X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kabuchan
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Apr 2006

@jm1647 - quite possible. Called my mom to make sure. I'm going to be doing laundry all year
    That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
      @jm1647 - quite possible. Called my mom to make sure. I'm going to be doing laundry all year
      Rut Ro! I'm in for a tough year than, I'd rether do the laundry

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

The picks are available for this weekend playoff games. And the last game of the week (Giants and Iggles) has the pick the score box
        Last edited by jm1647; 3 Jan 2007, 03:16 PM. Reason: fixed my beer :)

Comment

• DAFT
          Slightly Stupid
          • Aug 2004

the least I can do is go all in for the playoff picks. I may be last but I still like to make pick( when I remember)
          Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by DAFT
            the least I can do is go all in for the playoff picks. I may be last but I still like to make pick( when I remember)

Like I tell my grandson Lil Danny, it ain't the winning or whatever...it's the playing , I finally got him to say "I'm a good sport (from them Kurt Warner Good Sport videos) yeah, PopPop won" instead of getting a crocodile tear in each eye when he loses a game we play

Comment

• BR7
              He is coming to your little town!
              • Aug 2005

I am having a hard time deciding the Chiefs vs Colts game.I do have the Colts picked but I forgot that they are poor when it comes to stopping the run and the Chiefs do have that monster Larry Johnson.But yet the Colts are getting Bob Sanders back in the line up and he is a big part of Colts run stop scheme.But the thing is will Bob Sanders be rusty and is his health at 100%

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                I am having a hard time deciding the Chiefs vs Colts game.I do have the Colts picked but I forgot that they are poor when it comes to stopping the run and the Chiefs do have that monster Larry Johnson.But yet the Colts are getting Bob Sanders back in the line up and he is a big part of Colts run stop scheme.But the thing is will Bob Sanders be rusty and is his health at 100%

Playoff picks are always harder, the players adrenaline is really pumping and most games decide on how that crazy pointy ball behaves. Look for some crazy 4th quarters this weekend

Comment

• Kabuchan
                  Digital Video Enthusiast
                  Digital Video Enthusiast
                  • Apr 2006

I had been over-analyzing all season. I couldn't see the forest through the trees. When I just picked a team off the top of my head was when I started doing better.

jm1647 is right, playoffs are tough. Teams that do well all season can choke from just one bad play. I have been going back every day to check my picks - but I'm leaving them alone.

Good luck everyone!
                  That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• Gary D
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • Dec 2005

Cream always rises to the top. Very rarely does a rookie/somphomore appearance team win it all.

I believe in the giveaways/takeaways ratio. The higher the number for the season, the farther a team will go. When defense can intercept or recover the ball, the other team loses a possession but more importantly... the defense does not get its full time to recover. So by the 4th quarter, one defense is tired and the other is very rested.
                    Gary D

Comment

• doctorhardware
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • Dec 2006

The Bears need to bench Grossman he really sucks no consistency. We lost the game to Green Bay because of Grossman.
                      Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Well you could give the guy a break this is his first full year of playing.If you ask me he is playing like a rookie and from what I've seen of him so far I think he has the potential to be one of the good ones in the NFL

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• doctorhardware
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • Dec 2006

The Bears paid him good money and has very little playing time. Look how good Orton played last year, the Bears were on they way to the playoffs until they decided to pull Orton and put in Grossman. Orton looked almost like a veteran.
                          Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

The Bears paid him good money and has very little playing time.
                            Well I don't think it was his plan to get hurt.If I was a betting man I think he would have chosen to play rather then go through all that therapy.
                            Orton looked almost like a veteran
                            Orton ? Look at his stats

Now look at Rex's stats he played just as many as Orton. I have it highlighted.
                            Last edited by BR7; 4 Jan 2007, 07:42 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Jun 2006

With only the play off games to pick this week ,my recent streak of total incompetence should really shine through..My luck at picking the college bowl games was even worse than my NFL picks of late. Did enjoy the trip to LP field in Nashville last week even though we got rained on for half the game and then the Titans decided to roll over and play dead in the last quarter.
                              sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by volfann
                                With only the play off games to pick this week ,my recent streak of total incompetence should really shine through..My luck at picking the college bowl games was even worse than my NFL picks of late. Did enjoy the trip to LP field in Nashville last week even though we got rained on for half the game and then the Titans decided to roll over and play dead in the last quarter.
                                I usta enjoy all the games I went to at The Vet, rain..hail..sleet and snow, win or lose, especially after getting fired up in the parking lot

Comment

Working...