Ufc

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • burcs
    • Feb 2006

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Hughes v Gracie ^ ^ if anyone wants to watch it.

Comment

• floresdave
      results may vary
      • Mar 2006

thanks burcs, painful to watch but thanks.

@furious i'll give sylvia his credit he has skills. He is unusually large and agile and that will make him a tough opponent for anyone.
      As long as he has gotten over his steroid phase i think maybe i can start to like him, but i'm still rooting for arvloski on this one.

Comment

• Furiousg
        If you have any poo....throw it now
        • Dec 2005

Undoubtedly rooting for Arlovski. He is fun to watch due to his multi skills. I love his "humbleness" too, he seems like just a regular guy until he puts those gloves on.

@Derree
        I agree on Shamrock. I actually put him in the same sort of class as Gracie. Shamrock had the goods in his prime, but he hasn't evolved since then. He still looks to dominate with his lone weapon , Ground n Pound. But Ortiz has only improved on every aspect of his training. And Tito has one of the meanest GnP in the game....if he gets you down, even if you have him in full guard you are going to be eating elbows, forearms, and leather until the bell rings or McCarthy pulls him off.
        -FuriousG-

Comment

• locoeng
          Who Farted?
          • Dec 2005

Gracie fever was on spike last nite, they showed all of his fights from the first two UFC's...for a total of 13 minutes of actuall fighting in 6 fights I believe. He made Shamrock tap out quick, and the ref didn't see the tap so Shamrock took a second before fessing up to being beat. So the rest of the fights Gracie didn't let go, even after the ref was tuggin to get him to let go. LMAO

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
          Walt Kelly

Comment

• Derree
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Jul 2005

I just watched a fight from a while ago with Frank Shamrock vs Ortiz..hella good fight that Shamrock won..Frank Shamrock is another guy I would love to see come back to the UFC..
            sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
            good
            -------------------------------------------

Comment

• floresdave
              results may vary
              • Mar 2006

I love Frank Shamrock always found him a superior fighter to Ken. Explosive well rounded. Loved his rematch with John "the machine" lober avenging his loss to him in Super Brawl. Lion's Den had some good fighters Bohlander, Mezger, Shamrocks, Pete Williams.
              Last edited by floresdave; 7 Jun 2006, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Furiousg
                • Dec 2005

I absolutely LOVED it when Williams knocked Coleman out with that kick. I hadn't ever really cared for the Hammer, and he was a huge favorite to beat Williams.....man did Coleman eat shin that night LOL
                -FuriousG-

Comment

• floresdave
                  results may vary
                  • Mar 2006

Watched ultimate fighter 3 epidose last night.(have not been keeping up this season) Those guys are taking beatens this season. both guys from a fight could not continue so they went to previous losers and those two didn't want to fight. Shamrock and Dana White were talking a lot of trash about those guys who could have came back but i would like to see shamrock take a beating to the point of dozens of stitches and come back a few days later to fight a ufc caliber fight. THe one guy had a huge gash at the top of his head. It's one thing to be tough another to be stupid. When shamrock fought tournament style strikers hardly ever got to unload because they were trapped on ground and that's probably why todays ufc is not tournament style.

Comment

• Furiousg
                    • Dec 2005

Kristian ( the guy with the huge gash on the melon ) wouldn't have a prayer against Bisping again anyhow, but I was still surprised to see, not one, but two of the fighters back out! I can understand where the fighters are coming from, but this was a huge oportunity to pass up. It was their choice though, and I would be a little aprehensive fighting the same guy who just beat me down again too. I think White and Shamrock were a little rough talking trash like that.

I think I would like to watch Shamrock try his hand at Liddell the week after his rematch with Ortiz in July, and see how long he stays awake with a striker like the Iceman. I would wager Shamrock wouldn't even manage single takedown with Liddell's sprawls.
                    -FuriousG-

Comment

• locoeng
                      Who Farted?
                      • Dec 2005

I think Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz are both chumps...they've both had their 15 minutes of fame they need to move on and keep coaching or something. Ortiz still has some good fights left in him, but he will never be as dominant as he once was. As for Shamrock, I don't even think he could coach, especially after watching his sorry coaching techniques this season. I would honestly hope that when he is in the Lions Den training that more effort is put into "training".

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
                      Walt Kelly

Comment

• MikeyBK
                        Digital Video Maniac
                        • Feb 2006

I used to be an Ortiz fan but was extremely disappointed in his performance against Liddell. He looked scared and didn't really try to take Lidell down with his patented 'Ground and Pound'. He just looked scared and that just lost me as a fan.

Whatever did happen to Frank Shamrock? Is it Ken or Frank thats gonna fight Ortiz? Maybe I'll check the UFC TV site.
                        MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                        Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                        ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                        Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                        XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                        Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                        Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                        *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                        *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• BR7
                          He is coming to your little town!
                          • Aug 2005

I think it's Frank MBK

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• MikeyBK
                            Digital Video Maniac
                            • Feb 2006

I just checked UFC TV and it is actually Ken, but it would be interesting to see Frank Shamrock in there against Ortiz. How much does Frank weigh anyways?
                            MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                            Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                            ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                            Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                            XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                            Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                            Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                            *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                            *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• locoeng
                              Who Farted?
                              • Dec 2005

I think Frank was a heavyweight....we will get to see Ken in hopefully his last fight. A good fight would have been Gracie vs. Ken Shamrock instead of the fights these two have had the opportunity for lately.

Walt Kelly

Comment

• floresdave
                                results may vary
                                • Mar 2006

Frank is not as heavy as Ken he could easily make 202 in fact i think he was the champ at 202 at one time. I'm not a big fan of TITO or KEN, but i like their rivalry. But watching those sloppy ass shots in their pool game i think i could kick both their asses there.

. Last fight was against Ceaser Gracie in strike force knocked him out 18 seconds he still has plenty of fight in him. Read his blog he is still mourning death of Dad and hasn't made up mind whether he wants to fight. Plus He doesn't have a good relationship with Dana White and will not come back to UFC unless he gets 10 million and half ownership.

Frank Shamrock "The Legend" Mixed Martial Arts and UFC Champion Keynote Speaker and MMA League owner turned social activist, spokesman and executive coach

Frank Shamrock Official Site - Mixed Martial Artist and Ultimate Fighting Champion
                                Last edited by floresdave; 15 Jun 2006, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Working...