Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dce2955
    • Oct 2003

Animated GIF's/JPEG's in the menus?

Are there any consumer grade DVD Burning software packages that allows for the use of animated GIF's/JPEG's in the menus?

--David
  • Oriphus
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Aug 2003

You could try looking at Adobe Encore, a person i know has it and says it is packed with tonnes of quality stuff!
    http://www.dvd-backup.tk

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

Both "DVDLab" and "TMPGEnc DVD Author" (different than "TMPGEnc") will accept static JPEGs for menu backgrounds (as well as MPEG clips for motion backgrounds)

Comment

• dce2955
        • Oct 2003

Thanks for the replies..

I have not heard bood or bad about "Adobe" but I know that both "DVDLab" and "TMPGEnc DVD Author" 'Break Down' when they try to load MPEG's from my source device..... they are from a 'RePlayTV' device who's MPEG's files are not standard are are just a bit out of spec and do not use.

I know that the 'Ulead' and 'Cyberlink' programs will work with these files.

I do know that the author of 'DVDLab' was trying to get his program to work.. but the last I read and from his FAQ the files have to be processed by another program first....

--David

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

This was your question:

"Are there any consumer grade DVD Burning software packages that allows for the use of animated GIF's/JPEG's in the menus?"...

Comment

• Oriphus
            Digital Video Technician
            Digital Video Technician
            • Aug 2003

Go to here and have a look:

http://www.dvd-backup.tk

Comment

Working...