Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

Are you at work again Zero G.It sucks to have to earn a living don't it?

Comment

• Zero G
      Next to Arch Stanton
      • Jan 2006

Yeah another hour and a bit for me. I think the clock stopped moving though, because it's sure dragging here.
      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• blutach
        Not a god of digital video
        • Oct 2004

Originally Posted by Raven386
        Australia... or Italy dont know yet. most likely Australia. anything there a definate must-see blu?
        Sydney Harbour, AFL Grand Final (MCG), Melbourne Cup, Wine areas, Beaches, Great Barrier Reef, Great Ocean Road, Ayres Rock, Go to a cricket match and see the mighty Aussies pulverise whomever they are playing, lotsa others.

Regards
        Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
        [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• uufta
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

Aussie Rules Football, thats what I wanna see in person

gc

Comment

• Raven386
            • Nov 2005

Originally Posted by blutach
            Sydney Harbour, AFL Grand Final (MCG), Melbourne Cup, Wine areas, Beaches, Great Barrier Reef, Great Ocean Road, Ayres Rock, Go to a cricket match and see the mighty Aussies pulverise whomever they are playing, lotsa others.

Regards
            so pretty much all of Australia?
            Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

• cynthia
              Super Moderatress
              • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by uufta
              Iceland.....has to be warmer than this!

gc
              Well, you could try sunbathing in the snow...

Comment

• Derree
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Jul 2005

I can't belive I didn't include the old sod...I am Scottish and have some family there and that is my dream trip
                sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                good
                -------------------------------------------

Comment

• moonrocks
                  Gold Member
                  Gold Member
                  • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by Blutach
                  And Germany cos there's no speed limit on the Autobahns.
                  Yes, but you'd better be careful when NOT driving on the Autobahns. While staying with a friend in Ulm she opened her mail one day and received a speeding ticket. Next day she showed me the cameras around town that grab your speed and license plate!

I'm with uufta on Iceland as a great choice. Although I hear that wine and beer is a tad expensive there, so that's definately gonna be a problem.

"Det blåser også her." - Erik den røde

Comment

• Derree
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Jul 2005

Yeah we have those cams here in Regina too..and at red lights
                    sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                    good
                    -------------------------------------------

Comment

• soup
                      Just Trying To Help
                      • Nov 2005

I found another few reasons to visit Scandinavia.
                      Pyttipanna / kaldolmar & Surstrmming: please forgive that there are no inflections.Oops I nearly forgot, Swedish meatballs.
                      Last edited by soup; 19 Feb 2006, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...