• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Craziest, weirdest or surprising things that you've experienced

Hi. I've experienced some crazy stuff over the years and I'm pretty sure most of us have also. Check this out:

I once was sleeping w/one arm over the edge of the bed when I felt someone raise my arm and tuck it back onto the bed. When I woke to see who was there, there was no one. Scared the living crap outta me.

Also while on vacation visiting my grandparents I climbed high up one of their sour ball trees to get some. I reached for a bunch and fell. As i was falling i felt as if I was being held and guided toward the ground. i reached the ground safely as one of my hands broke my landing by grabbing on to a small bunch of branches.

Back in the daze, when I use to go out to clubs or just hang w/the fellas i remember walking home a lil tight of course, and my name being called out. I would look around all over my block and saw no one. This continued for a while till I actually got a lil shook and started asking some of my friends to walk w/me home. Long story short I found out later it was the FBI shouting my name out from across the street inside a engineering school. They were staking out some outfit and that was their way of knowing who was who.

I walked to school one day and decided to take the shortcut. I always walked out my building made a left and continued to walk for 5 blocks, another left and straight to school. this one day I walked out my building took a left and then another quick left down one of the craziest blocks at the time. Not a 1/4 down the block a large glad bag full of garbage fell right in front of me. Some nutball took the easy riute and chucked his garbage out the window. Could of killed me. I never took the shortcut again.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.
  • gonwk
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

Socializing with you folks here ... I think it covers 2 of your 3 Criterias for sharing!

Just kidding ... don't blow your Tops Off!

G!

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

Man gonwk, if this place has produced some of the craziest things you've experienced you're doing great. come on dig in a lil and let it rip. How about finding out Mcain's vp nominee? Pretty surprising, crazy or what? Lol...

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

Another time i had put some noxzema on my face. Remember when the whole noxzema craze came out. Anyway I would leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning. This one night though my mom asked me to go to the store and pick up some things. I left and went to the store. When I got there I noticed some customers looking at me funny and even one of the neighbors. I dismissed them and continued to shop. Finally my neighbor asked me,"Don't you know what's going on?" I said "No what." He said "Look into the glass doors on the refrigerators." I did and started cracking up. lmao. I had gone to the store w/the noxzema on my face and looked like Casper the Friendly Ghost.
        What a riot.

Another time i just finished taking a shower and washing my hair. I got dressed up and left my house w/my hair wet. I was hanging w/some of the fellas when one of them said,"hey listen you got icicles on the back of your neck." I said "What. What the hell are you talking about?" He said, "Look touch your hair on the bottom in the back." I did. My hair had actually frozen on its ends and there were some small icicles forming.

I had this nice kabuchi 10 speed bike when I was a kid. My friend and I went bike riding. My seat fell off so we started to walk back home. On the way home this kid asked me if i would let him have a ride. I said Yeh. He got on and started riding, and riding, and riding. Finally me and my friemd realized the kid was stealing my bike. we chased him as fast as we could. my friend ran faster but still couldn't catch him. He tried throwing the seat at him. No good. He was gone. I got home w/only my seat and the 1st thing my mother said when she just saw the seat was,"They stole your bike huh." There I was po w/only a seat in my hand. Talk about being young and gullible.

Comment

• admin
          Administrator
          • Nov 2001

On 9/11, about 2 hours before the first plane hit, I was watching TV and a newsbreak came on where I swear I saw a news story with footage about a plane crashing into a building and the building was on fire. I even flicked all the channels to see if the other stations were covering it.

Now, it could have been a false memory, but most likely, it was some unrelated story where a plane just happened to be in the background. And as I had just recently at that time watched a TV movie/documentary about a fire in a high rise and how dangerous it was, that's what probably made me connect some unrelated events into an imagined story.

I wish it had remained just an imagined story though ...
          Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• atifsh
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2003

few months back at late night hour i thought man i want to eat pizza... was not well whole day and didnt eat anything whole day.. everyone was sleeping, bell rings and i was like who the hell came at this late 1:30 am, went out and it was pizza hut guy said u called for pizza and i was like no i didnt, he said i have ur adress, anyway i said to him go figure it out if u could'nt ill take that and pay u. he said im already late and its ur adress so u take it who ever ordered it will do agin.. hehehe i loved that pizza that night.
            Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• dr_ml422
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • May 2007

that's the way it works sometimes. about a year ago i went a lil crazy spending. wasn't going to starve by no means, but was low in the pockets than usual. then boom, out of nowhere some xtra work came my way along w/some $$$ due me from some taxes. it was weird. i just smiled and knew the old man was looking out once again.

i need to add funny to my thread. 1 time i was walking towards the river where the track is and barbecue grills etc... i don't know how the hell this happened but i ran straight into a sign on the sidewalk and fell down. it was lower than usual and i was probably day dreaming. all i know is that i got back up and quickly looked around to see if anyone saw me and there was this 1 guy across the street that was kinda smiling/laughing. i just smiled back and shook my head acknowledging how funny that must of looked.

also in florida i was walking home from work at walmart. it was a long walk and i was on the side of a main road. hot as hell too. all of a sudden i fell through a hole where a mancover was missing. reminded me of those cartoons w/bugs bunny. i almost broke a leg but couldn't help lmao.

i could of had a couple of millions too. i had dreamed of 6 numbers 1 night in fl and had remembered them in the morning but didn't play the lotto. if i'm not mistaken they all came out or at least 5 for sure. oh well.

Comment

Working...