• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
    LOL
    Or I could be like that Mountain climber game on the price is right.Where everything looks good then the next thing you know you fall off the side of the mountain
    And congrats on your Eagles win against the Cowboys yesterday
    I gotta admit that Jeff Garcia made a believer outta me. The man has a big heart and plays football with every ounce of it Nice long drives, the defense getting rest and with a lead Jimmy Johnson letting the dogs out. Like a true Iggle fan I boo them and cheer them too. Win or lose the rest of the way, it's been a hellavu season

Comment

• uufta
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Dec 2005

Kabu I'm telling ya, she has been sand-bagging, she is going to run us all over

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

I just made my picks at the tailgate site and there was no box for the Sunday Night game score, which is the last game of the week and should be used for the tie breaker for the weeks winner. I sent an email to the site.

And come to think of it I wonder how the site is gonna handle the playoff game week weekly winners. We could use the final score of the game that ends last. No times listed on NFL.com yet for the playoff games. Score closest but not over wins.

We can post scores for this weeks Sunday Night game here if the site don't put a score box in. Same thing, closest but not over wins.

Comment

• Gary D
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2005

With only the ten of us, is there not a pool that we can pick the whole playoffs all the way to the superbowl?
          Gary D

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Gary D
            With only the ten of us, is there not a pool that we can pick the whole playoffs all the way to the superbowl?
            I picked weeks 1-21 for the pool figuring it meant the playoffs and the SB. Probably no game/teams listed on the site because they don't know who yet.

Comment

• Gary D
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Dec 2005

Here is a link to the playoff scenario. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9817776

Can I borrow your crystal ball and ouija board??

PS: I need some spells for my Packers on other teams for them to make it.
              Gary D

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Gary D
                Here is a link to the playoff scenario. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9817776

Can I borrow your crystal ball and ouija board??

PS: I need some spells for my Packers on other teams for them to make it.
                \

Them scenarios always give me a headache

Ya must be asking kabu for the crystal ball and ouija board, mine ain't been working too good the last 3 or so weeks

For the spells ya might need hair clippings and pieces of fingernail or something, but it's worth a shot. Garcia has the Iggles under a good spell so far.

Comment

• volfann
                  Digital Video Enthusiast
                  Digital Video Enthusiast
                  • Jun 2006

Well it's official.. My brother stood me up on the Titans/Jags game but to make it up he is giving me one of his tickets to Titans/Patriots.. Never been a Titans fan,(Can't stand Jeff Fisher.) but it should be a good game. This will be my first trip to a pro game in many years.. Had to promise my brother I wouldn't wear my Peyton Manning jersey.. Guess I will have to whip out the old Jim Bob Cooter #15 Vols jersey.. He never got any playing time but you have to appreciate a name like that.
                  sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• Kabuchan
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Apr 2006

Just got back from the holidays - what a surprise! Sat in front of the TV all Sunday going, "did I pick them???". Well, I have been very lucky, hope it lasts
                    That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• DAFT
                      Slightly Stupid
                      • Aug 2004

Happy new year boys. all the best for 2007 and I am planning a triumphant return in next years season(just hope I remember to add picks next year). take care boys, I'm off to vegas to bring in the new year.
                      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                      I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by DAFT
                        Happy new year boys. all the best for 2007 and I am planning a triumphant return in next years season(just hope I remember to add picks next year). take care boys, I'm off to vegas to bring in the new year.
                        MAybe the site or another one will send email reminders

Like I always say, Be Good, Be Careful, Be Back

Happy New Year to all

Comment

• BR7
                          He is coming to your little town!
                          • Aug 2005

Nice to see you pop in again DAFT You have a Happy New Year also.As for me I will be staying home tonight it has been raining here for the last 2 days and now we got snow added in the mix.I just don't think it's to smart to be playing around In icy conditions

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• uufta
                            Digital Video Expert
                            Digital Video Expert
                            • Dec 2005

The ViQueens REALLY wanted a top ten draft pick

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!
                            Its been nice hanging out with you all

Comment

• Gary D
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • Dec 2005

At least the Pack did not finish last in the worst division. The Lions did. (They had a nice win today over Dallas today. See what happens when you play for your jobs.

Vince said it best....."Either play with enthusiasm or you will be fired with enthusiasm"

I wish a few more coaches could get their players off their arses and play the way they are capable!
                              Gary D

Comment

• BR7
                                He is coming to your little town!
                                • Aug 2005

I thought for sure the Dolphins would take the Colts.I figured the Dolphin D would have given Payton a hard time. Holy cow kabu may take it again this week
                                Last edited by BR7; 1 Jan 2007, 01:06 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...