X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by a2j3
    Oh no, T.O rushed to hospital because of an allergic reaction to pain killers. He may or may not play this week.
    Rut Ro I hope he is OK !!!

And talk about pain, wow Chris SImms going back out to play with a ruptured spleen, now that hadda hurt. And what a hit it musta been

Comment

• a2j3
      If it aint broke, don't fix it
      • Feb 2006

To top all that off what about the serious head injury Trent Green indured. Which was totally uncalled for and the guy should have been fined. Poor Chris simms I feel sorry for him.
      sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

To top all that off what about the serious head injury Trent Green indured. Which was totally uncalled for and the guy should have been fined. Poor Chris simms I feel sorry for him.
        I agree about Trent Green, he is still gonna be out this week too.

With Simms, I seen the clip with Gruden talking about him being all bummed out over the injury because he can't play football.

Comment

• a2j3
          • Feb 2006

@jm, my sister was in a motorcycle wreck with head injuries and all other grotesque things u can imagine. The hospital sent her home that night with staples all over. A week later she collapsed in the bathroom. When rushed to the hospital they found her spleen had burst due to the wreck. I just knew we were going to lose her. That spleen business is serious stuff. I hope he gets better soon.
          sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

I just knew we were going to lose her.
            Sorry to hear that

Comment

• a2j3
              • Feb 2006

Thank you. On the up side she does just great as long as she gets her shots every few years and stays away from sick people. lol. Can u believe this mess over T.O. This is nuts.....
              sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Thank you. On the up side she does just great as long as she gets her shots every few years and stays away from sick people. lol. Can u believe this mess over T.O. This is nuts.....
                Ah ok she made it

I just seen the news from today about the T.O. stuff. Attempted suicide...Bull ****...I think.

He was probably out of it when they asked him did he try to hurt himself, like he says, he don't even remember who he was talking to. He mixed the pain pills with the natural supplements he takes. He says they didn't even pump his stomach as was reported.

On the news he was upbeat , smiling and looking like he can't wait to play football like he said. Wow being in the public eye...I'm glad I'm not.

Comment

• a2j3
                  • Feb 2006

I thought espn made way to big a deal over it. He looked great 2 me. lol
                  sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

I thought espn made way to big a deal over it. He looked great 2 me. lol
                    Me too. Mrs Cause was watching her soap operas she taped yesterday and called me when our local news broke thru the soap to show the T.O. news conference. Now you know they were making a big deal outta it if they break into a soap opera to show it

Comment

• a2j3
                      • Feb 2006

@jm
                      sigpic

Comment

• volfann
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        • Jun 2006

Lots of tough picks this week.. Going to be tossing a coin on several,unless I can locate a live chicken..
                        sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by volfann
                          Lots of tough picks this week.. Going to be tossing a coin on several,unless I can locate a live chicken..
                          Me too, I got a quarter to flip, a chicken and fresh newspaper, a dart board and I'm gonna try the ol' Magic Eight Ball and maybe even a Ouija Board this week :toast

Comment

• josie
                            • Aug 2006

got up this morning and was going to try some of the suggested aides to help me along with my picks this week. but low and behold: i have a hole in my pocket so i lost my quarter, my chicken died, my neighbor stole my newspaper, my eightball broke and my Ouija board is floating in the air just out of my reach.....................what's a girl to do?

good luck to everyone this week!
                            Josie

Comment

• BR7
                              He is coming to your little town!
                              • Aug 2005

Well an educated guess might work well unless your a blonde but that's a whole other story

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Kabuchan
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Apr 2006

I'm using the old standard, who's got the coolest uniforms! LMAO
                                That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

Working...