• Show
Clear All
  • NightTran
    King of Digital Video
    King of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by uufta
    I think Mike L is in now

Welcome back NightTran!!!! still a Vikes fan?? Hope the married life is treating you well.

Greg
    Married life is ok, Vikes fan? I do not know just playing foot ball
    sigpic

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

Ok,so when will the new picks be up so we could make them? After Sunday or Monday? I forgot. Thanks.
      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• josie
        • Aug 2006

Manning!!!!!

What a way to open the season! GO BRONCOS! Manning is just awsome!!!

Some crazy games to start the pool off!

Welcome back NightTran.....we missed you!
        Josie

Comment

• Dan
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

I agree josie, Manning looked really sharp, and RG3 looks scary good.

That's one of the craziest opening Sunday's I've seen in a long time,lol.

Lots of TD's and big plays yesterday but man there were so many picks!

Great to see everyone back again this year, gonna be crazy as usual!

Comment

• jm1647
            An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
            • Apr 2005

Football is back finally!!!!

josie - your right Peyton looked great and with the no huddle he was da greatest. With a year off I say he didn't lose anything.

Dan - crazy and picks is right. No luck for the #1 Luck and #2 RG3 should have a red cape on his uniform! Gonna be interesting in the NFC East.
            Vick and Weeden had 4 picks apiece Vick had a 10X better QB rating than Weeden, only because Weeden wound up with a rating of 5.1 and Vick 51 with 56 attempts. Whoever called that game called it like the Eagles were down by 60 points and threw Vick to the dogs Vick was lucky to get out of that game alive and not seriously hurt. I guess they figured he needed practice because of the injuries he had in preseason.

Everybody don't forget there is a Thursday night game for week 2 this week. Get them picks in on time. They should be up on Tuesday.

Comment

• Kabuchan
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Apr 2006

My 9ers kicked Green Bay's butt! And the Broncos won too! Best week ever!!!
              That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
                My 9ers kicked Green Bay's butt! And the Broncos won too! Best week ever!!!

Yup, your 9ers look good too! And David Akers was great - tied the 63 yd field goal record

Everybody - Week 2 picks are up for picking...Game this Thursday night...get 'em in

I got lucky and won week 1 by breaking the 11 point tie with Kabu with the tie breaker score.

Changes made to the pool by the pool site - email sent to everybody

Good luck this week to all

Comment

• uufta
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Dec 2005

A late congrats to Kabu and John for last week

As its becoming painfully obvious this week, I have no clue about what I am doing..

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

Dan wins week 2

A late congrats to Kabu and John for last week

As its becoming painfully obvious this week, I have no clue about what I am doing..
                    Thanks Greg, with this crazy football only The Shadow knows what is gonna happen

Dan wins week 2 with a total of 11 correct picks and a +1 adjustment for winning the week. The pool site didn't give +1 to Dan for winning the week,,,contacted support

dr got a -1 adjustment to get low score -2 for not making picks. The site gave LS-1.

Thursday night game again this week get them picks in!!

Week
                    3 Thursday September 20 New York Giants Carolina Panthers Bank of America Stadium
                    4 Thursday September 27 Cleveland Browns Baltimore Ravens M&T Bank Stadium
                    5 Thursday October 4 Arizona Cardinals St. Louis Rams Edward Jones Dome
                    6 Thursday October 11 Pittsburgh Steelers Tennessee Titans LP Field
                    7 Thursday October 18 Seattle Seahawks San Francisco 49ers Candlestick Park
                    8 Thursday October 25 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Minnesota Vikings Mall of America Field at the
                    Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
                    9 Thursday November 1 Kansas City Chiefs San Diego Chargers Qualcomm Stadium
                    10 Thursday November 8 Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars EverBank Field
                    11 Thursday November 15 Miami Dolphins Buffalo Bills Ralph Wilson Stadium
                    13 Thursday November 29 New Orleans Saints Atlanta Falcons Georgia Dome
                    14 Thursday December 6 Denver Broncos Oakland Raiders O.co Coliseum
                    15 Thursday December 13 Cincinnati Bengals Philadelphia Eagles Lincoln Financial Field

Good Luck to all!!

Comment

• uufta
                      Digital Video Expert
                      Digital Video Expert
                      • Dec 2005

Way to go Dan!!! It was a tough week

Comment

• Dan
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Dec 2005

Thanks uufta, the league is so competitive now you never know who will win. Don't think I can handle another Giants game like the Bucs game, crazy stuff,lol.

Good luck to everyone in week 3!

Comment

• uufta
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Dec 2005

We should all consider forgetting about this week, I dont recall
                          a week where EVERYONE did this bad, "dr" might win by not picking

Comment

• Kabuchan
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            • Apr 2006

No kidding!!!
                            That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

Greg - you got that right, crazzzzzziest week ever, the pick sheet looks like somebody went bonkers with red paint and the best pick score this week can only be 8-8, and the Saints are 0-3 who woulda ever thunk that?

We have Dan and uufta tied with 7 correct picks going into the MNF tie breaker game. Will Dan win the tie breaker and go up by 3 points? Stay tuned.

dr is still among the missing

The pool site is still having trouble tracking winnings and entry fees so I am now manually adjusting by adding the +1 for the week winner in the winnings column. The +1 for getting the correct team/total score and the -1 for missing the weeks picks will go in the adjustment column.

Dan and uufta - good luck to the both 9f ya
                              Last edited by jm1647; 28 Sep 2012, 04:50 AM. Reason: fixed Saints to 0-3

Comment

• uufta
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Dec 2005

Dont forget NightTran if he wins we have a three-way tie, I think?
                                Good luck to to all of us..

Comment

Working...