• Apr 2005

Originally Posted by uufta
    Show me the money!!!
    5-way tie what a train wreck

pool site keeps giving me a server error, so I will make
    my pick for tonight here and hope they fix it

Hmmm let me think.............New Orleans by a bunch
    Money, ain't the end of the season yet, so no funny money yet, so for now

uufta, the pool site gets real busy on the last day to get picks in (the pool site mentions it somewhere IIRC). Hope you got your picks in. I usually do mine early as soon as the picks are up and then if a big change in a team because of an injury or whatever I go back and make a change.

I edited the last week result post again, spreadsheet and result attachments were right I did awsh1ts editing and typing....gotta learn not to attempt to post with a hangover or under the influence

Your ahead in season points so you know we are all at ya

Good Luck to you and all!!!

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

2013 week 12 results - another crazy week in the NFL

Cards beat Bears. Bucs beat Lions, Jags beat Texans

uufta looks like the missed ya this week. Nice picking and your starting to leave us all in the dust!

Week 12 had a 3 way 7/14 pick tie. uufta won 1st with MNF TS of 40. Tammie won 2nd with MNF TS of 42. Dan got 3rd with MNF TS of 46. MNF TS was 33

Top 3 in pick points - uufta has 113, Tammie has 112 and I have 111

Top 3 in season Points 1- uufta 315.70 , 2- I have 229.90, 3- Tammie has 215.60

Pool leader with most weekly wins (1st, 2nd or 3rd) uufta with 9

Results and pool spreadsheet attached.

3 Thursday games this week! Get them picks in.
      Teams with the bye: None - no more byes

Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving To All!!! [/QUOTE]
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jm1647; 27 Nov 2013, 05:21 AM. Reason: spreadsheet was missing column headings

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

2013 week 13 results

Jascksonville beat Cleveland. Atlanta beat Buffalo. Cincinnati beat SanDiego.

Week 13 I won 1st with 12/16 right. Dan won 4 way 11 pick tie for 2nd with a MNF TS of 44, Mike got 3rd with MNF TS of 45. MNF TS was 41

Top 3 in pick points - uufta has 123, Tammie has 123 and I have 123

Top 3 in season Points 1- uufta 315.70 , 2- I have 284.90, 3- Tammie has 215.60

Pool leader with most weekly wins (1st, 2nd or 3rd) uufta with 9

Thursday game this week! Get them picks in.
        Teams with the bye: None

Good Luck To All!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

• uufta
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

Way to go John and Tami
          Washington was robbed....grrr

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by uufta
            I agree the refs this year are worse than the replacement refs. Santana Moss nails the situation here

Comment

• jm1647
              • Apr 2005

2013 week 14 Eagles Vs Lions

Accuweather forecast.....bwahahahahahahahahahahaha ....the forecast was for snow flurries to start around the begining of the 3rd Qtr.....

Here is Megatron after a catch with 1:14 left in the 1st qtr.

Total snow fall during the game 8 inches ....way to go Accuweather
              Attached Files

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

2013 week 14 results

Week 14 uufta got first with 15/16 right. Mike got 2nd with 13 right. Josie won the 12 pick tie with Tammie with MNF TS of 54. MNF TS was 73

Top 3 in pick points - uufta has 138, Tammie has 135 and I have 133

Top 3 in season Points 1- uufta 370.70 , 2- I have 284.90, 3- Mike has 236.50

Pool leader with most weekly wins (1st, 2nd or 3rd) uufta with 10

Thursday game this week! Get them picks in.

McCoy's jersey, cleats and gloves from the Sunday Lions game are on their way to the HOF

Good Luck To All!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• BR7
                  He is coming to your little town!
                  • Aug 2005

Holy cow ! This is not my year. Congratsyou guys

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                    Holy cow ! This is not my year. Congratsyou guys
                    uffta gets the congrats. with a 3 way tie in pick points and him having a nice lead in finances he comes up with a helluva hole shot and gets a 5 pick lead and gets another first place finish. Gonna be real hard to beat him this year

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

2013 week 15 results

The Vikings kicked the Eagles butts!!! Thanks to the Packers for beating the Cowboys!!!

Week 15 I won the 2 way 10/16 pick tie for 1st with MNF TS of 44. Danny Coz got 2nd place with MNF TS of 48, Mike won 2 way 9/16 tie for 3rd place with MNF TS of 36. MNF TS was 34. Josie got LS-1 and -1 in finances.

Top 3 in pick points - uufta has 146, Tammie has 144 and I have 143

Top 3 in season Points 1- uufta 370.70 , 2- I have 339.90, 3- Mike has 254.10

Pool leader with most weekly wins (1st, 2nd or 3rd) uufta with 10

No Thursday game this week!

