
                  Are you ready for some football???
                  I sure am jm, count me in! Good to see everyone is back from last year, can't wait for the season to kick off. Let the trash talk, game talk and debating begin.

Comment

• josie
                    • Aug 2006

Originally Posted by uufta

I'm sorry did you say Bronco's??? they will be down there with The Vikings without Favre

Uufta - lol already giving me hell! love it! And yes I said "BRONCOS!!!"
                    Josie

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

So who's the QB for Philly JM? Vick? Might as well start a lil ruckus, not too much, just a lil. Lol...

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

Welcome back Dan!

Everybody is back from last year, 5 spots left. Season starts 9-9-2010

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
                        So who's the QB for Philly JM? Vick? Might as well start a lil ruckus, not too much, just a lil. Lol...
                        dr- you know what Reid says "Kolb is my QB". Remember when he said in the off season McNabb is my QB. Well he was until Easter Sunday when the Easter Bunny sent McNabb to the Redskins

Comment

• Dan
                          Digital Video Master
                          Digital Video Master
                          • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
                          Or who will be the starter in the second half of the season,lol. Philly has a tough schedule this year, especially middle to end of season.

Looking forward to week 4 though, WAS @ PHI. I'm sure McNabb will hear it from the fans, but I guess he's used to that in Philly.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • May 2007

Thank the Baseball Gods for Philly getting into the WS against the rays and bringing home the hardware. That Hockey this past June was crazy, and I thought The Flyers had a chance. Oh well, hopefully soon some other Philly Home Team will do the Honors.

I don't think it's going to be this year though. Lol...

Comment

• NightTran
                              King of Digital Video
                              King of Digital Video
                              • Aug 2005

I got to go again this year, so I will skip again, thanks for the invitation
                              sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Dan
                                Or who will be the starter in the second half of the season,lol. Philly has a tough schedule this year, especially middle to end of season.

Looking forward to week 4 though, WAS @ PHI. I'm sure McNabb will hear it from the fans, but I guess he's used to that in Philly.
                                Dan - who knows who will be QB with or without injuries. McNabb complained ruining his rhythm getting messed up when Vick went in. Kolb says he don't mind at all. McNabb is banged up with the ankle injury who knows if he'll be ready, maybe he should go in the hyperbaric chamber like TO did when he got ready for the SB XXXIX.

Us Eagles fan will clap and yell til our hands bleed and and we are hoarse when somebody does good but will also will get horse from booing when somebody is not playing good.

Originally Posted by dr
                                Thank the Baseball Gods for Philly getting into the WS against the rays and bringing home the hardware. That Hockey this past June was crazy, and I thought The Flyers had a chance. Oh well, hopefully soon some other Philly Home Team will do the Honors.

I don't think it's going to be this year though. Lol...
                                dr - the way the Phillies were playing I don't think it mattered who they played they woulda won it. And if the '80 Eagles and Raiders made it to the SB, and the wildcard Raiders won it, anything is possible

Originally Posted by Night Train
                                I got to go again this year, so I will skip again, thanks for the invitation
                                You know your always welcome! Have a great trip!

5 spots still open in the pool
                                PM me with an email address to join. Season starts 9-9-2010

Comment

Working...