Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Just heard the 'Skins signed Donovan for a 5 year $78M contract with $40M guaranteed. I guess the 'Skins think he ain't Doneovan. The NFC East has him for 5 more years if the 'Skins hang on to him.

McNabb better give Reid a nice Xmas present, because there was no way he was gonna get that kind of money in Philly. From benched to $78M....crrrraaaazzzzyyyyy

The McNabb -Vick 2010 rematch tonight! Go Birds!!!!! E A G L E S Eagles

Thursday Night Game again this week and the next bunch of week too. Get them picks in! Good Luck to all

Comment

• Kabuchan
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Apr 2006

Thanks you guys, but even a chimpanzee can make a good pick once in a while ... lol
      Just dumb luck and I stopped listening to Uufta ...

Good luck to all in the coming weeks ... Sorry I am not around so much these days.
      That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

Kabu - can I borrow the chimpanzee 12 outta 14..... Like Tony the Tiger says Grrrrrrreeeeaaaattttttt

If last night was the first time anybody seen Vick playing with the Eagles this year, now they can see what a different QB he is then when he was with the Falcons. What a game Vick and the Eagles had against Washington. The 'Skins started a lil BS with DeSean Jackson before the game and fired up all the Eagles. So to any future opponents of the Eagles this year, please start some BS with the Eagles before the game, even though they probably won't need any firing up.

The Football Hall of Fame Wants Vick's MNF Jersey http://www.csnphilly.com/11/16/10/Ha...109&feedID=704

Kevin Kolb's And DeSean Jackson's are already there for last years performances. http://www.profootballhof.com/story/...and-in-canton/

Looks like the 'Skins ain't as crazy as I thought they were
        McNabb Due Just $3.5 Million if Cut After Season, like being on a 7 game tryout this year and can be released without $40M guaranteed

Comment

• uufta
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
          Thanks you guys, but even a chimpanzee can make a good pick once in a while ... lol
          Just dumb luck and I stopped listening to Uufta ...

Good luck to all in the coming weeks ... Sorry I am not around so much these days.
          OUCH! Congrats Kabu, you did a good a$$-kicking this week, I hit the friggen wall, you will have to share with what your drinking. And for the record, you have never listened to me, you do just fine all by yourself.

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

josie

Going into the SNF game josie got 13 outta the 14 games picks correct to wrap up the week 11 win for josie's 2nd weekly win, talk about nice pickin'

3 Thursday games for week 12

Good Luck to all and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

• AdobeAndrew
              • Nov 2010

Happy to seek the Skins eek out a win. Looks like Vince Young had another meltdown.

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

josie wound up with 15 outta 16 picks right and 1 point for the weekly win for a total of 16 points. A DVF pool record

Kabu and josie musta been singing this when thery won

uufta still at the top now with a 2 point lead again

mike L got the low weekly score of 11-2 for missing the picks for a weekly score of 9 points.

Don't forget to make the week 12 picks by the start of the first Thursday game! The first Thursday game is the deadline for all picks for the week.

Good Luck to all!!!
                Last edited by jm1647; 23 Nov 2010, 11:31 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

!5 outta 16 that's great Josie!

I'm still suspect on the Jets, and even though I felt the Eagles would win, I picked my G-Men. You know how that is w/our home team. If it was $$$ I'd pick Vick and the Eagles. Well, I'm rooting for my G-Men, if they don't cut it then I'll be glad to see the Eagles take it all the way. They are due and have the squad to do it, if vick is not figured out in the playoffs like before. Green Bay also looks great. I'm NFC so unless there's some AFC team I like better than the opposing NFC team, I'm put.

Childress didn't deserve that. Favre is finished and someone really needs to put a stop to his nonsense. He's ruining all he did w/his stupid pride and ego, and w/e sense he actually has. That Young issue in Tennesse is bs. They need to fix that pronto, lots of talent there. Is KC the sleeper?

Make all your picks guys, I'll drink for you!
                  SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• josie
                    • Aug 2006

Thanks John....didn't even know I pulled it off until I got home tonight. Been working out of town. Love the "Ladies Night" link!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Here's to yummy turkey dinner and all the fixins, family fun and great football!!
                    Josie

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

Dallas blew that game. I was rooting for them against the Saints. Now I'm convinced the Saints have some kick in that drink, and it ain't Kool Aid.

Thanksgiving was one of the best. Moms was happy all my sisters and some nephews came. She cooked her God Bless 85 soon to come butt off!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day today, and believe me no matter what transpires here in the U S of A, we all better know to be very grateful we're here.

Enjoy the games everyone and Good Luck to all!

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• Kabuchan
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by jm1647
                        Kabu and josie musta been singing this when thery won
                        lmsao ... you're too funny! And I remember when that song came out! EEK!
                        Since I stopped listening to Uufta, I have been doing pretty good. I still love you to pieces Uufta!!!

Let's see what upsets Sunday will bring!
                        That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

No way you ever listened to Uufta

Since I stopped listening to Uufta, I have been doing pretty good. I still love you to pieces Uufta!!!

Kabu not for anything, though if you really were listening to Uufta you'd be tied for 1st place overall, and that's not the case.

Uufta again is leading as of now w/9 picks correct. Let's see after tonite and maybe the MNF game if it comes to that. The Vikes beat Washington! Guess w/e $$$ was suppose to go to the people was thrown away on McNabb. Politics as ususal, though at a different level here.

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

Kabu, I remember Ladies Night from listening to WOGL the oldies station here.... Nah I remember when it came out too. I think I'm 2 days older than dirt now Your on a roll girl, maybe Too Hot

Another crazy week Buffalo takes the Steelers into OT .

Chicago brings the Eagles and Vick back down to earth with the Bear win. I was tired of hearing about Vick not throwing an interception, I'm glad he finally did. He's got 1 INT and I lost fumble now.

We got a 4 way tie @ 11 picks going into the SNF game. Me, Kabu, Mike DVF and uufta all have Indy and so we go to the MNF game and tie Breakers. Me and Kabu have SF, Mike DVF and uufta have ARI. May the best picker win

Thursday Night game again in week 13, Eagles VS Houston. Don't forget to get your picks in.

14 teams each left in contention for the playoffs in each conference going into the SNF game. Buffalo and Cincinnati out in the AFC. Detroit and Carolina out in the NFC

Good Luck to all

Comment

• uufta
                              Digital Video Expert
                              Digital Video Expert
                              • Dec 2005

Way to go John And Kabu, and a belated Congrats!! to Josie for her almost perfect week, bet your glad I never gave you any advice. LOL!!

Best of luck to everyone this week,

Greg

Comment

• dr_ml422
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • May 2007

So who won this week? Can't be any ties like Jm said. John get on here and straighten this out. You're going to have to use your formula for the tie-breaker.

The season's coming to an end and it seems more players are getting more picks right. I don't think it's because any team got figured out though.

Comment

Working...