Good Luck To All!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

2013 week 16 results

Week 16 josie got 1st with 10/16 right. uufta won 2 way 9 pick tie for 2nd place with MNF TS of 45. BR7 got 3rd with MNF TS of 30. MNF TS was 58

I think week 17 is gonna be the craziest week this year. All 4 NFC Divisions are up for grabs and teams are going to be playing their best to win their division, a playoff spot or to knock somebody outta the playoffs. should be a great day of football.

Top 3 in pick points - uufta has 155, Tammie has 152 and I have 151

Top 3 in season Points 1- uufta 403.70 , 2- I have 339.90, 3- Mike has 254.10

Pool leader with most weekly wins (1st, 2nd or 3rd) uufta with 11

No Thursday game this week!

Season greetings! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas to all!!

Good Luck To All!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• uufta
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Dec 2005

WoW!!! what a day of football!
                          Would have been a nice day to be in Vegas and made those picks, not sure I have ever had a day like that before
                          Its to bad a couple of us missed picks, they would have passed me by for sure

Thanks John for your troubles

maybe we can get EVERYONE back next year

Happy New Year All!!!

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

2013 week 17 results and wcw picks

Week 17 uffta had a killer week and got ALL 16/16 right for 1st.

I got 2nd place with 14 right. Danny Coz won the 3rd place tie with a MNF TS of 48. MNF TS was 46

Congrats to uufta on a fantastic perfect week 17 and a great year in winning the 2013 regular season with 496.10 points total

Week 17 results, regular season spreadshett and standings are attached.

I'll get the WCW picks up later today.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

2013 WCW picks

Here are the WCW Playoff Games

Times are Eastern Time Zone
                              SAT, JAN 4
                              Kansas City at Indianapolis 4:35 PM
                              New Orleans at Philadelphia 8:10 PM

SUN, JAN 5
                              San Diego at Cincinnati 1:05 PM
                              San Francisco at Green Bay 4:40 PM

Deadline to get picks in for all games is Saturday 2:30PM Eastern

10 picks for the WCW, Divisional and Conference Championship weekends.

The SB will have the game winner,totalscore and the 22 prop picks. Same

points will be given in the spreadsheet weekly (55 - 33- 17.60) as the

2013 regular season for the WCW, Divisional, Conference games and the SB.

Then after the SB the top 3 in pick points will be given the same bonus

points as the regular season (37.40 - 22.44 - 14.96).
                              Put your picks in a PM here to me, or if you can't PM here, email me or

post a messaage to just me at the pool site. Make a post here that your

picks were sent and where to so I can get them..

your name,1wcw KC @ IND,winner,Totalscore
                              your name,2wcw NO @ PHL,winner,Totalscore
                              your name,3wcw SD @ CIN,winner,Totalscore
                              your name,4wcw1 SF @ GB,winner,Totalscore
                              your name,4wcw2 (2nd TB) longest pass play and how long,team,yards
                              your name,4wcw3 (3rd TB) longest run play and how long,team,yards
                              your name,4wcw4 (4th TB) longest FG and how long,team,yards
                              your name,4wcw5 (5th TB) longest Punt and how long,team,yards
                              your name,4wcw6 (6th TB) longest KO return and how long,team,yards
                              your name,4wcw7 (7th TB) longest Punt return and how long,team,yards

The 4wcw game is the tiebreaker game all pics must be SF or GB

Change your name to the name you use (easiest way copy and paste the
                              picks in a text editor like notepad, do a replace your name with the name
                              you use, really gonna need it for the 23 SB picks), copy and paste a
                              listed team you think is gonna win for each game over winner so they are
                              all entered the same way, and enter a Total score over Totalscore. Then
                              for the last game TB enter a team listed,yds for each of the 6 how long
                              tie breakers over team,yds at the end.

For the games like this
                              your name,1wcw KC @ IND,winner,Totalscore
                              jm1647,1wcw KC @ IND,KC,36

For the 6 tie breakers like this
                              your name,4wcw2 (2nd TB) longest pass play and how long,team,yards
                              jm1647,4wcw2 (2nd TB) longest pass play and how long,GB,46

Make sure what u enter is in between/after the commas with no spaces for

the game winner,totalscore and for the tie breaker picks team,yds

First tie breaker is last game correct team\total score. The additional

Tie Breakers for the week will be the last game listed correct team,yds 6

tie breakers, using 2,3,4,5,6,7 TB until the tie is broke. Closest wins

over/under counts.Then if still a tie the points will be split as needed.

Anybody getting a correct team/total score or correct team/yards gets an

additional +5 in spreadsheet.

Happy New Year and Good Luck to all!!!

Comment

• uufta
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Dec 2005

Oops sorry John
                                I hope I fixed it right, first time ever using my IPad on this site..
                                Last edited by uufta; 4 Jan 2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...