Members & guests ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lantern
    • Jun 2005

I usually only log in if I plan on posting. If I am just looking at the latest posts, I don't bother to log in. I don't like to remain "logged in" everytime I visit the site. I usually use different computers and don't need to have those cookies everywhere.

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

I registered straight away just after I downloaded Shrink 1.02.

Comment

• geno888
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by TNT
        Yeah, it's kind of intimidating to post at first. I've been poking around at CD Freaks, but haven't gotten the nerve to post yet.
        Why not? If you don't want to post on technical section, on CDFreaks there is also a very big "Living room" full of people posting hundreds of post everyday.

Since I joined on CDF I almost immediately started to boost italian section with post after post.

Come on: join to the tribe

Comment

• TNT
          DVD Shrinker
          • Jan 2004

I'm afraid because I'm afraid that my search wasn't good enough and I'll ask a question that's already been answered.
          Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
          I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• anonymez
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2004

Originally Posted by TNT
            I'm afraid because I'm afraid that my search wasn't good enough and I'll ask a question that's already been answered.
            lol

i am a member of many forums (digital video and not digital-video related), IMHO this is the nicest forum around
            "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• geno888
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by TNT
              Don't be worried about this: there are very many new posts about already asked questions. Usually all these posts receive an answer or a redirection to the right link.

Anyway, if need some help, you can send a private message to me. I'm a member of CDF also.
              Last edited by geno888; 14 Dec 2005, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• blutach
                Not a god of digital video
                • Oct 2004

@TNT

Regards
                Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
                [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• TNT
                  DVD Shrinker
                  • Jan 2004

Very funny guys. Well, for now, it seems my question is answered. If need be I will post. I didn't think so many of you would take me so seriously. . .It's . . . It's . . . just so touching! Thank you guys!

Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                  I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• Chewy
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2003

tnt,
                    post a DL burn and scan as per specs in the nec forum under
                    dee's new firmware1.w8(1.W7 will be fine) make it a good one.
                    Kind of a entry level calling card. don't be so bashful, remember they're
                    crazier I am, I only have 3 dvd burners in my main test machine,
                    somehow they can get eight working in a server tower.

I'd hold off on the curing till I broke the ice.

Comment

• soup
                      Just Trying To Help
                      • Nov 2005

I took the leap after searching this forum and registered but trust me being a total rookie with computers as well as what goes on here I don't even know if I registered properly.My leap was rewarded because of the people in this forum who have helped me and still continue to do so.Even if I don't post I still check out their answers to other ?.Now being a rookie I had a couple of bad experiences prior due to giving info out.What I am trying to say here is there are still a lot of people out there who either are a little hesitant to give out the info recquired to register or might think there ? could be dumb etc.I know that some would like everybody to register but give people a chance let them get used to the forum and maybe they come back and join.for the people who search this and might read this as far as I have found so far there is no such thing as a dumb ? so keep on searching and asking.I think I am going to take a nap now whew.

Comment

• DAFT
                        Slightly Stupid
                        • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by jmet
                        We need to allow "Guest" to browse/search without registering or paying. (without that, this forum as we know it probably wouldn't be here.)

Digital Digest "Forums" is only a small part of "Digital-Digest.com".
                        man when I found this forum I just searched around in it till I got my answers. It's only now that I realize that I've never actually been outside of the forum (never looked around DD) guess I should do that.
                        Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                        I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

Working...