X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • softlad
    • May 2002

is it to much toask for

is it to muchto ask for
    ive backup a few dvd-5 and now i want to do dvd-9 more than 4500mb am not botherd about extras as long as i have 5.1 if the dvd comes with at this point in time i have crocodile dundee the the first one riped the whole dvd to my hard drive using smartripper been all over the net reading and printing guides to break it down using ifoedit then to be burnt using prassi primo dvd ive tryed my best to run it through ifoedit and to find what title set i need but no help feeling a bit of a spaz at the minute pulling my hair out over it just cannot get it right ive tryed useing the play dvd button to find what is needed and copyed them to a new file but when i go back in to ifoedit to try my files in the new folder dvd player starts but says no chapters and dont play ive lots of guides printed out to follow but they are not helping me instead of passing me to a web site some one stick crocodile on your hard drive and give me a step by step walk through please
    what about shrinkin it down can anyone talk me through this but i wont it on 1 dvd-r playerable in a settop dvd player

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPL EASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEA SE HERES MY EMAIL
    softlad69r@ntlworld.com
Working...