how authoring several mp2 files as one track?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randolph Carter
    • Sep 2003

how authoring several mp2 files as one track?

I want to convert sel-recorde moves from TV etc on DVD-R - but my recordingsoftware has to splt the avis into several pieces - each of 2gb... I am able to convert them in CEE using a script, but the demuxed mpv file is also limited to = < 2GB ... So I try to
    encode in two parts (move_01.mpv and move_02.mpv)

my problem: how can I author theses two files that the chapters don not start again with "1" in the second file? How can i manage that they are played as on movie??

What kind of authoring software shall I use?
  • tigerman8u
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2003

I use TMPGenc plus. I open TMPGenc, click on file, mpeg tools, merge and cut. I combine my small files into 1. I then load my file into TMPGenc DVD Author and create my menu etc. This is for small files.
    For larger files (such as yours) I open TMPGenc DVD Author, create project, add file. Repeat till all your files are added. TDA will make all the necessary dvd compliant files. I save to hard drive and play with my dvd software to make sure it is what I want. Then burn.

Comment

• ormonde
      Digital Video Explorer
      • Dec 2003

"my problem: how can I author theses two files that the chapters don not start again with "1" in the second file? How can i manage that they are played as on movie??"

Try and add the second part on the same track as the first part in TMPGEnc DVD Author.

Comment

Working...