• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PurpleDemon
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Mar 2006

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

1. Go to a secondhand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

Bubba,

Bertha, Duke, Slim, & I went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an hour.
    Don't mess with the pit bulls; they attacked the mailman this morning and
    messed him up bad. I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell
    from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house.

Better wait outside. Be right back.

Cooter

Comment

• Kabuchan
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Apr 2006

Having a mastiff and an arsenal, I love it!!!
      That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• PurpleDemon
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Mar 2006

To My Mature Friends

Two elderly women were eating breakfast in a restaurant one morning. Ethel noticed something funny about Mabel's ear and she said, ''Mabel, do you know you've got a suppository in your left ear?' Mabel answered, 'I have a suppository in my ear?' She pulled it out and stared at it.
        Then she said, 'Ethel, I'm glad you saw this thing. Now I think I know where to find my hearing aid.'

When the husband finally died his wife put the usual death notice in the paper, but added that he died of gonorrhea.
        No sooner were the papers delivered when a friend of the family phoned and complained bitterly, 'You know very well that he died of diarrhea, not gonorrhea.' Replied the widow, 'I nursed him night and day so of course I know he died of diarrhea, but I thought it would be better for posterity to remember him as a great lover rather than the big sh*t he always was.'

An elderly couple were on a cruise and it was really stormy. They were standing on the back of the boat watching the storm, when a wave came up and washed the old man overboard. They searched for days and couldn't find him, so the captain sent the old woman back to shore with the promise that he would notify her as soon as they found something.
        Three weeks went by and finally the old woman got a fax from the boat. It read: 'Ma'am, sorry to inform you, we found your husband dead at the bottom of the ocean. We hauled him up to the deck and attached to his butt was an oyster and in it was a pearl worth $50,000. Please advise.'
        The old woman faxed back: 'Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap.'

A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service, the pallbearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive! She lives for ten more years, and then dies.
        Once again, a ceremony is held, and at the end of it, the pallbearers are again carrying out the casket. As they carry the casket towards the door, the husband cries out, 'Watch that wall!'
        When I went to lunch today, I noticed an old lady sitting on a park bench sobbing her eyes out. I stopped and asked her what was wrong. She said, 'I have a 22 year old husband at home. He makes love to me every morning and then gets up and makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground coffee.'
        I said, 'Well, then why are you crying?' She said, 'He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favorite brownies and then makes love to me for half the afternoon.
        I said, 'Well, why are you crying?' She said, 'For dinner he makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then makes love to me until 2:00 a.m.' I said, 'Well, why in the world would you be crying?' She said, 'I can't remember where I live!'

Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards.
        One day they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, 'Now don't get mad at me......I know we've been friends for a long time......but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is.'
        Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, 'How soon do you need to know?'
        Last edited by PurpleDemon; 15 Jan 2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

Great wake up call.

Anything that makes one smile in the morning has to be good.
          SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• PurpleDemon
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Mar 2006

Garage Door

The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant walked up to him and said, 'This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?' The boss told her he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question.

As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up. He then understood his assistant's question about his 'garage door.'

He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, 'When my garage door was open, did you see my Hummer parked in there?'
            She smiled and said, 'No, I didn't. All I saw was an old mini van with two flat tires.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An elderly gentleman....

Had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that

allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect.. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'

The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'

Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.'

'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?'

'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.'

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
            The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.'

The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'

The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?

You know.... The one that's red and has thorns.'

'Do you mean a rose?'

'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.
            After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator. On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.

'I don't know,' he said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown.'

Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember. Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.

'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'

'Sure.'

'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.

'No, I can remember it.'

'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so not to forget it?'

He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'

'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.

Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'
            Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment.

'Where's my toast ?'

A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy:
            'So I hear you're getting married?'

'Yep!'

'Do I know her?'

'Nope!'

'This woman, is she good looking?'

'Not really.'

'Is she a good cook?'

'Naw, she can't cook too well.'

'Does she have lots of money?'

'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.'

'Well, then, is she good in bed?'

'I don't know.'

'Why in the world do you want to marry her then?'

'Because she can still drive!'

Three old guys are out walking.
            First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?'

Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!'

Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go get a beer..'

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.

A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?'

Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.''

The doctor said, 'I didn't say that... I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'

One more. . .

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool. After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.

The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'

'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'

Comment

• PurpleDemon
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Mar 2006

The Talking Centipede

A single guy decided life would be more fun if he had a pet.

So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion, he finally bought a talking centipede, which came in a little white box to use for his house.

He took the box back home, found a good spot for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to church with him.

So he asked the centipede in the box,"Would you like to go to church
              with me today? We will have a good time."

But there was no answer from his new pet..

This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked again, "How about going to church with me and receive blessings?"

But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet.
              So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation.

The guy decided to invite the centipede one last time.

This time he put his face up against the centipede's house and shouted, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to church with me and learn about God?"

... YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS ...

This time, a little voice came out of the box,

"I heard you the first time!
              I'm putting on my shoes!"

Comment

• dr_ml422
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • May 2007

Yup. This centipede joke was a pi$$er. Never heard this one.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Mar 2006

Had to throw is a corny one every once in a while.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2007

Originally Posted by burrell84601
                    Had to throw is a corny one every once in a while.
                    i found it funny as heck. Too bad we can't post the horse in the Bar jokes. lol...

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                      Digital Video Expert
                      Digital Video Expert
                      • Mar 2006

A minister decided that a visual
                      demonstration would add emphasis
                      to his Sunday sermon.

Four worms were placed into
                      four separate jars.

The first worm was put into a container
                      of alcohol.
                      The second worm was put into a container
                      of cigarette smoke.
                      The third worm was put into a container of
                      chocolate syrup.
                      The fourth worm was put into a container of
                      good clean soil.

At the conclusion of the sermon, the
                      Minister reported the following results:

The first worm in alcohol - Dead.

The second worm in cigarette smoke - Dead

The Third worm in chocolate syrup - Dead

Fourth worm in good clean soil -Alive.

So the Minister asked the congregation
                      What did you learn from this demonstration?

Maxine was sitting in the back,
                      quickly raised her hand and said,

'As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!'

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                        Digital Video Expert
                        Digital Video Expert
                        • Mar 2006

AMAZING SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Daily Thought:

Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Mar 2006

A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband...

"I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's Day.
                          What do you think it means?"

"You'll know tonight." he said.

That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife.
                          Delighted, she opened it -- only to find a book entitled "The meaning of dreams."

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                            Digital Video Expert
                            Digital Video Expert
                            • Mar 2006

Too Darn Smart

Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly.

One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."

The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in class."

Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him and one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"

The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think."

The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome."

The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."

The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."

The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."

So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"

The old man said, "I thought it was GAS - but I was wrong, too!"

Comment

• dr_ml422
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • May 2007

This was great. I'm cracking up right now.

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Mar 2006

This sounds like a good solution!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners:

Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about invasion of privacy or ethnic/racial profiling!!!!!

Comment

Working...