Comment

• Tammie K
      • Sep 2010

Good luck to all and Go Vikes!

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

Tammie and Mike M - glad to have u back !! Now we gotta dethrone Uncle Butch

Greg - I sent BR7 another reminder to pool email. If Pat don't want the stress let it be.

All - I sent a message about making the picks and checking to see if they are in by choosing view my picks after making them. Right now I can not check them, don't know why.

2 more days for real football !!!

Comment

• uufta
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

Hey! No ganging up on Uncle B

The format is a lot different, I thought it might be because I am doing this on an IPad
          I don't see a list of all of us, I do see my picks, I guess we will find out soon.

Don't worry John I just bugged her once

Comment

• Dan
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Dec 2005

Hey guys, it's good to be back and nice to see a good turnout this year!

Another suspension, now Welker got 4 games for PEDs which seems odd for him.

One more night and it's game on!

Comment

• jm1647
              • Apr 2005

Greg ya know when ur at the top we're all gonna try to knock u down . with kabu thanks for trying.

Dan I seen on the news for Welker it was amphetamines in May....even odder for Welker,

All - I left BR7 in the pool in case he is just running late. No sign of him so far.

sniff sniff..ah.the smell of real football is in the air.

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

2014 season starts with a butt kicking

Originally Posted by uufta

The format is a lot different, I thought it might be because I am doing this on an IPad
                I don't see a list of all of us, I do see my picks, I guess we will find out soon.
                Yes the format looks lil different to me on a PC too. I'll check it out on Danny Coz's Ipad when I can.

The 2014 season started out just like the 2013 season ended,,,,with the Seahawks kicking butt. With the Seahawks it looked like Comcast was broadcasting the game in fast forward... the Seahawks looked fast as lightning!

Sunday's game should be interesting

Comment

• uufta
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
                  Greg ya know when ur at the top we're all gonna try to knock u down . with kabu thanks for trying.

Dan I seen on the news for Welker it was amphetamines in May....even odder for Welker,

All - I left BR7 in the pool in case he is just running late. No sign of him so far.

sniff sniff..ah.the smell of real football is in the air.
                  you must have been smelling all those stinkers this weekend

Comment

• uufta
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                    Thanks jm. I'll be back next year to try and take uuftas crown
                    Hey my friend, don't give us to big of a head start...

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

2014 week 1 and 2 pool rssults

Week 1 I won tie with uufta for 1st, uufta got 2nd. Josie won tie with Danny Coz & Tammie for 3rd. BR7 missed wk1 got LS-1 and -1 in finances. Nobody got CT/TS

Week 2 Nghi Tran got 1st with 9 right. Dan got 2nd. Josie won the 4 way tie for 3rd. I got + 5 for CT/TS with 57

week 2 was a craaaaaaaaaaazy week and more will definitely come.

Darren Sproles gets Offensive player of the week for first time in his career for the Indy game!

Steals of the century for the Eagles so far - Darren Sproles for a 5th round draft pick to the Saints and the K Cody Parkey trade with Indy for UDFA RB Fluellen

Eagles O lineman Tra Thomas made the preliminary 2015 Pro Football Hall of Fame ballot

Good Luck to all!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

Eagles Skins Body Bag II - 2014 week 3 results

The Eagles and Skins both suffered a lot of injuries this game Eagles Kelce got a sports hernia, Skins DeAngelo Hall out for the season, to name a couple.

The Eagles O line is down to 2 starters from last year and if Jason Peters gets suspended for the fight with Baker they will be down to 1 starter from last year. Lane Johnson is suspended thru game 4.

This game was the return of DeGone Jackson to the Linc he had a great 81 yd TD....do we miss him?.....Nah!!! Eagles rookie WR Jordan Matthews had 2 TD, Macklin had 1 TD and returning RB/KR Chris Pold had a 102 yd KO return for a TD. And K Cody Parket had another 50 + yd FG with a 51 yarder.

The Skins were all over Foles with a buncha hits and hurries but no sacks...Foles just kept getting up...a tough kid like Gumby! And Shady McCoy was held to just 22 yds on 20 carries

Week 3 Uufta got 1st with 13 right. Had a 3 way 11 right tie for 2nd/3rd place, Mike won the tiebreaker getting 2nd with 44 and I got third with 43. Nobody got CT/TS

Attached are week 3 result and spreadsheet.

For week 4 Good Luck To All!!!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by jm1647; 24 Sep 2014, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• uufta
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Dec 2005

Nghi Tran was the only one with the guts to pick the Vikes even homers like Tammy and I, couldn't pull that trigger...
                          Now, Packers on Thursday at their house, yikes!!!!

Gophers beat the boogers outa Michigan...the jug is back where it belongs

Congrats for winning the massive tie breaker and the week Mr. Tran
                          Last edited by uufta; 1 Oct 2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

2014 wk 4 results

Week 4 Nghi Tran won the 1st place 5 way tie with a TS of 54. dr and uufta tied for 2nd and 3rd splitting 41.40 with a TS of 50. Nobody got CT/TS

The Eagles O got shut out and was dominated by the SF defense. Lane Johnson comes off suspension this week and the Eagles will now have 3 of the 5 starting O lineman. Kelce and Mathis are still out with injury.

With 2 ST plays for TD's ( blocked punt for a TD and a return for TD) and a TD by the D with a INT return the Eagle O could not score and win the game. Parkey a 50+ YD kicker didn't attempt a FG

The Eagles were on the SF 6 yard line and couldn't get it in the end zone. 2 incomplete passes, a 5 yd run and another incomplete pass ended it for the Eagles.

Total running yds this game 22 eeeeeeecccchhhhhhh Hats off to the 49er D.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

2014 week 5 results

Week 6 picks are up. Get them picks in!!

Week 5 uufta got 1st with 13 right. Dan got 2nd with 12 right, Mike got 3rd breaking the 4 way tie with a TS of 40. Gave Tammie LS-1. Nobody got CT/TS
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by jm1647; 22 Oct 2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

2014 week 6 results

Week 6 - I got 1st with 13 right, Danny Coz won 2nd place 12 right tie with Dan with 49, Dan got 3rd. Josie got CT/TS

Week 7 picks are up! Good Luck to all!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...